Is Micheál Martin the Worst Opposition Leader in the History of the State?

stanley

"In a statement to RTÉ News, Mr Martin said he was first made aware of the issue yesterday afternoon.
He said: "I have spoken to Minister Cowen and I accept that his remorse about this incident is genuine.
"I am disappointed that I learned about it in this way and have made that clear to him."

Barry pulls the wool over MeHole's head and frankly almost dares him to give him the sack, very hard to believe this was kept quiet for so long.

lastofthebohemians

Twitter
Daniel King/ex Daniel/Daxxdrake
The knives are coming out early for Pious. Now thinking he will do well to last till the end of 2021.

jmcc

The knives are coming out early for Pious. Now thinking he will do well to last till the end of 2021.
At this rate, 2020 would be a miracle. If he didn't do any due diligence on his cabinet members, what other landmines are there?

wombat

wombat

But those Guinness farts have been classified as chemical weapons under the Chemical Weapons Convention. :)
Heineken is worse but if you want the real deal, have a feed of weissbier. :LOL:

Lord Talbot

He was driving Brian home. Barry was comparatively sober, having had only 10 pints and 3 shorts.

stanley

He was driving Brian home. Barry was comparatively sober, having had only 10 pints and 3 shorts.

Brave Gardai, can remember Haughey being caught in a pub after hours by a Garda who was asked the question "Will you have a pint or a transfer".

culmore

Martin must be the worst leader of any party if he didn't know one of his top men was up in Court for Drunk Driving

jmcc

Brave Gardai, can remember Haughey being caught in a pub after hours by a Garda who was asked the question "Will you have a pint or a transfer".
Thought it was Brian Lenihan Senior?

Round tower

"In a statement to RTÉ News, Mr Martin said he was first made aware of the issue yesterday afternoon.
He said: "I have spoken to Minister Cowen and I accept that his remorse about this incident is genuine.
"I am disappointed that I learned about it in this way and have made that clear to him."

Barry pulls the wool over MeHole's head and frankly almost dares him to give him the sack, very hard to believe this was kept quiet for so long.
Is it a sacking offence, it would be different if he was justice or transport minister, if it was a person who had a driving ba for excess speed or careless driving, would it be sacking offence.

wombat

Is a company in Crossmolina which does craft beers, one for Jack Chambers called "Jack the lad"
Brewery in Westport sounds far more interesting, they do Belgian style.

Expose the lot of them

Is it a sacking offence, it would be different if he was justice or transport minister, if it was a person who had a driving ba for excess speed or careless driving, would it be sacking offence.
Are you seriously suggesting that drunk driving is not a major issue?

ruserious

It would be interesting if a journalist requested expenses claimed by Barry Cowen during 2016 and whether he claimed fuel expenses during the period he was off the road.

Expose the lot of them

It would be interesting if a journalist requested expenses claimed by Barry Cowen during 2016 and whether he claimed fuel expenses during the period he was off the road.
Would also be interesting to establish if, and by whom, he was accompanied whule driving on a provisional li.cence

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom