Irish foreign minister doesn't even realise all Unionist parties against current Brexit Backstop

AhNowStop

If I was worried or interested in what you thought I could find out in the blink of an eye but I'm not.
So the word " Whatever" springs to mind.
Ha, caught by the short & curlies eh son ..... you're a fraud in every way ... At least we know where Ian Og is most of the time .. well when he's not on a lobbying holiday that is

DuNB2CVWoAAqZA_.jpg

death or glory

A clown - claims to have voted remain - and now chatting about how a hard brexit will be great for farming.
You can't handle the truth and that's all I post like a typical prod.

AhNowStop

A clown - claims to have voted remain - and now chatting about how a hard brexit will be great for farming.
Yep he's probably in his ma's box room in some loyalist sink hole in Belshaft, Larne how te spake or OliviaNewtownards..

for fraud & ulster :rolleyes:

2lazy

You can't handle the truth and that's all I post like a typical prod.

Did google throw up anything on that aul church in Castlederg. Why not drive the tractor into the diamond and ask around. But you don't have a tractor and you don't know where the diamond is - do you?

death or glory

Did google throw up anything on that aul church in Castlederg. Why not drive the tractor into the diamond and ask around. But you don't have a tractor and you don't know where the diamond is - do you?
Wouldn't be the first time I drove around the diamond in a tractor but will admit I have marched around it on a lot more occasions. In all our matches we seem to go around the diamond.
What about yourself did you ever March around it, sorry I forgot youse weren't allowed.

AhNowStop

Wouldn't be the first time I drove around the diamond in a tractor but will admit I have marched around it on a lot more occasions. In all our matches we seem to go around the diamond.
What about yourself did you ever March around it, sorry I forgot youse weren't allowed.
Who were ye playing with .. yerself :ROFLMAO:

2lazy

You are quick to identify a place found on google - other places not so much - FRAUD in a big orange suit :sleep:.

death or glory

You are quick to identify a place found on google - other places not so much - FRAUD in a big orange suit :sleep:.
WHATEVER!
You seem obsessed.
But you know that I'm a Derg older Loyalist.

2lazy

WHATEVER!
You seem obsessed.
But you know that I'm a Derg older Loyalist.
No you clearly are not - you are makey one, that likely never set foot in the place, and the "WHATEVER" also calls your supposed age into question - what are ya a teenage girl? :D

death or glory

No you clearly are not - you are makey one, that likely never set foot in the place, and the "WHATEVER" also calls your supposed age into question - what are ya a teenage girl? :D
Touchey touchey big man.
Calm the jets.
It can't be good for your blood pressure.

shiel

Why is there so much contempt among the Brexiteers for the fact that they have torn up the Good Friday Agreement when it was so significant in coming to terms with the consequences of centuries of colonial rule?