• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

midlander12

It's giving me yesterday's news, which seems to be the case a lot of the time with the IT, particularly at weekends!

ShoutingIsLeadership

I can only fight on one front at a time.

Call me obsessive!

Corrected.

"all"

You're welcome.

One question mark is always enough!
For your next challenge, you will learn how to use 'only', correctly.

storybud1

It must looking through historical records to dig up some sh1t on some priests, or looking for anything some eejit said in a private conversation that was anti gay,immigrant,traveller, muslim, etc and even the servers just had enough.

The Irish Slimes is quite simply the worst rag in modern times to spew its incredibly biased propaganda upon the newspaper stands and the internet since ,, well eh,, not sure ?

Pure rubbish that always looks for the D4 latte liberal view as its bible and would go out of their way to ensure real facts are never disclosed, I am hoping in my lifetime it goes bust and deservedly so.

Dearghoul

It must looking through historical records to dig up some sh1t on some priests, or looking for anything some eejit said in a private conversation that was anti gay,immigrant,traveller, muslim, etc and even the servers just had enough.

The Irish Slimes is quite simply the worst rag in modern times to spew its incredibly biased propaganda upon the newspaper stands and the internet since ,, well eh,, not sure ?

Pure rubbish that always looks for the D4 latte liberal view as its bible and would go out of their way to ensure real facts are never disclosed, I am hoping in my lifetime it goes bust and deservedly so.
Yeah but you'll miss it when it's gone.

Bile with nothing to work on becomes corrosive to the old bag.

Analyzer

Was The ISIS Times the victim of a terrorist attack ?

The irony of it all, if that was happened......

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Was The ISIS Times the victim of a terrorist attack ?

The irony of it all, if that was happened......
I'd say it was more like an original Star Trek episode - remember the ones where Kirk would use fancy logic on some self aware machine to cause it to overload?

I'd say if De Tool (Fintan) or Doolally (Una) were to be made actually listen to what other people have to say they'd melt down in a similar fashion? Perhaps this happened and Doolally did a Wicked Witch of the West and melted all over their web server?

occams_butterknife

Perhaps we would miss it when it's gone, but I doubt it.

It's of those institutions that few people truly respect. That's not just because the media in general is rightly held in such contempt across the western world, but in the IT's case in particular because they were major cheerleaders for the boom and all that property excess.

A paper that does not think or lead. The IT embraces the latest political and social trends, whether it's high-rolling capitalism or trendy social causes.

Contrast with The Economist (as just one example) that has made a virtue of sticking to its principles (such as they are and I am not a fan) over many decades... and enjoys a massive readership as a result.

Analyzer

Its a pity she isnt as considered about the rise of islamic extremism which is a far bigger threat to the world.
What is the Salafist doctrine on Lesbian identity politics ?

Ah yes....Una, I think there is a real actual PATRIARCHY, that advocates letting men away with rape (and punishing the women), and ensuring that women are always treated as property.

Una comment ?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Apparently we're not supposed to poke fun at Neo-Nazis any more. Is there anything that Una Mullally can't take the fun out of?

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/...ghing-at-the-far-right-is-dangerous-1.3192328
Her and the Ayatollah Khomeini would have got on great.

Just substitute 'self righteous opinion pieces' with Islam.

''There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious.''

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom