• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Islamic Centre in London destroyed in attack

Partizan

Attack attributed to the EDL

BBC News - Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'racist attack'

An Islamic centre in north London has been destroyed by a fire in an apparent racially motivated attack.

The Met Police said the fire, which happened at the Al-Rahma Islamic Centre in Muswell Hill in the early hours, is being treated as suspicious.
A spokesman said the letters EDL (English Defence League) were sprayed on to the building, used by the Somali Bravanese Welfare Association.
London Mayor Boris Johnson called the attack "cowardly and pathetic".

stopdoingstuff

Hopefully no casualties. I hope the mainstream take this as the warning that it is- that Muslim immigration has gone too far, and created a clash of extremists on both sides.

gijoe

A clear attempt at mass murder by Christian terrorists on UK soil. It is obvious now that the kuffar security forces are either unable or unwilling to protect Muslim minorities. We must rise to the occasion and protect ourselves and our communities.
Haven't you gone to Syria yet?

Narcissist

A clear attempt at mass murder by Christian terrorists on UK soil. It is obvious now that the kuffar security forces are either unable or unwilling to protect Muslim minorities. We must rise to the occasion and protect ourselves and our communities.
What total and utter nonsense that post is.

What happened at the centre was wrong and should not have happened, but it was carried out by a very small group of people who have very little support.

Your post is irrational, overly dramatic and horribly misguided.

commonman

Easy man keep the head, we were at that here for years got us now where only killing each other.

Shqiptar

What happened at the centre was wrong and should not have happened, but it was carried out by a very small group of people who have very little support.

It's just Liam Ó Muslim having the male equivalent of PMT.

Ren84

Christian terrorists?! Kuffar security forces?! Shut up you tw@t! You're the outsider, not the native people of Britain.

I dare you to "rise up" here. Go on, I'd gladly celebrate when the ERU and Ranger Wing put manners on cretins like you. :)

Ren84

BTW, I know I'm going to get stick for this but this mosque being destroyed doesn't actually bother me. Not that I condone it, but I don't condemn it either. A big meh.

pragmaticapproach

Spanner Island

Don't feed the trolls...

Narcissist

The EDL are a collection of football hooligans and thugs. Why would you be happy that they set fire to a building in the early hours of the morning?

What is remotely respectable about that? it achieves absolutely nothing.

Ren84

I love the smell of direct action on a hot day :)

Might pop open a beer.

Disclaimer, I do not in any way condone the actions which led to the destruction of the Islamic center in question. ;)
Warm weather + simmering ethnic tensions = RIOTS!

Along with the annual marching craziness in the North I predict much mayhem for the UK security services this summer. Make sure to 'blue button' Sky News folks.

Ren84

This is not a "racist" attack. Lazy reporting.
Easy for the press to yell 'racism' whenever something like this happens. Of course attacks on native Brits is branded an, er, actually just an attack. :?

Trampas

Leaving their calling card would seem to be the height of stupidity for EDL. If they didn't do it then who did ?

R3volution_R3ady

This thread has delivered the lolz.

10/10.