Is "The Donald" the biggest snowflake out there?

Well, he seems preternatuarally so.

He's obssessive about any attacks on him via any media source, particularly social media:

Donald Trump is the most Special Snowflake of them all

He certainly appears to be the most sensitive POTUS ever, taking the time during his scheduled 6AM Trump dump to excrete via twitter about any imagined slight to him.

It appears that the term "snowflake" is agnostic as to political leaning.

between the bridges

Jaysus thon snowflakes are everywhere and moi's only just heard of the feckers...

gleeful

Some terms - like 'snowflake' - melt away. Others - like Nazi - last far too long.

between the bridges

Some terms - like 'snowflake' - melt away. Others - like Nazi - last far too long.
Snowflake Nazi...

Moi get moi coat, taxi...

sidney waddell

He has the personality of a spotty 14 year old boy.

He doesn't much like free speech when he doesn't like what's being said, does he?

But then again, far right whack jobs in general don't.

Nobody does safe spaces like crazed far right whack jobs.

That's why they mostly voice their vile opinions on the INTERNET, rather than in real life.

It's their little safe space.

In fairness to Tiny Hands, at least he has the guts to voice his vile opinions in real life, which is more than could ever be said of the fruitcakes on this forum.

I guess that's what the INTERNET whack jobs like about him - it's their ultimate fantasy to voice these opinions in real life, but that's as far fetched a dream for them as actual sex, so they live out their lives vicariously through him.

GDPR

Well, he seems preternatuarally so.

He's obssessive about any attacks on him via any media source, particularly social media:

Donald Trump is the most Special Snowflake of them all

He certainly appears to be the most sensitive POTUS ever, taking the time during his scheduled 6AM Trump dump to excrete via twitter about any imagined slight to him.

It appears that the term "snowflake" is agnostic as to political leaning.
Oh we all know a Donald. He was the fat boy, whose father was rich, and he reminded you of that when you were twelve or so, and he was trying to lure you into the bike-sheds.

Of course, you laughed at him. Your brother had told you how he wet himself at PE when the other lads were tackling the vaulting horse.

mangaire2

Is "The Donald" the biggest snowflake out there?

careful Des.
Trump has many snowflakes who admire him greatly, here on P.ie,
& these sensitive souls might be insulted by your thread.

Mick Mac

He could well be but he is the President.
That kind of counts.

Mick

Enigma Variations

He's the most hyper-sensitive "politician" I can remember in almost 50 years of observing the species, not that he is a proper politician anyway - he's just a loony snake-oil salesman who stumbled into a career as one because he got thick when Obama mocked him at the White House Press Correspondents' dinner a few years ago and decided to spend millions of dollars on a presidential campaign. (How we laughed!:p) And there were enough idiots out there to take him seriously because Americans are mesmerised by money.
Assuming he doesn't start a nuclear holocaust first we'll get a bigger laugh in four years' time when he has been turfed out as a fraud having failed to deliver on any of his economic promises, if not imprisoned first as a sex criminal, alongside Rolf Harris and Stuart Hall.

Drogheda445

Utterly self-aggrandising, obnoxious, with hair trigger sensitivity and a constant need to engage in oneupmanship. Whether he's hosting a reality TV show or serving as President he behaves in exactly the same way, as his Twitter feed clearly highlights. He's not so much a snowflake as a classic spoilt brat narcissist.

gerhard dengler

Utterly self-aggrandising, obnoxious, with hair trigger sensitivity and a constant need to engage in oneupmanship. Whether he's hosting a reality TV show or serving as President he behaves in exactly the same way, as his Twitter feed clearly highlights. He's not so much a snowflake as a classic spoilt brat narcissist.
Perhaps, perhaps not.

Regardless, USA and the wider world dodged a bullet by not electing Trump's election opponent.

mossyman

My alarm goes off at 7am every morning. I reach over and turn on the radio and think "Jesus, I wonder what has he done now?"

GDPR

Just thinking about the tiny hands and general waft of greasy cheeseburgers.

We had one like Trump who was the beneficiary of the largest public legacy in Northern Ireland.

Ran into millions. A lot at the time.

Fortunately he never went near politics, because politics were too real at that point.

He is now mainly to be found arguing viciously with his tenants and insisting he could get any woman he pleased but he is too grand for them - all the b*iches who wont give him the time of day. :)

Unlike Trump he wont even do mail order bride, because he cant manage an internet connection.

Seen it all before....

Mick Mac

My alarm goes off at 7am every morning. I reach over and turn on the radio and think "Jesus, I wonder what he has done now?"
I'm on my way at 6:30. oon the way to the station I refresh my news channels. It's like the Palin days. This time we have an as yet undecided period of gawking uncertaity.

Popular Threads

Most Replies