• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Is Adams apology sincere?

johnny365

On Prime Time now, Adams dodging questions as usual, was Adams apology to the McCabe family and other victims in the Dail done out of genuine remorse or for political gain. I suspect the latter. Time for senior SF/IRA members to cough up the information that leads to justice for the victims of PIRA atrocities.

That will prove the remorse is genuine.

neiphin

are you sincere or a troll ?

Kev408

No such thing as SF/IRA, johnny365/spoofer.

Nedz Newt

On Prime Time now, Adams dodging questions as usual, was Adams apology to the McCabe family and other victims in the Dail done out of genuine remorse or for political gain. I suspect the latter. Time for senior SF/IRA members to cough up the information that leads to justice for the victims of PIRA atrocities.

That will prove the remorse is genuine.
Might as well get this out of the way early to save you the trouble - "Jean McConville"

Colin M

As usual with Adams, he goes off on tangents to get out of the difficult questions.

brughahaha

Miriam abandoning all pretence of objective interviewing .......

pippakin

Adams at it again. I don't think he should be allowed on tv unless he is strapped to a lie detector a real one.

davoid

Will you apologise jerry?

Wall, Marium, the tawns killed republicans in 1920. What about them?

Kev408

The only spoofing being done tonight is by Jarry.
That's off-topic too because nobody named Jarry is mentioned anywhere in the OP. don't worry though, johnny365/spoofer, your trolling is allowed as long as it's anti-anything-republican. You've found your dream website. It's no wonder you spend so much time on a southern Irish website - you know, the people you despise.

spidermom

Had to turn it off....can't listen to his waffle anymore!

Honecker

Gilmore won't be pleased his past in The Workers' Party was mentioned.

Sync

Why on earth is Adams doing this? Does his fixation on maintaining his own relevance have to take place at the cost of what his party should be focused on?

The question I'd love her to ask: You've been accused of being directly involved in the deaths of individuals by newpapers. Why have you never sued those papers if it's untrue?

stakerwallace

Adams at it again. I don't think he should be allowed on tv unless he is strapped to a lie detector a real one.
Sent him to the Hague for war crimes.