Is there a single person from NI living in NI who would vote for Fianna Fail?

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

Seems the people who think FF will do well in the six counties are never from the six counties, so I just thought I'd ask and find out.

;)

EDIT: If anyone wants to indicate support for others such as FG, Lab, SD's etc why not....also, do you want Shane Ross, no really, please take him...gratis, free, he's a big fan of marching season because there's no buses anywhere.

Last edited:

hollandia

Seems the people who think FF will do well in the six counties are never from the six counties, so I just thought I'd ask and find out.

;)

EDIT: If anyone wants to indicate support for others such as FG, Lab, SD's etc why not....also, do you want Shane Ross, no really, please take him...gratis, free, he's a big fan of marching season because there's no buses anywhere.
They'll get some votes, for sure. But we have our own brown envelope merchants, so I'm not sure there's a market.

Strawberry

What would any of them bring to the table that the existing parties in the north don't bring?

razorblade

;)

Why does anyone vote for them in the republic is the question.

Strawberry

A sense of entitlement to rule?
They can get that from the DUP. There's pretty much nothing FF can bring that the DUP can't apart from being Catholic. Would there be much market for a Catholic DUP in the six counties?

GDPR

I don't live in NI anymore but I vote have a vote there still and I would definitely vote FF and maybe even campaign for them.

CastleRay

;)

I've no idea what they are except Irish Republicans whatever Politically that might mean.

Glenshane4

If SDLP formally merged into Irish Labour, it might give new life and ideas to both.
The anti-Catholic behaviour of the Eire Labour Party would mean that any merger of the SDLP with that party would do very serious damage to the SDLP. Remember that the Catholic people of Northern Ireland rejected the Workers Party and also Democratic Left.

Leinsterview

;)

I'm not generally an FF supporter but if they can bring people out who don't generally vote and boost nationalist figures then more power to them.

Last edited:

Leinsterview

The anti-Catholic behaviour of the Eire Labour Party would mean that any merger of the SDLP with that party would do very serious damage to the SDLP. Remember that the Catholic people of Northern Ireland rejected the Workers Party and also Democratic Left.
Not SF -- which has NI and 'Eire' components.

GDPR

Eamon O'Cuiv is a man of immense quality. He is the FFer most interested in Northern Ireland and I know he is interested in all our people. Truth.ie has left this forum but he agreed with me on him.

between the bridges

Pffft, feckin mexicants...

former wesleyan

Outside of the Unionist ones all parties on this Isle are "Irish Republican".
Republican means wanting to see the last monarch strangled with the guts of the last priest. Lord only knows what Irish Republican means.

GDPR

Nope, I would vote for a decent Prod before FF.

FF are total scum, whereas you can get a fine UUP councillor for example, who is dedicated to local charities and never bothers any Nationalist, in fact helps them get grants for their sheep sheds. Filling in the papers etc, DUP on the other hand are FF.

Now we are out of the EU, thanks to the fukwits in England, I can see no future but to go UI and given there are 28% of us, which is a nice number, insist on our Northern rights. Together.

That does not mean filing in line behind the current set-up in the Republic . Proper order. Full recognition of all our peoples. North and South.

GDPR

Republican means wanting to see the last monarch strangled with the guts of the last priest. Lord only knows what Irish Republican means.
Whatever it means outside of the United Irishmen in Ulster and psychopaths such as Lord Edward Fitzgerald it has been so much more humane and civilized than French or American Republicanism. This must be recalled.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies