Islam in Northern Ireland

Strawberry

A break from the usual orange - green bunfight, and a timely reminder that other forms of extremism exist in the occupied six...

[video=youtube;Bj_3H5pl7Z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_3H5pl7Z8&feature=youtu.be&ytbChannel=JajaborTheNomad[/video]

SgtBilko

A break from the usual orange - green bunfight, and a timely reminder that other forms of extremism exist in the occupied six...

[video=youtube;Bj_3H5pl7Z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_3H5pl7Z8&feature=youtu.be&ytbChannel=JajaborTheNomad[/video]
Irony alert. 'Occupied six' :lol: That in itself is an extremist term.

Truth.ie

Needs to be nipped in the bud.
Islamic fundamentalism has no place in Irish culture.

cricket

Says he's a "legal practitioner", have himself and Jamie the hunger striker ever been seen in the same room together ?

michael-mcivor

That person in the video does not represent Islam or any Muslim- the Brits ban Catholics from the crown is the worst fundamentalist sin-

michael-mcivor

Extremist Muslims in Belfast are like extremist dissidents in Belfast- ( all big talk and no action)-

razorblade

The last thing the north needs after what went on for decades, are more religious lunatics, except this time even more looney than the ones which preceded them.

Last edited:

michael-mcivor

Anti-white violence in GB and the continent have already caused problems. I dont want Irish people to be attacked/driven out by immigrants. Whites are not all innocent, there are white racists and whites helping to create the hostility, but what will have been the point of the RA putting bullets into huns attacking us, if immigrants welcomed by SF will do the same, and cause white flight? Sorry if this sounds like paranoid ranting but it's already happened in England, Scotland to an extent, et al
Glad that Sinn Fein got rid of the 30 thousand armed brit army immigrants that used to pollute our streets- any one else are just talkers against immigrants-

cut the begs

once the new laws come in it will be fine.some of the lentil nibblers may think them harsh but its for the greater good.

razorblade

I don't love far-right parties but I don't feel comfortable with all these non-whites. I don't want minority enclaves hostile to us whites. Does that make me racist? Loyalists are the ones usually involved in racist violence.
No it just makes you a concerned citizen like any normal citizen, we have a right to preserve our culture and heritage, and to protect our borders without being branded racist by far left loons, this takeover of Europe by Islam needs to stop and needs to stop now.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies