Is Irish Left comparable with Nazi Ideology?

blinding

I believe the Nazis also targeted the educationally subnormal for extermination, so no doubt this is a sensitive subject for yourself as much as it is for Jews.

Perhaps you could disguise your intellectual deficiencies by learning how to use apostrophes correctly. They are not required in plural forms, for example Israelis, Nazis, except to indicate possession.

However, even were you to be able to express yourself in reasonably correct English, this would do nothing to alter the utter triteness of your imbecilic opinions.
Have the Israelis started shooting the messengers yet.

Thanks very much Mr uber-human for your apostrophes correction.

I am surprised that some one as well educated as yourself would stoop to personal abuse.
It smacks of having lost the argument as little children do when in a corner.

blacbloc

Why is anyone taking Yanshuf seriously enough to legitimise this thread? He's just michief making and trying to set up straw men to cover up his rabid Zionism.

yanshuf

Can you quote anyone on the Irish left who has ever said something akin to Nazi ideology?
Yes, JCSkinner, for example, said he would like to see Israel's demise.

And we have nixmix, and others, who post anti-Talmudic quotes, detached from their context.

And you have many here calling for the deportation of Jews from their homeland, Israel.

Well, if that is not nazi like anti-semitism, then I'm a little lost here.

myksav

I'm a little lost here.
More than a little.

By the way, why are you keyboard warrior-ing when you should be with your reservist unit fighting those nasty Gazans?

yanshuf

It was only half a sentence, I will fill it out, so there won't be any more mistakes:

"Well, if that is not nazi like anti-semitism, then I'm a little lost here" BUT I'M NOT, CAUSE IT IS A NAZI LIKE ANTISEMITISM.

Goldwater

The Left is not nazi per se. However, it is addicted to totalitarianism and hates personal and economic freedom. Because of this, the Left tends to support authoritarian states and regimes, like Chavez and Castro. The Left opposes Christianity and Judaism, as these religions support freedom of practice and conscience, but supports Islam, which is an all-enveloping totalitarian faith. Israel is a Jewish, capitalist democracy, and is therefore hated by the Left.

Rocky

No the Irish-left are nothing like the Nazi's. Yes some aspects of it might wish to see the destruction of Israel, but that does not make them Nazi's. Very stupid thread.

JollyRedGiant

Yes. The Irish Left does not recognise Israel's right to exist, but it surpasses itself when it doesn't even recognise the Jews' right for self determination.
You really should research stuff before dumping ill-informed comment on the forum. Different political groupings on the Irish Left have differnet political positions on the national question in Israel/Palestine, the causes and nature of the conflict and solutions to the conflict. So to lump all groups on the Irish Left into one is both politically and factually incorrect.

The rest of the rantings don't merit a response.

Talvisota

The left, when it comes to Israel, adopted just the sort of racist behaviour you would expect them to oppose. They want to condemn Israel, while at the same time ignoring the wild west actions of groups like hamas, who only pause from killing each other to launch rocket attacks on Israel. They even kill their own people for negotiating with Israel. And the left ignores all this and supports this and invites hamas leaders to speak at their meetings and show support to these leaders. The left, who generally support national liberation movements, while at the same time saying Israel doesn't have the right to self-determination. They want to deny Jewish people the right accorded to every other people in the world and in the process deny the central precepts of the United nations. Well if nationalism is not the solution for Israelis then you can't say it's the solution for the palestinians either. And if you support the Palestinian movement for self-determination and you don't support Israel's self-determination then you should see something wrong with that hypocrisy. The left don't seem to see that. They adopt just the sort of racist behaviour you would expect them to oppose
Well said L'Chaim.

yanshuf

You really should research stuff before dumping ill-informed comment on the forum.
Ill-informed? Have been here lately?

Different political groupings on the Irish Left have differnet political positions on the national question in Israel/Palestine,
Maybe they do, but but those different positions realise as one and only solution, blame Israel!

Aand yes, the difference is wheather they accept Israel now, with the intention that Israel will cease to exist as jewish state, or that jews don't have the right to exist as a nation.

A big difference indeed.

Twilight

I'm a leftie. In fact my family were all lefties. My grandad was one of the leaders in the great Lock Out and used to come home bloodied and bruised, curtesy of the bosses men. I joined the Workers Party when I got here, the Democratic Left, then the Labour Party. Not once, in all the never-ending meetings we held did anyone ever say that Israel was an illegal state. Not once did any any of us say anything different about what happened to the poor jewish people who were tortured, starved and worked to death. In fact it was used to show what happens when the good of the few is ignored in favour of the good of the many.

I want an apology from you. You have demeaned a genuine caring, principled people who would fight to the death to protect a Jew, an Arab, a Catholic, a Protestant from the brutality of so many bigoted people, people like you. And the reason why they would fight to protect you? Because they are none of those mentioned. So they don't see people as a religious person. They see them as people.

yanshuf

There's nothing in what you said that proves me wrong. In fact you are the exception that doen't prove the rule!

But as such I am more than happy to apologise to you, and say I'm sorry you were offended.

Kevin Doyle

There's nothing in what you said that proves me wrong. In fact you are the exception that doen't prove the rule!

But as such I am more than happy to apologise to you, and say I'm sorry you were offended.
Why aren't you in Gaza defending ze Fatherland?

New Threads

Most Replies