Irish people have no right to be racist, says McAleese

Buchaill Dana

Eh? The point was that you haven’t shown how these things are EITHER racist or xenophobic. Even your mate Buchaill Dana (Bonkers?) says he doesn’t think the 27th is racist/xenophobic.
But I did say all racists supported it, which is a stink that clings to it.

Buchaill Dana

Liberals are retarded in their thinking because of their slavish adherence to certain dogma.
There is no insult to mentally handicapped people intended. It is you who chooses to see it.
Cut and pasted from yank alt shite sites.

Buchaill Dana

I came up with that myself, actually. Long ago.
You came up with the phrase 'libtards'? You were the first to use Liberal in its American sense in Ireland?

What a silly billy you are.

Mercurial

Liberals are retarded in their thinking because of their slavish adherence to certain dogma.
There is no insult to mentally handicapped people intended. It is you who chooses to see it.
Whether you insult a person in the words that you use isn't determined purely by what your intentions were.

Buchaill Dana

Whether you insult a person in the words that you use isn't determined purely by what your intentions were.
They aren't his intentions, he hasn't had a unique thought in his life. He robbed his whole repertoire from the yanks. Now you want him to defend someone elses words? Be fair

omgsquared

Thats not the bit I commented on. It was you stating that racism is fine and dandy, your objection was people being called on it. Thats tellytubby land logic.
You will have to explain teletubby land logic, Is this some sort of discrimination against fat people.
Oh BTW you have not responded to the question re traveled neighbors , preferences etc

Mercurial

They aren't his intentions, he hasn't had a unique thought in his life. He robbed his whole repertoire from the yanks. Now you want him to defend someone elses words? Be fair
There used to be a poster here called Telemachus (or some variation thereof). He had the best insults. I used to put them in my signature.

Buchaill Dana

You will have to explain teletubby land logic, Is this some sort of discrimination against fat people.
Oh BTW you have not responded to the question re traveled neighbors , preferences etc
I did.

If I did discriminate on those grounds, I would have the manners not to whine when someone pointed it out.

omgsquared

I did.

If I did discriminate on those grounds, I would have the manners not to whine when someone pointed it out.
I did not ask whether you would discriminate I asked if you would prefer. I could not care one iota if you called me a racist .. But what amuses me is the hypocrisy of those who claim not to have a racist bone in their bodies.
As humans we discriminate in regards to whom we mix with, what class , colour creed , size , gender etc . We do it subconsciously and consciously .
There are probably limitless attitudes to race , racism and discrimination and as I have said before a nuanced subject.. . What does not enhance and indeed stymies rational debate on Immigration policy, asylum policy etc is when one group assumes the moral high ground and start starts calling those of differing opinions, Wacists, Racists, Nazis Fascists etc .

A Voice

You and your ilk are not going to determine it for me either, with your track record of emptying "racist" of all meaning.

Buchaill Dana

You and your ilk are not going to determine it for me either, with your track record of emptying "racist" of all meaning.
So you deliberately use a derived insult, decide its not an insult, then get all snowflaky when pulled on it.

Thanks for playing.

A Voice

Another one that has to have soundrd better in your head
This is clearly your forte - mindless insults. Your attempts to construct arguments are just funny. Especially when appeals for tolerance end with boasts about giving opponents a few slaps.
You can't be Gandhi and a skanger, Bookil. Make up your mind.

Last edited:

A Voice

So you deliberately use a derived insult, decide its not an insult, then get all snowflaky when pulled on it.

Thanks for playing.
It is an insult, just not the one a fool like you thinks it is. Who's the snowflake? Answer: The guy who objects to hurty words.
You keep on playing but you never win. Try a different game.

Buchaill Dana

It is an insult, just not the one a fool like you thinks it is. Who's the snowflake? Answer: The guy who objects to hurty words.
You keep on playing but you never win. Try a different game.
I didn't object to anything. I just pointed out you have never had an original thought. Even your inability to defend your obnoxious language is derived.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies