Irish People Are Going to Pay for the next 40 years, banker whistleblower.

Kommunist

‘Irish People Are Going To Pay For The Next 40 Years’ | Broadsheet.ie

This guy:

[video=youtube;P8MD-7u2UDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8MD-7u2UDw[/video]

This guy essentially leaked the massive corruption inside the banking sector in Ireland and how mostly private debt accumulated by speculators and large gamblers was socialized so that they could get away with it and continue speculating and accumulating capital. This also ties into NAMA and it's flagrant selling off of essentially state owned assets (think post-Soviet countries being asset stripped!).

Enjoy.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Jonathan also had a meeting with Noonan where he pointed out that a certain bank was systematically exceeding its regulatory limits in relation to the capital it had to cover such trading.

Noonan did f*ck all about it.

Kommunist

Noonan denied meeting him despite it being minuted.. yep.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Noonan definitely met him. There was a civil servant present as well at that meeting. By the sound of it a lawyer.

Kommunist

The CPI has a pamphlet available in Belfast/Dublin/Cork which makes the analysis in written terms and graphs too, it's pretty good for 3 quid.

ger12

"A former Unicredit Bank Ireland executive says he has been unable to find employment since resigning from the lender in 2007 after reporting liquidity breaches at the unit that year.

“I’ve lost everything,” said Jonathan Sugarman, who worked at the Italian banking giant’s Irish unit for a period in 2007, at the launch on Friday of his eBook The Whistleblower."

Former Unicredit Ireland executive

corporal punishment

Been doing the rounds on FB for a week or two. Still no mention in the mainstream media or on VB or primetime. I wonder why?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
"A former Unicredit Bank Ireland executive says he has been unable to find employment since resigning from the lender in 2007 after reporting liquidity breaches at the unit that year.

“I’ve lost everything,” said Jonathan Sugarman, who worked at the Italian banking giant’s Irish unit for a period in 2007, at the launch on Friday of his eBook The Whistleblower."

Former Unicredit Ireland executive
Bear in mind he had to report it otherwise technically he could have been jailed himself if he had not done so and had the bank chosen to blame him for 'not reporting' it.

So he found himself in the position of reporting regular liquidity breaches within the bank. I wouldn't mind but other Irish banks were breaching liquidity regulations much later even after the crisis.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Been doing the rounds on FB for a week or two. Still no mention in the mainstream media or on VB or primetime. I wonder why?
I think the Voice gave him a platform to write up his experience a few years back. I may be wrong but from memory the meeting with Noonan may have been off the back of that piece.

Analyzer

The Lamestream Irish media is too busy chasing advertising revenue from the banks to report this story.

Compromised. Bought and paid for. Entirely legal of course.

gerhard dengler

Thankfully other media has been in JS's corner for a long time.
Sites like Golem's have long reported what JS has contended, for several years now.

The Irish media ignored what JS said. Shame on them.

Ardillaun

There should be some sort of Righteous Paddy award (although quite a few are foreigners, of course - perhaps a separate Innocent Blow-In prize would be appropriate?) for those who tried to make this place better and suffered the consequences.

Hunter-Gatherer

well that is the punishment we get for tolerating crap politicians without one shred of ideology about them.

and the bondholders of all our debts ? the latest winner of X factor or some other worthy cause.

ireland, being run by and on behalf of the corporates and insiders.

runwiththewind

On drive time this evening
Draghi was heading the Italian bank and he stated that Draghi knew the state of the Irish branch.

Luke Flanagan asked Draghi about it in the EU parliment and was told to put in in writing. Luke awaits an answer.

This is going to run and run.

runwiththewind

The Lamestream Irish media is too busy chasing advertising revenue from the banks to report this story.

Compromised. Bought and paid for. Entirely legal of course.
Independent news media's pensions are in a bad state. Worth 70% less than their employees thought. Harris et all are not pleased and are talking about striking. Would be funny only the state might be picking up the tab a la Waterford Crystal.

james toney

‘Irish People Are Going To Pay For The Next 40 Years’ | Broadsheet.ie

This guy:

[video=youtube;P8MD-7u2UDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8MD-7u2UDw[/video]

This guy essentially leaked the massive corruption inside the banking sector in Ireland and how mostly private debt accumulated by speculators and large gamblers was socialized so that they could get away with it and continue speculating and accumulating capital. This also ties into NAMA and it's flagrant selling off of essentially state owned assets (think post-Soviet countries being asset stripped!).

Enjoy.
Watch the blueshirts avoid this thread.
They know corruption is still rife.

daveL

well that is the punishment we get for tolerating crap politicians without one shred of ideology about them.

and the bondholders of all our debts ? the latest winner of X factor or some other worthy cause.

ireland, being run by and on behalf of the corporates and insiders.
You've been fooled if you genuinely don't know who Bildeberg Noonan bats for!

im axeled

would any of the dinnymedia journalists run with this after the dissapointment of their pensions

runwiththewind

would any of the dinnymedia journalists run with this after the dissapointment of their pensions
Made me smile this morning when I heard it on the radio. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch who sold their souls for he who can't be mentioned.
A right kick in the goolies. Ouch.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies