Is Irish Left comparable with Nazi Ideology?

yanshuf

He is a holocaust denier and I m not a racist.

It's your imagination that brings you to that thought.

Usually anti zionists claim that zionists are racist cause they can't internalise the simple fact that jews have the right to live in the land of israel without a threat to their lives

There is no difference, in that sence, from rasher's antisemitism and the leftistic one that you represent

Buchaill Dana

See what I mean about being an extremist?

You deny a people are a group and state they are inferior to you and deserve all they get.

There is absolutely no question but that you are a racist.

RasherHash

You are both extremists. Neither of you see yourself as being mental.
Don't leave yourself out of that BD, you are also an extremist (I would say more so than I but hey-ho), do you see yourself as 'being mental'?

RasherHash

He is a holocaust denier. You are a racist.
The difference is I am proud of my ability to read things that are verboten and raise obvious questions despite the fascist censorship used against me.

The zionazi otoh is ashamed of his racism and support for apartheid.

yanshuf

Admiration of Hitler and Nazism
The name Hitler does not carry the stigma in PA society that it does in the West. Both the Hamas weekly and the Fatah PA dailies have written in favorable tones about Hitler. To some Palestinians, the man and his name are worthy of admiration. While it may be surprising to Western observers to see official Palestinian sources presenting Hitler in a heroic light, it is important to note that the revulsion of Hitler that is taken for granted in the West is not true of Palestinian society.

There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec.18, 2000.] Articles reflecting admiration for Hitler have appeared in both Fatah and Hamas newspapers.

redneck

Are these people Leftists, or Jeremy Corbyn Labour anti semites?

Clanrickard

Enoch Root

Nothing is comparable to the Nazis, or at least it is a waste of time to say anything is comparable to the Nazi regime.

The Nazis were complete lunatics, aided only by the political and economic climate of the time and an extremely thin veneer of rationality.

They were doomed to failure in a relatively short amount of years. Neither their regime in Germany nor their expansion through Europe was sustainable.

They were more a Jim Jones cult than a political ideology.

redneck

Neturei Karta probably. Total loons.
I am reporting you for anti semitism. What kind of anti semitic nonsense is this. Why are you attacking Orthodox Jews. Are you a Nazi??
(I don't think you are a Nazi but the above is the kind of stuff supporters of Israel and Netanyahu say all the time!)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies