Is "The Donald" the biggest snowflake out there?

A Voice

I think it's an overly optimistic piece.

Although it does raise the interesting possibility that, while assassination might not be justified, some lesser form of assault which would leave Trump incapable of ruling, might be.

(Assuming for the sake of argument that Trump is actually ruling - the evidence seems to suggest otherwise)
Like a sucker-punch to the face when he's giving an interview, perhaps?

Mitsui2

I think it's an overly optimistic piece.

Although it does raise the interesting possibility that, while assassination might not be justified, some lesser form of assault which would leave Trump incapable of ruling, might be.
You're talking about the actual article.

I'm not sure A VOICE got any further than the picture.

A Voice

You're talking about the actual article.

I'm not sure A VOICE got any further than the picture.
No, you're right there. Did I need to? Can the picture not be discussed on its own terms?

'orebel

No, you're right there. Did I need to? Can the picture not be discussed on its own terms?
It has been discussed elsewhere on this site.

Mercurial

The picture is the visual equivalent of click-bait.

The article is literally about why it wouldn't be okay to assassinate Trump. (Hence "why not" rather than "why not?")

A Voice

The article is literally about why it wouldn't be okay to assassinate Trump. (Hence "why not" rather than "why not?")
To impose the cross hairs on his head is suggestive and provocative. I'm trying to imagine the same being done to Obama by a magazine and I'm struggling, to be honest.

A Voice

I suppose the way lefties have been carrying on recently it's good solid advice to give them at this juncture: DON'T ASSASSINATE THE US PRESIDENT.

Good to see that's been covered, so. A public service performed. . .

Mercurial

I suppose the way lefties have been carrying on recently it's good solid advice to give them at this juncture: DON'T ASSASSINATE THE US PRESIDENT.

True. We wouldn't want to drag ourselves down to your level, I guess.

A Voice

True. We wouldn't want to drag ourselves down to your level, I guess.
My level? You're the one who supports punching people in the face while they're talking to journalists. I don't condone any violence.

Where were you when Gifford and others were shot *after* Palin ran her own crosshairs poster?

At home eating pavlova. Why?

At least I wasn't utterly deluded into thinking that Palin influenced Loughner to do that shooting. Check out this for the real story.
So The Village (published in a country other than the US) would have even less culpability, then?

Orbit v2

No, it's the whole republican party, because they are all white, they're cold, and if you put enough of them together, they will shutdown the public schools.

Eoin Coir

the looney right & the looney left have an awful lot in common.
in fact, they're just two sides of the one coin.
nothing at all wrong about calling ol Trump & his looney right supporters 'snowflakes',
provided you also call the looney lefties 'snowflakes' too.
bit like SF & IRA, two cheeks,same arse

storybud1

No, it's the whole republican party, because they are all white, they're cold, and if you put enough of them together, they will shutdown the public schools.
yeah , then the hospitals, then the ghettos , then the curfews ? for fooks sake,,

the media is not running the Country, it is being handed it's liberal ass on a plate in the last year and has no credibility to turn back to, it is like Gene Kerrigan coming up with ,, wait for it ,, an IDEA ??? he just slags off what we already know (he has a whole week to do what most do here in 5 minutes) and still gets plaudits ??

The media is lazy, a slave to fookwits that clearly have an agenda and should be getting to grips with reality. The Irish Slimes, RTE, etc, utterly rubbish at really getting their hands dirty, investigating the truth without bias and reporting all the facts even though they may not like them.

People will buy interesting political facts by the truckload , they will believe a neutral observer, they just do not need the ultra liberal agenda thrown in or even the other side, just the fact please,

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies