Is America Falling Apart?

rainmaker

Administrator
America is not falling apart and if there is any sort of uprising by the left it would be a bloodbath with not many left leaning people left standing.
There is no real left as we would recognize it in the U.S.

Also, the only empty threats of uprising are voiced by alt right, Tea Party types like Alex Jones, Timothy mcVeigh and their Oregon Militia, survivalist type admirers.

ruman

I started this thread and have made it quite clear this is a decades long decline, which obviously pre dates Trump.
But similarly, I make no apologies for my opinion that Trump is pissing petrol on the fire and widening an already disgusting wealth imbalance.
When I say "Trump's Utopia", I refer to piss poor states and counties that overwhelmingly vote for him, despite the fact that him and his party pursue policies that will only make them poorer still (their tax bill and health plans being two distinctly obvious examples).

You want to promote a "self reliance" culture, but again, this is just a euphemism to fu*k poor people and filter even greater levels of wealth to already wealthy people.

People who already have enough cash to live well for 5 lifetimes asking for tax breaks and incentives to allow them live comfortably for 10 lifetimes, and no way will they allow a cent of their wealth to be given to poor people, "spongers, scruffs, lazy bastards, deadbeats, soap dodgers.."
In Trump, that selfishness has a God
You're at it again. Throwing out an absurd comment and then falsely attributing what you stated to other people. It's becoming boring and is extremely childish.

Prior to Trump the Democrats held power for 8 years. In fact they held power for 16 years out of 24 between 1992 and 2016.
No offense but the democrats have had ample opportunity to address the problems you point out. Perhaps you should ask why the Democrats have been so bad at solving these issues ?
It seems pretty clear that "ignorant and thick" US voters considered this question and decided that the Democrats weren't capable of dealing with these issues so they may as well give Trump a go.

Being honest you appear to have made up your mind and are just looking for "likes". Anyone who disagrees with you is "stupid" or "thick" and any party other then the one you like are "disgusting" !!!

I generally wouldn't vote democrat myself but i certainly wouldn't label them "disgusting". Overly emotive language such as this does nobody any favours. Have a nice day now

Last edited:

ruman

There is no real left as we would recognize it in the U.S.

Also, the only empty threats of uprising are voiced by alt right, Tea Party types like Alex Jones, Timothy mcVeigh and their Oregon Militia, survivalist type admirers.
America is the ultimate consumer society, if there was a demand for something it would exist. The rampant corruption of Unions and their widely publicized links with the mob killed "the left" in the US.

The left are just as greedy as the right, but at least the right are usually honest about their greed !!!

The OD

Apparently this has been a thing for some time:

View attachment 1347

Trump's Red Army.....snigger.....

But for the bozo's, yes, we do know how angry you are. Whether its shooting up media outlets, killing protesters by driving into them or posting letter bombs, your sheer hatred is clear.

Anyway, would it be possible for the mods to stick a permanent avatar on all the Trump supporters so we can all laugh at them?

owedtojoy

Apparently this has been a thing for some time:

View attachment 1347

Trump's Red Army.....snigger.....

But for the bozo's, yes, we do know how angry you are. Whether its shooting up media outlets, killing protesters by driving into them or posting letter bombs, your sheer hatred is clear.

Anyway, would it be possible for the mods to stick a permanent avatar on all the Trump supporters so we can all laugh at them?
Trump was taking out full page ads in the New York Times in 1988, attacking American allies .... and never mentioning the USSR. It is implied that the US should abandon its international commitments to sustaining international freedom.

He though Ronald Reagan was too "soft".

That Time Trump Spent Nearly $100,000 On An Ad Criticizing U.S. Foreign Policy In 1987

When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan - POLITICO Magazine

So the Red Army bit does not surprise me at all.

owedtojoy

America was falling apart but Trump is slowly but surely putting it back together again.
Dumbass can't even unite his own staff, or even the cabinet, let alone the country.

Betson

Dumbass can't even unite his own staff, or even the cabinet, let alone the country.
What is all this obsession wit the high turnover of staff? So what , it does not matter how many staff resign or get fired as long at the administration gets the job done , and no one can doubt that this administration is making America great again.

Jack Walsh

America was falling apart but Trump is slowly but surely putting it back together again.

Dedicated Trump cultist transforming himself into the class clown so when it goes tits up, he can tell us all he was only having the craic.

The OD

I was reading just today about Chris Christie's experiences trying to create and manage Trump's transition team.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't the POTUS I was reading about.

If anything, quite chilling to read. Still, Christie got Effed in the A so a bit of Schadenfreude mixed in.

The OD

Jack Walsh

Wall St having yet another stinker day.
Trump is reportedly glued to his TV watching the market round the clock and raving about the unfairness and how the market should be going up.
He knows it and the economy are the only two things between him and electoral incineration (that's if he can even get to the 2020 stating line)

Last edited:

Herr Rommel

Wall St having yet another stinker day.
Trump is reportedly glued to his TV watching the market round the clock and raving about the unfairness and how the market should be going up.
He knows it and the economy are the only two things between him and electoral incineration (that's if he can even get to the 2020 stating line)
"Reportedly" By that you mean you just made it up out of thin air like so many of your claims about people who post on here. A few people have noticed that about you Jack and your wild exaggerations

A Voice

"Reportedly" By that you mean you just made it up out of thin air like so many of your claims about people who post on here. A few people have noticed that about you Jack and your wild exaggerations
Jack spends the entire day predicting Trump's doom. Before that he was predicting Trump's doom at the hands of Bill Clinton's wife. :tongue:

ruman

Jack spends the entire day predicting Trump's doom. Before that he was predicting Trump's doom at the hands of Bill Clinton's wife. :tongue:
Garda reports* of a man sitting in his underpants cackling at the TV screaming "Trump is doomed" at the top of his voice

* i pulled this story out of my ass

ruman

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/17/us-stock-futures-fall-slightly-in-early-trading-after-fridays-big-losses.html

Ye lads, it's all just going great for your boy

Maybe America needs another dose of tax cuts for the wealthy and give another trillion dollars to companies to buy their own stock.
Americans need to become even more "self reliant"

Timberrrrrrrr!
Tell you what , you buy the Dow index at todays price and sell it to me at the price it was when Obama left office.

Last edited:

Paddyc

Tell you what , you buy the Dow index at todays price and sell it to me at the price it was when Obama left office.
Trump rode the coat tails of the Obama boom and now the effect is wearing off. His trade war with China certainly isn't helping.

Remember when he promised 4%+ growth? In fact, he couldn't see why it wouldn't go to 5% or even 6%.

2.7% in 2017, 2.9% in 2018 and the future isn't looking good.

So much winning.