• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Islam's war on polio vaccination

Iphonista

In the most recent violence against medical personnel, three unfortunate North Korean doctors have been murdered by having their throats slashed in northern Nigeria. This follows the murder of at least nine polio vaccination workers two days ago. While no-one has claimed responsibility, it's almost certain that these attacks were carried out by the Islamic extremist group, Boko Haram.

Moslem clerics in northern Nigeria have condemned polio vaccination as a "plot to sterilise young girls and eliminate the Moslem population". Tragically, Nigeria is now seeing a massive increase in this debilitating disease.

It's not just Nigeria. Pakistan has also seen attacks on polio vaccination workers, inspired by daft Islamic preachers who are only too happy to promote ignorance and hatred instead of the well-being of little children.

BBC News - Polio in Nigeria 'shows big increase'
Polio workers in Nigeria shot dead | World news | guardian.co.uk
Polio vaccination workers shot dead in Pakistan | World news | The Guardian
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/world/africa/3-north-korean-doctors-are-killed-in-nigeria.html

Grey Area

Last edited:

ManOfReason

Its just another excuse for these hate filled losers to kill women and/or foreigners. Although it was not helped by whatever 'political strategist' in the Obama administration leaded the details about how the Pakistani doctor running a vaccination program help them confirm Obama had offspring in the vicinity of his presumed hideout. I'd ask how the leaker sleeps at night but since these guys have no conscience so I assume pretty well.'Change we can believe in' my ass.

darkhorse

The story goes back to the doctor who vacinated the children in Osama Bin Ladens compound against polio - and passed on the blood samples over to the CIA for genetic identity testing.
Ever since, the idiotic Muslims hate all medics and try to kill them

Kev408

One wonders where the Islamists get the time to do all these things when they're so busy patrolling the streets of London.

Iphonista

The story goes back to the doctor who vacinated the children in Osama Bin Ladens compound against polio - and passed on the blood samples over to the CIA for genetic identity testing. Ever since, the idiotic Muslims hate all medics and try to kill them
No. See the Guardian article. They've been objecting since at least 2003.

slippy wicket

Bloody medievalist savages.
Utterly unthinking self destructive lunacy on their part.

eoghanacht

Surely all you Islamophobes are happy with this.

A solution to your problem?

Iphonista

Surely all you Islamophobes are happy with this.

A solution to your problem?
Actually, I don't have anything against Islam. But I do have something against morons like Carlos the Jackal who thinks that P.ie should be a receptacle for his anti-Jewish chip on shoulder nonsense. So I'll respond like with like until the mods step in. There's a mass of material out there I can draw on.

ManUnited

The story goes back to the doctor who vacinated the children in Osama Bin Ladens compound against polio - and passed on the blood samples over to the CIA for genetic identity testing.
Ever since, the idiotic Muslims hate all medics and try to kill them
Or it could be our old friends the CIA putting undercover people in as medics, and getting caught out, as usual. Still easier to point the finger at the idiotic Muslims and ignore the idiotic Christians.

Iphonista

Or it could be our old friends the CIA putting undercover people in as medics, and getting caught out, as usual. Still easier to point the finger at the idiotic Muslims and ignore the idiotic Christians.
North Korean doctors?
Working for the CIA?
In Nigeria?

I've heard it all....!

eoghanacht

Can I see Islams declaration of war?

From what I can tell it's a lot of ignorant backwards religious types, we know what damage they can do.

Nothing to see here except those involved are muslims. So off ye go...............

Rant away.

ManOfReason

To paraphrase you comment "Stupid murder victims, it must be all their fault."

Iphonista

Can I see Islams declaration of war?

From what I can tell it's a lot of ignorant backwards religious types, we know what damage they can do.

Nothing to see here except those involved are muslims. So off ye go...............

Rant away.
Let's see what Carlos says, eh? Or is he so busy hating Jews that he forgets there's a lot more to Islam?

Iphonista

Not at all. Got to look at the big picture and not let bigotry cloud the view.
You see, you must have missed the bit where Islamic clerics condemned vaccinations. So being a medic administering polio vaccinations is enough reason to die. No need to drag in the CIA at all.

ManUnited

You see, you must have missed the bit where Islamic clerics condemned vaccinations. So being a medic administering polio vaccinations is enough reason to die. No need to drag in the CIA at all.
If you look into the story you will find the the CIA were caught out, well before these incidents, putting their agents in with international aid teams. Nothing is ever as black and white as you are trying to portray it.

Iphonista

If you look into the story you will find the the CIA were caught out, well before these incidents, putting their agents in with international aid teams. Nothing is ever as black and white as you are trying to portray it.
Where did this CIA/polio vaccination link come from?

darkhorse

Not making sense .. is it somehow 'idiotic' for the US to pursue a mass murder of 3,000 Americans after 9/11 ?
Why would they not do that ...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies