Irish Govt ensure only expensive low heat Polish coal is available.

Fractional Reserve

One of Irelands finest counties.
Colombian coal | coal

This is the first time I ever heard of this product.
I expect it is quite a bit more expensive though.

As the less well off Irish huddle and freeze due to the high cost of home heating imposed on them by the Green party and its vile supporters it will never be forgotten the cruel suffering inflicted by these heartless and uncaring politicians.
Coles Colombian coal doubles I can buy for 14 € 40kg

The Field Marshal

Thanks Leo and your govt and the previous one.
The policy of expensive coal will kill off a lot of old people soon and make more hospital beds available.

It is what you want, isn’t it.

good dog

Thanks Leo and your govt and the previous one.
The policy of expensive coal will kill off a lot of old people soon and make more hospital beds available.

It is what you want, isn’t it.
In Poland the government increased taxes on coal to stop folk using it, the poorer elderly people have turned to collecting waste plastic to keep the home fires buring. While they did bring in grants for home improvements to change their heating system not all can afford the % they need to come up with.

The Field Marshal

In Poland the government increased taxes on coal to stop folk using it, the poorer elderly people have turned to collecting waste plastic to keep the home fires buring. While they did bring in grants for home improvements to change their heating system not all can afford the % they need to come up with.
This is part of an EU campaign to make poor people die young

The Field Marshal

Last I heard bituminous coal is going to be banned completely here.
The other matter is the big hike in the cost of briquettes. by a greedy 25%

The top exec in Bord na Mona gets a whopping salary close to a quarter million per annum plus golden pension.

truthisfree

The other matter is the big hike in the cost of briquettes. by a greedy 25%

The top exec in Bord na Mona gets a whopping salary close to a quarter million per annum plus golden pension.
Aw well, with Brexit I'm sure we will find a way to get the coal we want :)

good dog

Interesting video from the 80's of the coal selling business in Dublin.
[video]https://youtu.be/LykPI4ptwYg[/video]

The Field Marshal

Aw well, with Brexit I'm sure we will find a way to get the coal we want :)
But the EU dominated Irish govts have a high tax policy on such products.
It gathers revenue whilst killing off vulnerable people on social welfare.

paddycomeback

But the EU dominated Irish govts have a high tax policy on such products.
It gathers revenue whilst killing off vulnerable people on social welfare.
Sean O'Rourke and Joe Duffy seemed in denial today that ordinary people could still have to use coal. Life is grand on a fat RTE salary and gas on tap.

The Field Marshal

Sean O'Rourke and Joe Duffy seemed in denial today that ordinary people could still have to use coal. Life is grand on a fat RTE salary and gas on tap.
They are part of the new expanded state paid Irish mandarin class.

The likes of O,Rourke and Duffy live the high life off a statist agenda peddled by their state employer RTE.

A warped self reinforcing statist ideology that promotes the EU and big government.

Most Irish people like an open fire.

Statists and EU federalists want open fires banned from all houses.

good dog

That's funny. I built my house in 2009 and only burn coal in the main stove that heats the entire house. I have a gas heating system and an almost full tank of gas that we have hardly ever used along with a wood burning stove thst is rarely used. I would say my annual fuel bill is less than 600 euro per year.

valamhic

They are part of the new expanded state paid Irish mandarin class.

The likes of O,Rourke and Duffy live the high life off a statist agenda peddled by their state employer RTE.

A warped self reinforcing statist ideology that promotes the EU and big government.

Most Irish people like an open fire.

Statists and EU federalists want open fires banned from all houses.
One lorry load carrying 22 pallets or 44 X 40 kg yellow bags arrived in a Cavan fuel merchant yesterday morning at 10am. It was Colombian doubles consisting of small coal and nuggets make from scraps and dust. It is fairly good and costs 11 euros a bag. By 3.30pm the whole load was sold out.

The greenie lefties seem to be unaware that it is impossible to live in a home in Ireland without heating and that fossil fuel is the only way to provide that heat. This has been a central part of my campaign. The fact the entire establishment are burning fossil fuel to keep themselves warm and they have no qualms at seeing their country folk die with the cold.

What I cannot understand is why ordinary people are so blind to this being done on them. We have made every effort to implant the notion of rebellion among the people, but it falls on deaf ears.

McTell

Twitter
No
//.

The greenie lefties seem to be unaware that it is impossible to live in a home in Ireland without heating and that fossil fuel is the only way to provide that heat. This has been a central part of my campaign. The fact the entire establishment are burning fossil fuel to keep themselves warm and they have no qualms at seeing their country folk die with the cold. //.

I buy a couple of bags in this sort of weather to help a wood burning stove.

If you rely on an ordinary gas or oil fired heating system, and the electricity goes, maybe for a day or two, you're in big trouble. Solar panels are covered.

I am going outside and may be some time.

valamhic

I buy a couple of bags in this sort of weather to help a wood burning stove.

If you rely on an ordinary gas or oil fired heating system, and the electricity goes, maybe for a day or two, you're in big trouble. Solar panels are covered.

I am going outside and may be some time.
But burning coal oil and gas causes climate change? Its criminal according top All Gore, Gandyalf and Owde to joy. Its sinful too according to the Pope. Do you want to raoste in hell

raetsel

Good morning to you all! I just thought I'd take a peek inside the lunatic asylum this cold snowy morning to see what the climate change nutters were nattering on about this morning. But do carry on. Don't mind me.:)

Orbit v2

I agree with wind power and developing alternative sources of energy, but I don't agree with banning smoky coal, except where necessary due to air quality reasons, not unless the state is prepared to pay for full external insulation of my house.

Analyzer

One lorry load carrying 22 pallets or 44 X 40 kg yellow bags arrived in a Cavan fuel merchant yesterday morning at 10am. It was Colombian doubles consisting of small coal and nuggets make from scraps and dust. It is fairly good and costs 11 euros a bag. By 3.30pm the whole load was sold out.

The greenie lefties seem to be unaware that it is impossible to live in a home in Ireland without heating and that fossil fuel is the only way to provide that heat. This has been a central part of my campaign. The fact the entire establishment are burning fossil fuel to keep themselves warm and they have no qualms at seeing their country folk die with the cold.

What I cannot understand is why ordinary people are so blind to this being done on them. We have made every effort to implant the notion of rebellion among the people, but it falls on deaf ears.
Sending a veneer liberal to a climate change conference, in a long haul destination like Costa Rica, costs as much as the carbon foot print of any of the families buying coal for heat.

But the coal buyers will not be able to virtue signal, and feel like smug phuckers.

The Field Marshal

But burning coal oil and gas causes climate change? Its criminal according top All Gore, Gandyalf and Owde to joy. Its sinful too according to the Pope. Do you want to raoste in hell
Somebody in govt must be reading this thread .
I see ,shamed into guilt they are.

And now giving out free coal in this cold spell.

[The so called “pope “who
wrote that, one Cardinal Bergoglio aka Francis 1st, is not now a valid pope due to heresy formally expressed.
It is doubtful he was even validly elected back in 2013.

Catholics can therefore safely dispense with anything he promulgates as his so called magisterium lacks valid authority.]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies