Isis planned Dublin attack

Spirit Of Newgrange

I haven't seen any discussion on this story by Paul Williams. It's in the print edition, but seems to have vanished from the Indo website.

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/sunday-independent-ireland/20170924/281479276600767

"Khuram Shazad Butt (27) and Rachid Redouane (31), who with a third accomplice were shot dead by police following the June 3 attack, reconnoitred a number of high-profile locations in Dublin two years ago, including a nationally known family friendly tourist attraction, it has been learned.

It is believed that the two jihadists changed their plans after they were convinced by a terrorist mentor that Ireland would suit Isis better as a logistics base from where internet frauds could be carried out to raise funds."

It confirms what many of us suspect. The reason we haven't had a terror attack is, ironically, because of the ineffective nature of our security services. It makes Ireland an attractive base for terrorism.

Do we have to wait for an incident. Will even an incident be enough to mobilise resources, given the lack of engagement with defence and security matters in our political deliberations?
why am i not surprised by this revelation ? We empower multinationals to break every law. why not other criminal international organisations ? lawless ireland strikes again.

Catalpast

They get an easy ride here

- they have no intention of killing the Goose

- that lays the Golden Egg

razorblade

Wait until the numbers start to get larger then you will start to see all the trouble kicking off.

Fullforward

Wait until the numbers start to get larger then you will start to see all the trouble kicking off.
Any idea what the actual critical number is?

toughbutfair

Maybe if we stopped Bombing the sh1t out of them they might not be so angry at us, eh? The ISIS attacks in the 70's and 80's were terrible, weren't they?
You shouldn't disarm and hope your enemy is nice to you. We should nuke the fookers.

Fullforward

The EU needs an anti Muslim unit , where we can seek them out across borders and stop them before they attack.
There are about 20/25 million of them in the EU so they should be easy enough to find. Good look with the internment camp.

rainmaker

Administrator
Reading this thread it is clear that there are a considerable number of idiots actually salivating at the very idea of an extremist attack on Ireland.

They clearly need grow up.

Fullforward

You shouldn't disarm and hope your enemy is nice to you. We should nuke the fookers.
My neighbour was making noise last night, he better look out.

Fullforward

You cant deny there are issues with extremism and fanatism within the islamic community only a fool would deny it.
Is it "EXTREME" for an Irish born person to go to Syria to fight Isis?

Dame_Enda

We need to reintroduce exit-controls so as to stop people going to fight in Syria.

Fullforward

Many of them have been fighting for isis and other extremist groups thats the problem.
That doesn't answer the question.

They haven't killed any of my people so it is a non-issue for me.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies