• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Irish Mammy's are the Best!

EvotingMachine0197

This vid has been up and down on the web for the last 3 weeks or so. At one point FM104 had it up and it was taken down within hours. It also disappeared from some other sites..

I wonder did Mammy think she could disappear stuff from the web once it was there?

D

Dylan2010

is that the "Roberrrt" in a french accent supposedly Irish one?

Dame_Enda

Irish Mammys the best? Don Herron will be in here calling you a "racist" next. :)

What about Muslim Mammys....

[video=youtube_share;i4Y23dzW5no]http://youtu.be/i4Y23dzW5no[/video]

ger12

What a priceless clip of a mammy doing her best for her feckin Robert. Saw this over the weekend.

Last edited:
D

Dylan2010

What a priceless clip of a mamy doing her best for her feckin Robert. Saw this over the weekend.
shes about 6 years too late. what was she doing about Roberrrrt in 1st year and primary school?

SayItAintSo

That was funny :) I think she missed the boat with Robert (what's with the French pronunciation? hilarious).

As for the poster in the background!

neveragain

C'mon lads give her a break, jasus I would have done the same for my lad when he was studying for his leaving. trouble was I could never find him.

Leaving my a#se, he's still here.:mad:

Lonewolfe

C'mon lads give her a break, jasus I would have done the same for my lad when he was studying for his leaving. trouble was I could never find him.

Leaving my a#se, he's still here.:mad:
What would you have done if he filmed you ranting at him and then posted it on youtube?;)

gatsbygirl20

What would you have done if he filmed you ranting at him and then posted it on youtube?;)

I know someone who knows this woman. She is very, very upset about the way the Youtube video has gone viral, and gets jeered at every time she goes out with gangs of teenagers yelling "Cad as tu?" at her....

Teenagers can be so thoughtless.....Everything is a great laugh to them....

There is something cruel and underhand about this modern fad for videoing people in their weaker moments and posting it on the web for the world to jeer at...

I admire this woman for taking some parental responsibility for her child's schoolwork. Fair play to her for kicking some ass. If only more parents were like her....

tipp revolution

Ya should have send Riobaird to a Gaelscoil Mammy

Lonewolfe

I know someone who knows this woman. She is very, very upset about the way the Youtube video has gone viral, and gets jeered at every time she goes out with gangs of teenagers yelling "Cad as tu?" at her....
Oh dear. That's bad and I'm totally serious on that. I'll remove the video from the OP.

I did think about it before posting but then I thought, it's out there anyway so I might as well post it here and express my respect for her (genuinely).

There is something cruel and underhand about this modern fad for videoing people in their weaker moments and posting it on the web for the world to jeer at...
That's true and it can be devastating for kids. However, I thought that in this case, it was quite harmless and the woman would see the funny side of it. Obviously not.

I admire this woman for taking some parental responsibility for her child's schoolwork. Fair play to her for kicking some ass. If only more parents were like her....
Same here, I think she's great.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
This video originates down here in Tipperary. The son did not post the video on Youtube.. he took it for the craic, and then showed a friend. The friend asked for it, to show another friend, and Robert sent it to him. The friend then uploaded the video to Youtube.

There is a lot of bad feeling amongst the friends and families regarding this video.