Is Enda Kenny unwell?

Fullforward

Just watching Oireachtas TV there and I noticed that the Taoiseach was not looking his usual self and appeared to be using an earpiece a lot of the time which is unusual for him. He also appears to have dark shading under his eyes.

I also noticed that he appeared to remain seated whilst answering a lot of the questioned asked of him by other deputies and this is also unusual as were the number of times that he indicated he was unaware of the extent of the issue raised by other TD's including an issue in relation to child assessment in his own constituency.

Are the forty odd years in Leinster House telling on Enda?

REGARDLESS of political differences I would only wish him good health.

ger12

It's still flu season.

ergo2

He normally keeps very fit.

As Ger12 says it could be just 'flu.

Anyhow I wish him well

Dedogs

Just watching Oireachtas TV there and I noticed that the Taoiseach was not looking his usual self and appeared to be using an earpiece a lot of the time which is unusual for him. He also appears to have dark shading under his eyes.

I also noticed that he appeared to remain seated whilst answering a lot of the questioned asked of him by other deputies and this is also unusual as were the number of times that he indicated he was unaware of the extent of the issue raised by other TD's including an issue in relation to child assessment in his own constituency.

the mother was sayin she saw him on the news there lately and she thought he was gettin it hard to breath like a lad with astma or something....

ruserious

Might be the perfect chance for a young pretender to rise up.

Felixness

Probably just exhausted from all the wailing and moaning from the Snowflakes about Trump.

Dedogs

Probably just exhausted from all the wailing and moaning from the Snowflakes about Trump.
at least he hasnt to put up with burton whailin and moaning into his ear every day any more..... :):):)

enuffisenuff

that would explain a lot

He could always get a Medical Diagnosis from Dr Reilly or Dr Varadkar, mind you think would prefer Dr Harold Shipman.

Fullforward

It's still flu season.
I know,had it for around six weeks and it is not fully gone yet!

He's defying me now and standing up to answer Micheal Martin.

blokesbloke

at least he hasnt to put up with burton whailin and moaning into his ear every day any more..... :):):)
:mad:

He looked a lot healthier when she was!

My Joanie kept him right!

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
[video=youtube;aokbCo64vDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aokbCo64vDw[/video]

No interest in Barbie's health ....................this is Unwell!:cool:

yosef shompeter

The relentless onward march of Aids should not be disregarded!

TheWolf

Overseeing a gang who continually screw up by attacking the most vulnerable in society for the benefit of the few would have an exhausting effect on anyone.
Being m. martin's puppet would take it out of ya too.

ruserious

He couldn't even remember Deputy Coppinger's name or what her question was there in Questions to the Taoiseach.

TheWolf

I know,had it for around six weeks and it is not fully gone yet!

He's defying me now and standing up to answer Micheal Martin.
Well, he has to stand up to bow to m. martin.

Fullforward

The children will always wear out their parents,all the moaning blueshirt kids jockeying for seats at the top table would wear anybody out.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies