• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Irish citizen captured fighting with ISIS

toughbutfair

Wow, if you actually believe that I implied in any way that she is a woman of principle then you are truly deluded. As far as I'm concerned the world would be a better cleaner and safer place if the camps she and the rest of her filthy scumbag brethren are in were bombed and raised to the ground annihilating every single one of them.
I agree. Kill them all.

Beachcomber

No you're not making yourself clear at all. Now you're claiming she's a woman of principle.

I think she warrants a long imprisonment for joining ISIS but let's hear her story first. The Kurds have been courageous enough . She's our problem that was inflicted on them so we should deal with her.

The Kurds should misplace her while she is being transferred from the camp to wherever she is sent to next.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies