• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Irish terrorists (and their families) having trouble getting into the USA

Beachcomber

It appears that some Irish terrorists (and members of their families) are having trouble getting into the USA.

I say good.

Did they really think that their previous terrorist activities would have no future consequences for them?

Some of these terrorists are even complaining that their children are being discriminated against. The poor lambs. The Shinners are of course whining about the situation.

Ex-prisoners' children face US travel issues

"The children of some ex-paramilitary prisoners are being discriminated against after two had difficulties trying to visit the US, Sinn Féin's Niall Ó Donnghaile has said.

Belfast man Jim Donnelly claimed his background had led to his teenage son having travel authorisation rejected."

Herr Rommel

It appears that some Irish terrorists (and members of their families) are having trouble getting into the USA.

I say good.

Did they really think that their previous terrorist activities would have no future consequences for them?

Some of these terrorists are even complaining that their children are being discriminated against. The poor lambs. The Shinners are of course whining about the situation.

"The children of some ex-paramilitary prisoners are being discriminated against after two had difficulties trying to visit the US, Sinn Féin's Niall Ó Donnghaile has said.

Belfast man Jim Donnelly claimed his background had led to his teenage son having travel authorisation rejected."
Love how you are trying to imply that Mr Donnelly son is involved in terrorism.

papaquebec

I say good.

I bet the BBC subs had great fun debating the precise wording of the opening par: "...ex-paramiliatary prisoners" v "paramiliatary ex-prisoners"!

theloner

Well regardless of what the da did, the son is hardly in any way responsible, the child is literally half way through his teens. I hear the ESTA form requires you to declare all your social media handles now which will be interesting. Even your Grindr one, Beechcomber (or was it Beechbhoy) :p

Paddyc

I say good.

Does this mean that Emma Little-Pengelly won't be able to bring the kids to Disney World?

Dame_Enda

Its also happening to some Loyalists according to the article.

I think its a bit silly considering these organisations were not looking to engage in terror attacks in the US. On the other hand some ex paramilitaries may be involved with dissident terror groups or organised crime.

enuffisenuff

don't people who don't have ex terrorist parents sometimes get refused as well?

Talk Back

I say good.

Your heroes, the Nazis called the French Resistance "terrorists" in the exactly same way you proto-Nazi English call the Irish Resistance "Terrorists".

belfast1981

I fully understand the one with the record not getting in. The son, that's probably a 'National security' thing as he is 'connected' to someone with a terrorist conviction.

Though I don't believe in sins of the father impacting the child.

SF were saying Trump wasn't welcome in Ireland, maybe a bit of revenge?

Sweet Darling

Its also happening to some Loyalists according to the article.

I think its a bit silly considering these organisations were not looking to engage in terror attacks in the US. On the other hand some ex paramilitaries may be involved with dissident terror groups or organised crime.
Provo/shin fein scum collaborated with Colombian drug dealers who destroy poor areas in the states.

Sweet Darling

Your heroes, the Nazis called the French Resistance "terrorists" in the exactly same way you proto-Nazi English call the Irish Resistance "Terrorists".
French resistance did not dabble in running drug pushers, Protection rackets on pub doors. Run a business providing tradesmen and labourers for both nasho and loyalist building sites, Diesel laundering and fu£king the wash from it in to our Irish Lakes and rivers

bang bang

Provo/shin fein scum collaborated with Colombian drug dealers who destroy poor areas in the states.
Still stuck in the dark past sweets, move on and come into the light with the vast majority of us, you'll feel better and it will improve your mental health if you let the bitterness and hatred go.

Sweet Darling

Still stuck in the dark past sweets, move on and come into the light with the vast majority of us, you'll feel better and it will improve your mental health if you let the bitterness and hatred go.
Need to tell that to the US border force

bang bang

I say good.

[/Q
Well regardless of what the da did, the son is hardly in any way responsible, the child is literally half way through his teens. I hear the ESTA form requires you to declare all your social media handles now which will be interesting. Even your Grindr one, Beechcomber (or was it Beechbhoy) :p
Beachbum!!!

Watcher2

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies