Is Irish Left comparable with Nazi Ideology?

Clanrickard

I have reported you for being anti Religion.
Good.
I am reporting you for anti semitism. What kind of anti semitic nonsense is this. Why are you attacking Orthodox Jews. Are you a Nazi??
(I don't think you are a Nazi but the above is the kind of stuff supporters of Israel and Netanyahu say all the time!)
They don't.

redneck

They're not a religion, they're a fringe cult, full of hatred towards gays, Jews, and anyone else not in accord, or paying a cynical lip-service, to their cult. E.g.

So being loyal to Benjamin Netanyahu is being a good Jew then. Since when has Netanyahu become the Saviour.
Where is the passage in the Scriptures that says- Netanyahu is the Saviour.

redneck

They're not a religion, they're a fringe cult, full of hatred towards gays, Jews, and anyone else not in accord, or paying a cynical lip-service, to their cult. E.g.

What happened to freedom of Religion?

font

So being loyal to Benjamin Netanyahu is being a good Jew then. Since when has Netanyahu become the Saviour.
Where is the passage in the Scriptures that says- Netanyahu is the Saviour.
No one, except you, even mention Netanyahu. You are a troll.

Buchaill Dana

Anti Jewish Jews?

Please make a little bit of effort. Even Jews who disagree with your politics are antisemitic? Weak as piss

roc_

Anti Jewish Jews?

Please make a little bit of effort. Even Jews who disagree with your politics are antisemitic? Weak as piss
The ~5000 Neturai karta jews do not recognise as "real Jews" anyone not in accord with their cult.

Conversely, the neturai karta are officially excommunicated from the mainstream Jewish community for what they have done against the Jewish community.

They slaver over anyone who hates Jews. E.g. https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/strictly-orthodox-neturei-karta-s-new-alliance-with-extreme-right-1.33770

And I am very surprised that your radical left Jew hating ideological stable mates Rasherhash, Golah, Tadhg, have not already come to your assistance to say how wonderful these "true Jews" are. They constantly hold them up. This 0.03%. Which tells you all you need to know, really, about it.

RasherHash

You're being silly now rasher. There's degrees and they are well out on the fringes.
I don't think so, most religions have zany beliefs, their's are no different.

redneck

The ~5000 Neturai karta jews do not recognise as "real Jews" anyone not in accord with their cult.

Conversely, the neturai karta are officially excommunicated from the mainstream Jewish community for what they have done against the Jewish community.

They slaver over anyone who hates Jews. E.g. https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/strictly-orthodox-neturei-karta-s-new-alliance-with-extreme-right-1.33770

And I am very surprised that your radical left Jew hating ideological stable mates Rasherhash, Golah, Tadhg, have not already come to your assistance to say how wonderful these "true Jews" are. They constantly hold them up. This 0.03%. Which tells you all you need to know, really, about it.
You to me, are a member of a new cult- The "Bibi cult".

RasherHash

So their cult doesn't agree with your cult and visa-versa 🙄

Opposing your fascist ideology does not in the least equate to hating any religion.

Buchaill Dana

Im fully aware of all this.

My point is you deciding Jews are antisemitic. On the basis of politics. It's all very tired.

RasherHash

Nothing is comparable to the Nazis, or at least it is a waste of time to say anything is comparable to the Nazi regime.

The Nazis were complete lunatics, aided only by the political and economic climate of the time and an extremely thin veneer of rationality.

They were doomed to failure in a relatively short amount of years. Neither their regime in Germany nor their expansion through Europe was sustainable.

They were more a Jim Jones cult than a political ideology.
That's not a realistic summation; the major systems of government in the early 20th century including imperialism, communism and fascism/naziism accepted the loss of millions in order to sustain/progress the system.

Millions died at the hands of British imperialism yet even today people will defend that system to the last.

Enoch Root

That's not a realistic summation; the major systems of government in the early 20th century including imperialism, communism and fascism/naziism accepted the loss of millions in order to sustain/progress the system.

Millions died at the hands of British imperialism yet even today people will defend that system to the last.
Your post is neither relevant to the comment you are replying to nor the thread title/OP.

Please try reading posts before replying to them. It will lessen the redundancy.

RasherHash

Your post is neither relevant to the comment you are replying to nor the thread title/OP.

Please try reading posts before replying to them. It will lessen the redundancy.
Lol, you need to read your own post if you think that, you said the Nazi's were 'lunatics', I replied that all the systems of the time we're the same and produced similar results.

If it's not in keeping with the op then that's your fault for introducing the Nazi angle 😉

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies