Is our capital city falling apart?

ON THE ONE ROAD

No, they all should be kept far outside Dublin (at least 10-15 km away from Dublin boundaries) in one designated place under extra supervision by the gards. We shouldn’t let them to take over the entire city and hold it for ransom. The way the social housing is spread/built now over the entire city, lets them to terrorise normal people in all Dublin parts.

Moreover, if they don’t find jobs and don’t start the normal life within 2-3 years, they should be relocated further, to the permanent social housing units (7-8 m2 per person) somewhere down the country (i.e. in the county Longford or similar place), where the cost of keeping them would be significantly cheaper for the state than keeping them near Dublin.

For any serious anti-social behaviour or criminal activities, they should go to jail, and prisons should be less comfy as well.

presumably the jail not in the city.

Ardillaun

Moreover, if they don’t find jobs and don’t start the normal life within 2-3 years, they should be relocated further, to the permanent social housing units (7-8 m2 per person) somewhere down the country (i.e. in the county Longford or similar place), where the cost of keeping them would be significantly cheaper for the state than keeping them near Dublin.
Longford may take a different view of that plan, and I think a fair bit of compulsion would be required to keep them all down there.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom