Irish Govt ensure only expensive low heat Polish coal is available.

McTell

Twitter
No

parentheses

They are part of the new expanded state paid Irish mandarin class.

The likes of O,Rourke and Duffy live the high life off a statist agenda peddled by their state employer RTE.

A warped self reinforcing statist ideology that promotes the EU and big government.

Most Irish people like an open fire.

Statists and EU federalists want open fires banned from all houses.
It would be amusing to do an energy audit of a government minister versus a typical rural pensioner. No prizes for guessing which of them would burn more fossil fuels

valamhic

It would be amusing to do an energy audit of a government minister versus a typical rural pensioner. No prizes for guessing which of them would burn more fossil fuels
None of them drive full electric cars. Naughton claimed he drives a hybred.

The Field Marshal

I passed. a Texaco garage on Wednesday morning.
All it’s five all weather fuel bins were sold out.

But guess what was left on its own pallet virtually unsold in bright shiny lurid bags?

Yes indeed, Polish Coal.

Nobody in their right minds buys this expensive crap.

valamhic

I have a fire of Black Diamond Polish coal on at the minute and its burning the legs off me. Can't understand the OP saying its inferior. My ugly neighbor found himself a cute Polish wife and he says she is as hot as the coal.

Orbit v2

I have a fire of Black Diamond Polish coal on at the minute and its burning the legs off me. Can't understand the OP saying its inferior. My ugly neighbor found himself a cute Polish wife and he says she is as hot as the coal.
One thing we agree on Val. :cool:

The Field Marshal

Have you read the links in the OP?

British coal has a higher energy value than anything from Poland.

The Irish govt have banned high energy coal and make Irish consumers purchase expensive lower energy value Polish coal.

It is expensive because you need far less of British coal to obtain the same heat output plus the coal burns for a longer period of time.

So you get a lot more for your money.

gandyalf

Have you read the links in the OP?

British coal has a higher energy value than anything from Poland.

The Irish govt have banned high energy coal and make Irish consumers purchase expensive lower energy value Polish coal.

It is expensive because you need far less of British coal to obtain the same heat output plus the coal burns for a longer period of time.

So you get a lot more for your money.
Have you not heard what the good dean Swift had to say about it?
He said "burn everything british, except their coal".
It's just as applicable today.

The Field Marshal

Have you not heard what the good dean Swift had to say about it?
He said "burn everything british, except their coal".
It's just as applicable today.
Are you actually telling me now that given the choice you would purchase expensive low- output and low -energy Polish coal instead of cheap high- output ,high- energy British coal?

The_SR

Are you actually telling me now that given the choice you would purchase expensive low- output and low -energy Polish coal instead of cheap high- output ,high- energy British coal?
Surely the forums biggest Catholic would support other Catholics with his wallet?

valamhic

Surely the forums biggest Catholic would support other Catholics with his wallet?
When the climate cooled in the middle ages Pope Innocent declared it was down to witchcraft. 15,000 people (mainly women) were burned alive. So I don't think any cares. I am a catholic but only to use ti to destroy left wind green policies and to help elect Trump.

The Field Marshal

Now I hear the liars promoting the scam that climate change is caused by humans have succeeded in getting coal banned.
May they all die painful deaths.

Clanrickard

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies