Irish Government's Four Year Plan (Official Politics.ie Thread)

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
The press conference will be streamed on Pravda.ie MerrionStreet.ie for all to see.

The moment we get documents/details we'll publish them online.

In case, just incase the site goes down due to demand (new servers are ordered) - I'd suggest you follow our twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/politicsie.

James Healy

IMFF are going to leave a scorched earth policy for the new government.

Serindipity

Is the server going to crash repeatedly again! Cause I just can't take it! Its bad enough that I have to wind up the key at the back of my laptop to keep it going - but when its happens I don't know if its this crappy thing or you!!

MattM

Mad that in London the Students are having a decent protest over College Fees while we're sitting doing nothing while our nation is subjected to decades and decades of decline and hundreds of billions of debt.

I know there will be a point when we ignite, but i think it will be far far too late.

Mad that in London the Students are having a decent protest over College Fees while we're sitting doing nothing while our nation is subjected to decades and decades of decline and hundreds of billions of debt.

I know there will be a point when we ignite, but i think it will be far far too late.

The students in London had their budget and knew what crap they were going to get hit with.

We find out today, so expect the anger to mount up from today onwards.

Disillusioned democrat

IMFF are going to leave a scorched earth policy for the new government.
Absolute joke - the devil will be in the detail that FF know they won't have to worry about delivering.

I expect FF will leave plenty of booby-trapped trip-wires in this plan for FG/Lab to blow up on as they make their way through the wasteland FF leaves behind.

On paper plan may even look achievable, but guaranteed to fail upon implementation, like 30k voluntary redundancies from HSE WITHOUT impacting services (aka killing people), etc.

ManOfReason

Cowan will continue to try and pretend we are the Chilean miners and the IMF are the rescuers, while, sadly, in reality it looks like we are the New Zealand miners and the IMF are the secondary explosion.

An Gilladaker

Squire Allworthy

I can just imagine what it may say.

Day 1 default.
Day 2 send Merkel a Christmas card wishing her a happy new year

May 2011 pay all Civil servants in promissory notes.

It is worth having a plan to rationalise government expenditure. It is essential but it will need to be based in reality.

EvotingMachine0197

Why is this being done by press conference ?

These statements should be read into the Dáil record, not an RTE microphone.

Skinner

Livestation is your friend, you can get BBC, Bloomberg etc feeds on there, low bandwidth too.

RTE running Home'n'Away...are they telling us something? Like GTFO and go there? :rolleyes:

New Threads

Most Replies