Irish nurses unions' virtual closed shop against nursing assistants and associate professionals

Massey

Like what exactly Massey ferguson paying less tax?

Rather then reduce taxation for the whole population you would prefer to simply increase salaries for you and your colleagues. As i said personal greed is your only motivation on here.
Drat you ruman and your super intelligence, you saw right through me , , If it wer'nt for you and your taxi driving genius Pat, I would have gotten away with it, curses , curses.

ruman

Drat you ruman and your super intelligence, you saw right through me , , If it wer'nt for you and your taxi driving genius Pat, I would have gotten away with it, curses , curses.
Thank you Massey, always nice to receive compliments from a poster as modest and unassuming as yourself.

ruman

Clearly,
You probably did the same to get a pay rise, - argue for a pay rise for a co-worker, .....very smart of you.
No need Massey i work for myself. If i dont provide what my clients require i dont get paid. Conversely there's no limit to my earning power.

Patslatt1

Spot on, nothing to do with having to work on understaffed wards , where most of the nurses are agency nurses , or in theatres with cases cancelled because there are not theatre nurses, or no ICU beds available because there is no nursing staff, or loosing the best nurses because they are burnt out.
It's all about me.:rolleyes2:
You ignores the point made several times on the thread that high nursing pay has undermined hospital budgets, reducing the numbers of nurses that can be recuited. At 12% of the economy for medical services spending, there is no room to increase those budgets except by starving other governmnt departments.

ruman

You ignores the point made several times on the thread that high nursing pay has undermined hospital budgets, reducing the numbers of nurses that can be recuited. At 12% of the economy for medical services spending, there is no room to increase those budgets except by starving other governmnt departments.
He doesnt care about affordability nor does he care about the quality of service provided to patients. All he cares about is maximising his own earnings.

Patslatt1

Come on massey ferguson , Leo would be embarrassed by that evasion, answer the question !!

Would a payrise for nurses that led to pay increases for other health care workers likely improve the financial position of you or your family in the future?

Massey ferguson = selfless advocate and hero of the nurse , cumbya ya , we shall overcome
Massey Ferguson you are fully aware that pay increases for nurses will lead to further claims from other health care workers.

I note that you continue to refuse to answer whether pay rises in other areas of the health service will improve your own financial position. Your insults are simply an embarrasingly transparent attempt to deflect attention from the fact that your only motivation here is personal greed.
I admitted it,,........... Please, please dont report me.
You admitted it in an ironic tone, an indirect denial.

Patslatt1

If the govt has excess funds it should reduce taxation which would benefit all workers. This is preferable to simply increasing salaries for already well paid overentitled vested interest groups with persecution complexes.
Strategic persecution complexes.

devoutcapitalist

Why don't nurses employed by the HSE go work in the private sector, there are a number of vacancies available in the private sector? Are private sector nurses paid less?

freewillie

Why don't nurses employed by the HSE go work in the private sector, there are a number of vacancies available in the private sector? Are private sector nurses paid less?
Maybe because they would have to actually work

ruman

Clearly the guy is a total AH , but it must be terrible for his wife and her family.
But I suppose some people may find it funny.

Spare me the faux concern/outrage massey.
His wife and family are better off with him in jail. His rant to the judge after was amusing basically " do u know who i am.

Good riddence and kudos to the police officer on a job well done.

Massey

Spare me the faux concern/outrage massey.
His wife and family are better off with him in jail. His rant to the judge after was amusing basically " do u know who i am.

Good riddence and kudos to the police officer on a job well done.
I would agree the guy was vile, ........ dont find it funny, just sad.

New Threads

Most Replies