Irish connection to the London Attacks

ruserious

You are general ballpark, which could of course be bullseye

Three real world people were heavily behind most of the accounts. Two are dead.

cyp
There is some suggestion that DS was one Liam Egan.

Sister Mercedes

Ah here. That isn't even good made up nonsense
A sample of Aodhan O'Riordain's comments over the past 24 hours.

Aodhán Ó Ríordáin‏@AodhanORiordain
I'm a feminist because I know girls & women have to battle harder & longer for what men take for granted.
Have a good look at Catholicism and get back to me.
This needs to become condemned outright, across the board.
We are not that country.
This is Ireland.
These are our people.
Hours since #Orlando murders & not a word of comfort from their President.
Instead throws insults at Mayor of grieving city.

ne0ica

The rock thrown through the window of the Galway mosque gives the Irish left a convenient "look-over-there" opportunity to avoid having to comment on the Irish connection to the London attacks.
Who threw the rock?

Most hijab pulling incidents after Trump election turned out to be publicity stunts.

TheWolf

There are/were a lot more than three of them running around. Then, don't forget the SSinn Fein and other enablers
Just a quick look as you're on my loon, sorry, ignore list and lookey here, still prattling on about SF.

Haven't you noticed how nobody ever replies to your ignorance?

This being an exception of course......now, back to the loon..........oops I did it again.......ignore list with ya!
Twat.

TheWolf

Who threw the rock?

Most hijab pulling incidents after Trump election turned out to be publicity stunts.
Seen that report yesterday on the news.
Looks like one stone was thrown which broke the outside pane of a small double glazed window.
Much ado about nothing.

Mushroom

One can only sympathise with his unfortunate parents. Fancy having to go through life knowing that one was responsible for bringing that complete dingbat into existence. It must be a terrible stigma to bear.

I'd say the O'Riordan parents must really, really regret not having gone to the bingo instead of having a fireside cuddle on that dark night when A-móan was conceived.

Maybe they should consider contacting Lynn Boylan's equally unfortunate parents so the four of them could meet up to discuss why and how their offspring went so badly off the rails.

mangaire2

One can only sympathise with his unfortunate parents. Fancy having to go through life knowing that one was responsible for bringing that complete dingbat into existence. It must be a terrible stigma to bear.

I'd say the O'Riordan parents must really, really regret not having gone to the bingo instead of having a fireside cuddle on that dark night when A-móan was conceived.

Maybe they should consider contacting Lynn Boylan's equally unfortunate parents so the four of them could meet up to discuss why and how their offspring went so badly off the rails.
better still.
they should invite your unfortunate ma & da to the "meet up".

Krusty Cork

Christ what a loon

This is the hypocrite that was in favourt of getting rid of the Seanad but was quite happy when turfed out at the last election

Fierce pity it gives him a platform

Dasayev

Presumably people will not be surprised or object to the presence of British Agents in Ireland.

Thanks, but no thanks. Once bitten, twice shy, and all that.

LookWhoItIs

The issue is not how he got residence and travelled to the UK. He was entitled to under EU law as the spouse of an EU national in a country other than her own and used the Surinder Singh route back to the UK.

The issue is how he got into Ireland first day as he only married once here so he would not have had EU law on his side when making his initial entry. Having been refused asylum in the UK, he'd have been a good candidate for visa refusal or refusal at the port of entry.

"Refusal at point of entry" :lol:

He3

Good one! That looks like a hard-ish border with a soft bit in the middle, and on each side.

TheWolf

An individual like you is in no place to comment on how others were reared.
Your sperm donor is just lucky that he doesn't know what became of you.
A lucky man, although I'd say he was glad to get the €20 at the time.

LookWhoItIs

An individual like you is in no place to comment on how others were reared.
Your sperm donor is just lucky that he doesn't know what became of you.
A lucky man, although I'd say he was glad to get the €20 at the time.

This may be what Mushroom looks like

popular1

Have you been to hospital recently?
Oh please, that's is just so easy
Tell me how many of the Muslims in that 60000 work in a hospital
If you don't know the figure
Why are you making that statement

autiemom

Have you been to hospital recently?
I was in a Dublin hospital yesterday A&E, and you are right there are Muslims there, all waiting to be seen along with about 6 Irish, 1 youngish guy 3 elderly one disabled woman with her parents 2 Chinese, 9 roma, assorted men and women and kids 4 eastern Europeans, 3 guys and one woman and 9(I counted) headscarf wearing Asians and 3 men of African decent and 4 women of African decent, it was a pleasure to sit back and relax and watch our beautiful multicultural society at its very best

LookWhoItIs

I was in a Dublin hospital yesterday A&E, and you are right there are Muslims there, all waiting to be seen along with about 6 Irish, 1 youngish guy 3 elderly one disabled woman with her parents 2 Chinese, 9 roma, assorted men and women and kids 4 eastern Europeans, 3 guys and one woman and 9(I counted) headscarf wearing Asians and 3 men of African decent and 4 women of African decent, it was a pleasure to sit back and relax and watch our beautiful multicultural society at its very best
At least they were dacent Africans like:D

LISTOWEL MAN

Maybe someone could explain to me how a guy is refused asylum in the UK and ends up in Ireland .
the alcoholic oliver reed was condemned for his behaviour here ..

[video=youtube;9_hBnSkQZCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hBnSkQZCQ[/video]

a disgusting drunk nobody wants to tolerate anymore.. so he moves to Ireland!!!! LOL

New Threads