Is "The Donald" the biggest snowflake out there?

Mitsui2

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Regardless, USA and the wider world dodged a bullet by not electing Trump's election opponent.
Yes, but dodging a bullet becomes a little less gratifying when you find that by doing so you've stepped into the path of a loose cannon.

GDPR

He just won the toughest and dirtiest election of modern times. I think that squarely rules him out of the snowflake category. As for his hypersensitivity, the snowflake response is not to fire back at criticisms and always go on the offensive. The snowflake response is to play the victim.
Donald feels very victimised by everyone, its all been a bad deal, they are all lying, boo-hoo.

Now he has departed to Florida to his Winter Palace.

Hes fat little rich boy. The kind you know is just a weakling :)

PC Principle

Well, he seems preternatuarally so.

He's obssessive about any attacks on him via any media source, particularly social media:

Donald Trump is the most Special Snowflake of them all

He certainly appears to be the most sensitive POTUS ever, taking the time during his scheduled 6AM Trump dump to excrete via twitter about any imagined slight to him.

It appears that the term "snowflake" is agnostic as to political leaning.
All that's matters is that he's President for the next 8 years.

He won, you Lefty losers lost.

But thanks for entertainment every day.

So satisfying. :)

Lempo

I know. Next thing he will be secretly gay or something.
That's what they used to say of Condoleezza Rice, the first female African-American Secretary of State, as well as the second African-American Secretary of State (after Colin Powell), and the second female Secretary of State (after Madeleine Albright).

Or someone did, at least. But, "they".

gerhard dengler

They really should have been more specific with Nixon, and called him a mass-murdering war criminal who should have been sent to a cell for decades.
Some would say that Nixon's political initiatives with USSR (1972) and China (1972) were the beginning of the end of the Cold War.

He just won the toughest and dirtiest election of modern times. I think that squarely rules him out of the snowflake category. As for his hypersensitivity, the snowflake response is not to fire back at criticisms and always go on the offensive. The snowflake response is to play the victim.
By the way, "the toughest and dirtiest election of modern times" is bull************************. What do you mean by "modern times"? You discard Obama-Romney? Bush's two election victories? How far do you want to go back, snowflake?

stopdoingstuff

Ah so. Then explain why violent protesters are descibed as "snowflakes" on this forum.
Why do I have to explain that? I have not referred to violent protesters as snowflakes. I have however referred to people who have tantrums simply because they hear alternative opinions and want those opinions banned as snowflakes, which is how the term is meant to be used. If the snowflakes have turned to violence, then it is because their tantrums are no longer being listened to.

stopdoingstuff

By the way, "the toughest and dirtiest election of modern times" is bull************************. What do you mean by "modern times"? You discard Obama-Romney? Bush's two election victories? How far do you want to go back, snowflake?
You seem triggered.

Enigma Variations

I see that evil murderous bastard Putin is now stirring it up in Ukraine again, thanks to his belief that he is free to do what he wants in eastern Europe because he has been given the nod by the evil bastard now residing in the White House.
This is possibly the next big story and the Trump-tramps will still be cheering him on because as fascists they love the idea of the powerful crushing the weak.

GDPR

SDS thinks ranting on twitter at 3 am while struggling to move your bowels is getting tough :)

Some would say that Nixon's political initiatives with USSR (1972) and China (1972) were the beginning of the end of the Cold War.
There is lots of evidence for that. Airforce One, by the way, was kept in the air on Nixon's return from China long enough to ensure that his landing coincided with peak news coverage.

igCorcaigh

I think it's the new "in" term with the sort of eejit who used to use "sheeple" in the same way.
Or maybe you're just not "awake".

This alt-right phenomenon is about to suffocate under its own memes and irony.
The petulant uber-PC and "alternative" right wing deserve each other.

Thanks, internet.

stopdoingstuff

Donald feels very victimised by everyone, its all been a bad deal, they are all lying, boo-hoo.

Now he has departed to Florida to his Winter Palace.

Hes fat little rich boy. The kind you know is just a weakling :)
That is fascinating and very female.

O

Oscurito

He's a fantastic snowflake. He's amazing. Nobody can do the snowflake thing like him.

Believe me...

GDPR

You seem triggered.

Um you seem to have failed to get up to date.

You arent a gadfly on here taking a minority position for kicks.

You are lining up with an ar****************************************** and you look just like a welt hanging off it :)

ne0ica

Well, he seems preternatuarally so.

He's obssessive about any attacks on him via any media source, particularly social media:

Donald Trump is the most Special Snowflake of them all

He certainly appears to be the most sensitive POTUS ever, taking the time during his scheduled 6AM Trump dump to excrete via twitter about any imagined slight to him.

It appears that the term "snowflake" is agnostic as to political leaning.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies