Is this the end of Orangism?

raetsel

It was because your wife had ever seen one as big before and then once she's had a steak she doesn't go back to burgers.
:rolleyes:
We can only but wonder about the deep sexual inadequacies of grown men who make absurd false claims on internet forums about having seduced other anonymous posters' wives.
You sound like a rural Tyrone incel, DOG.

Se0samh

We can only but wonder about the deep sexual inadequacies of grown men who make absurd false claims on internet forums about having seduced other anonymous posters' wives.
Virgin on the ridiculous...

death or glory

You seem very insecure about your wifes reputation.
Another poster might read more into this.

It was you who brought the subject up and left the net wide open, I just hammered it home(not chatting about your wife this time).

raetsel

You seem very insecure about your wifes reputation.
Another poster might read more into this.

It was you who brought the subject up and left the net wide open, I just hammered it home(not chatting about your wife this time).
Not really. I didn't pluck the phrase "big orange boyo" out of thin air...............

DOG, you sound like a spotty 16 year old when you make idle adolescent boasts like the stuff featured below on an political discussion board frequented by adults. Most other men have grown out of this sort of behaviour by their mid to late 20s, but you claim to be a lot older.
My wife would laugh uproariously at the idea that an immature incel from rural west Tyrone is lusting after her as he plays with his computer, and God only knows what else.

still mad for the big Orange boyo.
There's no such thing as a "good Roman Catholic girl", but there's plenty of while chancy things who just love the big Orange boyo.
Well they all tend to like the
Big Orange Boyo.
I was obviously chatting about his personal firearm not his big Orange boyo which youse all seem in awe off.
Don't worry none of our lovely ladies would be after a wee green pecker when they're used to the big Orange Boyo.

death or glory

Not really. I didn't pluck the phrase "big orange boyo" out of thin air...............

DOG, you sound like a spotty 16 year old when you make idle adolescent boasts like the stuff featured below on an political discussion board frequented by adults. Most other men have grown out of this sort of behaviour by their mid to late 20s, but you claim to be a lot older.
My wife would laugh uproariously at the idea that an immature incel from rural west Tyrone is lusting after her as he plays with his computer, and God only knows what else.
That's what is known as Wit,
maybe get someone to explain it to you.

You seem to be infatuated with my manhood.
Again others might say this has something to do with your insecurities.
Tell your wife I said Helloooo.

death or glory

Only in your adolescent mind perhaps. To grown-ups it just shows you up as an obsessive idiot without much self awareness.
What would Freud say about a poster whose response to another poster mentioning orgasm,
proceeded to bring my manhood into the conversation?

raetsel

What would Freud say about a poster whose response to another poster mentioning orgasm,
proceeded to bring my manhood into the conversation?
I very much doubt if Freud would have anything to say about it. He is dead, just like most of your brain cells.
When you drone on about your "big orange boyo" as much as you do, you invite ridicule, DOG. Just accept that, learn your lesson, and grow up.

Golah veNekhar

It was because your wife had ever seen one as big before and then once she's had a steak she doesn't go back to burgers.
I should not have laughed but that was actually exquisitely witty on your part DOG.

yosef shompeter

Time I went to spec-savers.
I read the OP as
"Is this the end of Orgasm"
tut tut, displaying my age like that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies