• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

timhorgan

Is Michael Fassbender the Greatest Living Kerryman?

Having just recently returned to London I am overwhelmed by the Michael Fassbender/Kerry phenomenon.

Everybody, especially women, is talking about his latest films- Shame -where he plays a Kerryman named Brendan in New York who seems to spend all his time having sex with women he meets at work, on the metro, in carparks and in pubs etc. In the film He seems to score quicker than even "The Gooch" in a Kerry shirt . In the other film he plays Jung and seems to spend all his time spanking a naked Keira Knightly.

And now he is hanging out with the beautiful Afrikaaner Charlize Theron in Prometheus.

Not bad for a Killarney boy - getting up in the morning and getting very well paid to spank the lovely Keira. To take the pressure off him I now carry a copy of "The Kerryman" with me wherever I go.

Everything you always wanted to know about Michael Fassbender and Killarney.

Michael Fassbender: Biography

LamportsEdge

From Killarney to Prometheus via Keira's arse. If this keeps up Enda will have to give the vote to the diaspora out of sheer admiration. Nicely written OP by the way.

I shall take Fassbender as my guide from this moment forth. Onwards and, er, upwards....

Hitch 22

Banned
No finer example of Gaelic manhood whose galloping heterosexuality is beyond repoach!

LamportsEdge

Sure aren't we all. With the possible exception of Peig Sayers who was, I am given to understand, borne of some rock and a fishing creel.

LamportsEdge

Best of luck to him. During the great boom in interest in Irishmen abroad in the 1990s I personally did very well off my modest end of that bandwagon. I look forward to round two and am adjusting my accent towards Killorglin as we write.

Tawdy

You mean you`re all celebrating the fact that he is a RIDE! :shock:

LamportsEdge

1. Ball hands into tightly clenched fists.

2. Bend elbows and place fists on hips.

3. Thrust forth chest and arch back.

4. Toss back head and laugh manfully.

Works for Brian O'Blessed.

uriah

odlum

Disagree OP. John O'Donoghue all the way. Hopefully he gets elected next time.

firefly123

Liked him in Prometheus. Very well acted. Seems like the kind of fella I would enjoy a pint with.

Tea Party Patriot

What has this got to do with politics in Kerry?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom