Is there a RUN on FF?

Mondo

Ahern, O'Hanlon... who's next?

Please, Please P.ie, I know you don't like threads that try to start destabilizing stampedes.

But surely on this occasion its in the National interest to let it Run, Run, Run .......!

johnnypockets

Well if there is, I wonder will the banks return the favour and back them up at the expense of everything else. Doubt it

Socratus O' Pericles

Barry Andrews was booed of the stage on the Frontline-gad he is useless both as a Minister for Children and as TD.

Grumpy Jack

Jaysus folks but I've just had a horrible thought.

At this rate, Willie O'Dea could end up as leader of FF because he may be the only one left after the election.

It's too much for a man to take - I'm off to lie down in a dark room.

ruamruam

At this rate, Willie O'Dea could end up as leader of FF because he may be the only one left after the election.

I think he would make a fine leader. At least as good as Ahern and Cowan

FakeViking

It would nearly be worth it to see the experession on Obama's face when Wee Willie walks into the Oval Office with the bowl of Shamrock. :):):)

Social Conscience

Barry Andrews was booed of the stage on the Frontline-gad he is useless both as a Minister for Children and as TD.
Imagine been lectured on ‘humility’ by a FF minister – their arrogance knows no end!!!!

I heard Noel Whelan at the weekend say FF could go as low as 25 seats. I am disgusted they won't go into single figures.

Glucose

Fianna Fails biggest property speculator is about to throw in the towel aswell.

A shock opinion poll in Galway West found Former labour party member, now independent,Catherine Connolly taking a seat.

ruamruam

I hope that's sarcasm?
yes sarcasm.

It would really be scary to have a leader like Wee Willie....

...or Cowan for that matter. That could never happen, please tell me that could never happen.

Phew, was having a nightmare and thought for a second that Cowan was our Taoiseach.

I'm alright now.

TradCat

There should be a prize for the constituency that records the biggest fall in the FF vote. We should all pledge to visit and spend money there.

Nordie Northsider

It would nearly be worth it to see the experession on Obama's face when Wee Willie walks into the Oval Office with the bowl of Shamrock. :):):)
Thus creating jobs for the translators who have to render Willie's speech into English!

Squire Allworthy

Look they need to reintroduce the Gold Standard and bring back Bertie!

Quantitative Easing and just magicking up new candidates may work for a while but will ultimately lead to political pain at constituency level as too many candidates chase too few positions.

Cassandra Syndrome

HA HA! Love the thread title. I see that FF March 11 Futures are down 90%.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies