• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Islamic white convert, jailed over terror plots.

NewDawn1

Richard Dart, who is originally from Dorset was sentenced today for 11 years for is role in planning terrorist offences in the the UK.

'Dart, the son of teachers from Dorset, is a former BBC security guard. The court was told how he stated that killing civilians “justifies the war to them” — referring to the war he says the West is waging on Islam. He also referred to the 7/7 and 9/11 atrocities, and a suicide attack that killed seven CIA agents in Afghanistan in 2009.'
Source: Muslim convert 'held secret terrorist discussions on targeting UK civilians' - Crime - News - London Evening Standard.

I wonder how educated he was about his religion and would he have considered Islam, 'The religion of peace'? Either way, what he had planned was pretty horrific and I think we should all be glad that he is behind bars.

Richard Dart below.

Last edited:

ManOfReason

He was lucky, he would have probably ended up dead in a ditch in Afghanistan if he had been able to get there. 11 years, he will be out in 8, who will keep an eye on him then?

Clanrickard

Richard Dart, who is originally from Dorset was sentenced today for 11 years for is role in planning terrorist offences in the the UK.

Source: Muslim convert 'held secret terrorist discussions on targeting UK civilians' - Crime - News - London Evening Standard.

I wonder how educated he was about his religion and would he have considered Islam, 'The religion of peace'? Either way, what he had planned was pretty horrific and I think we should all be glad that he is behind bars.

He "misunderstood". Happens a lot.

fuque

Cost should determine the outcome. 11 yrs behind bars or a bullet in the ear?

TheWexfordInn

I've seen this loony many times handing out leaflets outside the Mosque in Whitechapel on friday lunchtimes. Great to see him locked up, pity the sentence is so short.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
I fear the bushy brown beard will drown out the blond goatee after a few years inside.

Sync

The real crime is the beard.

Sync

You don't approve of men with beards? Your a beardist J'Accuse! :) Beardists are of course kissing cousins of racists!!
It is entirely possible for a man to have a beard and look fantastic.

This loon is not one of those men.

Lonewolfe

"Bull's Eye" for the Justice System!

I could have written the headline for the Sun with that one :oops:

carruthers

Richard Dart below.

Jesus, threats now coming from the Amish community!

NewDawn1

TheWexfordInn

I've seen this loony many times handing out leaflets outside the Mosque in Whitechapel on friday lunchtimes. Great to see him locked up, pity the sentence is so short.
If you see something,say something.
Well the one time I bothered to to make an effort to see what the leaflets he was handing out that particular day were about it was some rubbish about setting up Sharia zones which I guess is something he can call for in a free society and doesn't constitute an offence that I should have reported. I've also seen him with a Megaphone campaigning for people not to vote in elections as voting is un-islamic which I guess isn't a crime either.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Well the one time I bothered to to make an effort to see what the leaflets he was handing out that particular day were about it was some rubbish about setting up Sharia zones which I guess is something he can call for in a free society and doesn't constitute an offence that I should have reported. I've also seen him with a Megaphone campaigning for people not to vote in elections as voting is un-islamic which I guess isn't a crime either.
He was covered in a Beeb documentary last year by his brother, charting his alienation from his family. It was called, My Brother the Islamist and you can watch it here. My Brother the Islamist ( Full Version ) - YouTube. He's essentially a man of limited intelligence, but you can see how the religion has eroded his humanity.

May the gods (the old and the new) have mercy on his brain, for it has been well and truly stewed. The old IRA adage of "you have to be successful all the time" notwithstanding, it is reassuring to see that Britain is staying on top of the Islamist threat. I wonder how well we will do when Ireland reaches this stage of the infection.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Just noticed his shirt brand. "Akbar" :cool:

Sync

Yeah I'm not going to start calling the Met every timeI see someone espousing Sharia law or free Palestine or Foreigners out. The vast majority of it is clearly free speech. The organisation of attacks on police? Not so much...