Is kevin sharkey running for election - If so i'll give him a vote and so will other members of the household!

raspberry tea

Is kevin sharkey running for election - If so i'll give him a vote and so will other members of the household!

I was just discussing the Claire byrne live interview with Kevin Sharkey with the family. I would be more than happy to give that upstanding man a vote, considering how HONEST he was on everything, the elephant in the room was even up for discussion with Sharkey, I have plenty of healthy respsect for that man! He said he was going to run for election, according to DublinLive and a few other news sources. I hope he does, I believe he would make a change , clean up corruption and curb immigration. Which is what he talked about - how IRISH people should come first for housing, education and hospital care. Why is it someone who is barely six months in the country allowed to skip to the front of the queue? Who possibly never payed tax and never will! How is that fair? He talked about how Irish people built this country and made and shaped it the way it is today, I'm very proud to say I would vote for him! Please tell me he is in the running!

Here is the interview with Sharkey on the Claire byrne live show;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1CTl1gsP1g

The_SR

"He talked about how Irish people built this country and made and shaped it the way it is today"

You didn't think this through, did you.

Bea C

Is this the artist fella?

enuffisenuff

he may be a nice fella n all that..but that doesn't cut the mustard when you mix with the elites...they would chew him up and spit him out..

raspberry tea

he may be a nice fella n all that..but that doesn't cut the mustard when you mix with the elites...they would chew him up and spit him out..
I think Sharkey would well be able to hold his own, considering what he's been through, I think you underestimate him he is made of tougher stuff....

enuffisenuff

I think Sharkey would well be able to hold his own, considering what he's been through, I think you underestimate him he is made of tougher stuff....
fair enough :)

Golden Phoenix

I didn't see Claire Byrne myself (unlistenable presenter) but I have heard people singing the praises of Kevin Sharkey this week. Good to see a thread on this.

raspberry tea

What was he on about?
He was talking about how Irish people should come first when it comes to certain services, and that it is not racist, to want to preserve your country's founding culture, the people who had nothing back in the past built this country he said,and that they are now wondering why their daugthers or grandsons cannot get accommodation for themselves or their families. He said that should not be the case, and that people who come into the country - barely six months here demanding to be at the front of the queue and often time are at the front of the queue past many irish people who have waited on the lists for years, is not right. People who come in with large families and possibly will never pay any tax or ever will given housing just like that! He said irish people are afraid to have the conversation because of the liberals throwing around words like ''racism'' etc, so they feel they cannot talk about the elephant in the room because of that. He said also immigration should be curbed as a whole and that the people demanding to have open borders and pour more people into the country - aren't bothered about building extra infrastructure to cope with the population boom!

The_SR

New ideas? But don't close the borders to every chancer coming into this country - oh do please share your ideas!
We are actually a difficult country to get into. Maybe blaming immigrants for everything is pointless?

razorblade

Fair play to him for saying out loud what everyone else is too afraid to say, we do need to take control of things in this country.

troll account

some guy shouted at kevin "go back wherever you came from".....kevin shouted back whens the next bus to donegal :p;)

A Voice

We are actually a difficult country to get into. Maybe blaming immigrants for everything is pointless?
The SR thinks Lucinda Creighton founded an anti-abortion party because she is secretly pro-abortion. He's a total nutter and a windbag. He will say absolutely anything without engaging with reality as long as he thinks it helps some ideological position he has adopted and sort of thought through. But not really :lol:.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies