ISIS scum get let off in Finland after massacre in Iraq

blindjustice

some old news but it was missed by most outside Finland

Iraqi twin brothers went on trial Tuesday in Finland over their alleged role in a 2014 massacre of up to 1,700 unarmed recruits by the Islamic State group in Iraq.

The 24-year-old brothers, who came to Finland as asylum seekers in September 2015 and were arrested a few months later, have pleaded not guilty to the charges.
One of the two brothers is believed to appear in a propaganda video later released by the Islamic State group (IS), shooting dead at least 11 prisoners who had been forced to lay down in a hole on the ground for execution.

The twins look so much alike that the prosecutor has been unable to identify which of the two may appear in the video, opting instead to charge them both for an unspecified number of murders.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/finland-tries-twins-over-massacre-iraq-183009545.html

Two twins suspected of participation in a notorious massacre in Tikrit, Iraq in 2014 have been freed by a court in Tampere, Finland after a complicated, four month trial.
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/iraqi_twins_freed_after_tampere_isis_terror_trial/9630142

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Speicher_massacre

Notachipanoaktree

Fins are Vodka slurping fuc*k brained alcoholics at the best of times but this takes the biscuit.
My considerable experience of Fins and Tweeds puts the Fins just behind the Tweeds in terms of BS expertise.

Any Russians hanging about up there who could take these chancers out.

Last edited:

farnaby

Fins are Vodka slurping fuc*k brained alcoholics at the best of times
Except when they're working and/or on public service when they are scrupulously sober and diligent.

The twins had been identified by other asylum seekers from online videos, but the Tampere court found the evidence too weak for a conviction. They were found innocent on all charges and freed with immediate effect.
So, y'know, basic principles of justice, beyond reasonable doubt, better a guilty man goes free than an innocent jailed and all that. After a tortuous four month process.

Racism against Finns and "guilty till proven innocent if you're a dislikeable foreigner" - class thread.

edg

Except when they're working and/or on public service when they are scrupulously sober and diligent.

So, y'know, basic principles of justice, beyond reasonable doubt, better a guilty man goes free than an innocent jailed and all that. After a tortuous four month process.

Racism against Finns and "guilty till proven innocent if you're a dislikeable foreigner" - class thread.
They know one of the men had taken part in the massacre, just not which one as they are twins so both walk free. It’s not a good outcome.

Seanetta

Website
www.facebook.com
Fins are Vodka slurping fuc*k brained alcoholics at the best of times but this takes the biscuit.
My considerable experience of Fins and Tweeds puts the Fins just behind the Tweeds in terms of BS expertise.

Any Russians hanging about up there who could take these chancers out.
God there is so much racist attitudes on this forum. Do Irish people not drink alot?? Yeah they do,so what makes them different from the Finns?? Such bad attitudes on this forum it makes ashamed to have Irish blood in me

Analyzer

Did The ISIS Times produce special series of comments and articles, on how everybody should be emulating, imitating and aping the Finns ?

agamemnon

They know one of the men had taken part in the massacre, just not which one as they are twins so both walk free. It’s not a good outcome.
The appropriate outcome would be to force the twins to admit which was the guilty one and be sentenced to 10 years in in jail followed by deportation to Iraq upon release, while the other was immediately deported. If they couldn't agree on this both should be sent back!

Last edited:

Wascurito

"26-year-old Hassan Bal admitted to unlawfully transferring €400 for use by Isis and attempting to collect money for the group".

Doesn't sound very Irish to me.
Why Waterford? Is it a coincidence that Déise sounds like Daesh? I think not!

stopdoingstuff

Bunch of pussies.Anyone who is connected to Islamic radicalism should be deported.

recedite

The appropriate outcome would be to force the twins to admit which was the guilty one and be sentenced to 10 years in in jail followed by deputation to Iraq upon release while the other was immediately deported. If they couldn't agree on this Bothe should be sent back!
Very difficult to convict somebody of mass murder on the basis of a video on the internet. But if they were both deported, I'm sure the current Iraqi authorities (who are mainly Shia, which happened to be the main victims of this atrocity) would be able to find witnesses from the time the pair were active terrorists. In which case they would probably both be hanged.

Its a disgrace that mass murderers like this are just walking around the EU. Merkel has a lot to answer for.

FrankGarrett

"26-year-old Hassan Bal admitted to unlawfully transferring €400 for use by Isis and attempting to collect money for the group".

Doesn't sound very Irish to me.
His mother is of Irish decent. His father is a Turkish Muslim, hence the surname. Looks like we're stuck with the ************************.

storybud1

God there is so much racist attitudes on this forum. Do Irish people not drink alot?? Yeah they do,so what makes them different from the Finns?? Such bad attitudes on this forum it makes ashamed to have Irish blood in me
Well, as Merkels lackeys told German towns people if they did not like 1000 muslims coming into their town the following week they can always leave Germany, yep, this is the fascism of the libtards using human rights to destroy indigenous culture and free thought,,

We aren't going over there to live on the dole for life, racist cards are the last hiding place of someone who simply cannot see what it happening and can open their minds to think STOP, we have had quite enough of this malarkey.

We simply do not need unskilled, highly dependent social welfare recipients and free housing to boot, it is utter madness when you consider the future population stats ? when will this crazy sh1t end ? next year ? 20 years ? when it is too late and we wake up and find we are living in the third world ?

Today an ISIS supporting scumbag from Waterford got convicted, I also passed by one of the local Roma crime families celebrating as they got out of their Beemers and Mercs (I doubt they were celebrating paying prsi/usc/taxes and handing back the free house/medical card/dole and childrens allowance - more like some poor sucker just got robbed)

It ain't racism, its reality, the sooner you start to question why an Island in the Atlantic owes people from the third world a free life and not question the future third world population stats the sooner you may live in reality.

The 2003 referendum to stop citizenship being handed out to anchor baby / bogus asylum scammers was passed at just under 80% - Far, Far , higher than the SSM and abortion referendums, that is democracy .

All of Europe is getting fed up watching their Countries being over-run and being forced to accept massive numbers from the third world while their own kids cannot get on the housing ladder or have to pay more taxes to fund the billions and billions it costs to host a sizeable % of these people that are really a burden and contribute nothing but trouble and demands for more free stuff.

Throw off the shackles of a narrow view point and see the truth, I see it every day and you learn to just laugh at the libtard politicians in D4 and the popstars in their mansions, it always sticks out that the people selling it never ,ever live beside it ??

Why is that ??

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies