Irish travellers running amock in Finland

garlandgreen

It goes to show that the prestense of calling an unsustainable lifestyle a "race" will only get you so far. Eventually reality kicks in. And the reality aint pretty

louis bernard

Ah, the jolly old tinkers never fail to make an impression. Well done, you really are the scum of the earth. Nice to see you are spreading your vile filthy “culture” to the Scandinavian countries. What on earth did they do to deserve rubbish like you? It’s an unfair world.!

Aggressor

louis bernard said:
Ah, the jolly old tinkers never fail to make an impression. Well done, you really are the scum of the earth. Nice to see you are spreading your vile filthy “culture” to the Scandinavian countries. What on earth did they do to deserve rubbish like you? It’s an unfair world.!
Ever hear of the Vikings?

garlandgreen

Aggressor said:
louis bernard said:
I did. They haven't bee around lately though. What happened to them. I'm concerned

louis bernard

Aggressor said:
louis bernard said:
I did indeed, but a Viking with an axe against a drunken tinker with a slash hook? I know who my money would be on. The tinker!

Roger

FutureTaoiseach said:
Disgraceful behaviour. As someone whose relatives were robbed of thousands of euros by Travellers I empathise with the Finns. The Traveller community is going to have to put its house in order and cooperate with the Gardai in fighting this menace from within the former's fold.
No. It is not up to the Traveller Community to put its house in order. That is a matter for the police. It is also a matter for the government. It should ignore the trendy leftie PC brigade and give the police and the courts the power to stamp out lawlessness - and not just lawlessness by members of the Traveller community.

garlandgreen

Isn't it interesting that the nomadic lifestyle seems to fail wherever it is tried. Shouldn't this draw certain conclusions? Force people to confront certain realities?

jcdf

jetttxyz said:
They're Irish as any other Irish citizen and have the same rights and duties as any other Irish citizen.

What's a 'cultural subgroup' ??????

What's 'normal Irish' ??????

A young girl was murdered in England by a bunch of young thugs who thought/considered her 'subgrouping' / 'not normal' because she dressed Goth!!

A load of Irish people went on an alleged rampage in Finland; you call them Travellers, the rest of the world calls them 'Irish'.
Removed

CookieMonster

jcdf said:
If I had my way, we would gas them all.
What's with this "we" business, sonnyjim?

You may be fond of the auld genocide, but the rest of us are not so hot on the idea.

blinding

jcdf said:
jetttxyz said:
They're Irish as any other Irish citizen and have the same rights and duties as any other Irish citizen.

What's a 'cultural subgroup' ??????

What's 'normal Irish' ??????

A young girl was murdered in England by a bunch of young thugs who thought/considered her 'subgrouping' / 'not normal' because she dressed Goth!!

A load of Irish people went on an alleged rampage in Finland; you call them Travellers, the rest of the world calls them 'Irish'.
These f*****g scumbag travellers in Finland are no better than the Gypsies from Romania. They are probably worse, at least the Gypsies have the excuse that Romania is poorer than Ireland. If I had my way, we would gas them all.
You asked what a 'cultural subgroup' is, well I will tell you. It is being undesirable part of a given society. If the subgroup were to disappear magically into thin air, at best nobody would care, at worst everyone would celebrate. Criminals are a subgroup, travellers are a subgroup, drug addicts are a subgroup. Since our constitution prohibits us from killing them, we might as well export them to other countries. Currently a good number of our drug lords reside in Torrevieja in spain. I say let them stay there!
You also asked what is 'normal Irish'? Well being 'normal Irish' is not being a member of a 'cultural subgroup'. Simple isn't it. ;)
when you have built the gas chamber can we test it on you and any other members of your family that you have contaminated[ie all].

fergalr

Dont worry, Pavee Point will be hot off the mark to blame the settled community.

GDPR

I think the prescription is the introduction of hard labor into prisons and some sort of three strike policy for example a string of 50 petty convictions should result in no parole and a guaranteed lengthy sentence of hard labour .

GDPR

Randy said:
Are loud mouthed, uneducated, racist bullies a sub-group too ?
May I just step into this sub-debate to express some of my heartfelt questions such as whether its worse to express an unacceptable opinion while performing your duties towards society as a citizen and doing nothing intrinsicly bad or to actually travel to another country and make a disgrace of the Irish passport, killing wildlife, stealing off the local population, harassing and intimidating while leaving massive amounts of rubbish and spilling diesel in pristine areas causing environmental pollution ? I think we need to find a different word from racism to describe this phenomenon of disliking and fearing some people who have basically earned their reputation despite the fact there are no shortage of big hearted people, government support and trendy lefties who would help them integrate into society if they choose to. Perhaps gypsy-phobic is more accurate in some cases but even in saying that I consider myself to be a gypsy-realist .

jcdf

fionnmccool said:
May I just step into this sub-debate to express some of my heartfelt questions such as whether its worse to express an unacceptable opinion while performing your duties towards society as a citizen and doing nothing intrinsicly bad or to actually travel to another country and make a disgrace of the Irish passport, killing wildlife, stealing off the local population, harassing and intimidating while leaving massive amounts of rubbish and spilling diesel in pristine areas causing environmental pollution ? I think we need to find a different word from racism to describe this phenomenon of disliking and fearing some people who have basically earned their reputation despite the fact there are no shortage of big hearted people, government support and trendy lefties who would help them integrate into society if they choose to. Perhaps gypsy-phobic is more accurate in some cases but even in saying that I consider myself to be a gypsy-realist .
AGREED! :|

essexboy

jcdf said:
fionnmccool said:
AGREED! :|
make a disgrace of the Irish passport
If they have Irish passports why are they driving vehicles with UK registrations?

Magror14

My, my. First the Lisbon Referendum. Now this. We Irish are getting a bad rep at the moment.

Seriously I wouldn't focus too much on the fact that its the Travellers. They are not the only people engaged in antisocial behavour. I was in Kilkenny last night walking back from the pub with a friend. The public drunkenness was on a truly epic scale, with gross and threatening behaviour the order of the day. The Finns are right to label this an Irish issue for it truly is.

Top Bottom