Is It Ever OK To Have A Sneaky Wee Wee Down A Laneway or Ellsewhere in Public?

General Urko

If there's no toilet around, is having a sneaky wee down a lane really a big deal?

I would say the vast majority of Irish Men have done so and large numbers of our ladies.

There is quite simply a noticeable lack of public toilets. And please dont give me they will be used by junkies, I have seen a a smackhead with a syringe in the toilet of a fast food restaurant on OConnell St.

There was a debate on Yatesy today about it also.

D

Deleted member 48908

Where do you stand/squat on the issue yourself, Urko?

Is p¡sing through the rails of St. Nicholas' fence ok?...at 2 pm....at 2 am?

CookieMonster

On a night out in Newcastle many years ago, a woman skipped off down a side street next to the club she'd just left to have a wee. Her boyfriend followed her out and then spotted her having a not so discreet wee down the alley, went down, knocked her off her hover and into the stream she'd just created with the words "dirty bi*ch" accompanying the action. He then walked off. I guess he didn't approve of such activity.

Analyzer

If it is dark enough.....

To be honest, I would not do it nowadays. You never know if there is a drug addict in the bushes desperate for somebody to rob.

It is no longer safe.

General Urko

I have seen a gobshyte actually urinate in the graveyard there (it's our local Anglican Church in Galway City and we have been blessed by having many wonderful rectors including the current Reverand Hastings there) and I scolded him, I was deeply offended that anybody could be so disrespectful! He completely ignored me, though in fairness, it's difficult to stop mid piss!

D

Deleted member 48908

I have seen a gobshyte actually urinate in the graveyard there (it's our local Anglican Church in Galway City and we have been blessed by having many wonderful rectors including the current Reverand Hastings there) and I scolded him, I was deeply offended that anybody could be so disrespectful! He completely ignored me, though in fairness, it's difficult to stop mid piss!
Aye, but wha is your own opinion?

D

Deleted member 48908

On a night out in Newcastle many years ago, a woman skipped off down a side street next to the club she'd just left to have a wee. Her boyfriend followed her out and then spotted her having a not so discreet wee down the alley, went down, knocked her off her hover and into the stream she'd just created with the words "dirty bi*ch" accompanying the action. He then walked off. I guess he didn't approve of such activity.
What would you expect out of those Limerick savages.

General Urko

I have urinated in public myself as discretely as pissable! The wall of fame around Temple Bar has been used by me for this purpose, though I have also seen human excrement (I mean actual Shyte) and drug parafanelia around there).
Last month, just before I was going to catch a red eye bus back to Galway, I had a slash down there and as I had finished, I saw 3 of our brightest and best (Aka Piggies) turn into the area, just as I had finished, I wonder were they looking for easy fines, I just passed them by!petunia
I saw one eejit open urinating in central Temple Bar once and unknowing to him there were 2 Piggies right behind him waiting to pounce, they did let him finish in peace before butting in, probably afraid of splashes!petunia
I find as I mature, if I drink (I'm genuinely the most moderate of social drinkers) and I go for a Piss it's more or less a free for all with my bladder for the rest of the night! The rule howld onto your first piss as long as you can certainly applies to me!

General Urko

I think we are rather tolerant of public pissing! Which is hardly crime of the century!

General Urko

AFAIK in Dublin, it's now an 'on the spot' fine, but you could be charged with indecent exposure, I guess, which would be absurd in the context!

D

Deleted member 48908

I have urinated in public myself as discretely as pissable! The wall of fame around Temple Bar has been used by me for this purpose, though I have also seen human excrement (I mean actual Shyte) and drug parafanelia around there).
Last month, just before I was going to catch a red eye bus back to Galway, I had a slash down there and as I had finished, I saw 3 of our brightest and best (Aka Piggies) turn into the area, just as I had finished, I wonder were they looking for easy fines, I just passed them by!petunia
I saw one eejit open urinating in central Temple Bar once and unknowing to him there were 2 Piggies right behind him waiting to pounce, they did let him finish in peace before butting in, probably afraid of splashes!petunia
I find as I mature, if I drink (I'm genuinely the most moderate of social drinkers) and I go for a Piss it's more or less a free for all with my bladder for the rest of the night! The rule howld onto your first piss as long as you can certainly applies to me!
You may need to have your prostate checked.

General Urko

General Urko

You may need to have your prostate checked.
Well I also wake up mid sleep for a wee wee, but my doc says I have a good firm prostate, it's not unusually to have to urinate more than normal after drinking alcohol and opening your bladder subsequently!

mac tíre

If it is dark enough.....

To be honest, I would not do it nowadays. You never know if there is a drug addict in the bushes desperate for somebody to rob.

It is no longer safe.
Drug Addict: "Was fúcking just waiting in a heap of bushes over there, waiting for someone to rob, when some drooling loon with a wee mickey comes up and písses all over me. Scared the shít clean outta me."

I'd say you would be safe enough.

General Urko

I remeber having a whizz in an alleyway in The Grassmarket area of Edinburgh once and out of nowhere these 2 Scottish Lassies walked passed me and were not impressed -'This is not a toilet, No!' - obviously Puritans, our own from the other side of the fence wouldn't be like that!petunia

New Threads

Most Replies