Israel, a promised land for Organised Crime?

Breadan O'Connor

It has emerged that US ambassador to Israel ,James Cunningham, last year wrote a documant titled "Israel, a promised land for organised crime?

In the document the ambassador expressed concern over the growing influence of crime families in Israel, mentioning that they may have corrupted some members of the political establishment. He also expressed concern that these criminals are extending their influence into the US itself. 'Promised land for organized crime?' - Israel News, Ynetnews

L'Chaim

Oh it must be them Russian Joooooos they are letting in under the law of return. Half of them aren't even Jooooos I bet. And taking in the African Joooooos was a big mistake. Sure everyone knows those Africans only want to emigrate somewhere to sponge off the state and rob people. Still they are all Jooos and everyone knows what Joooooos are like. They go around in stripped pyjamas to make people feel sorry for them and then they rob everyone blind. They drink the blood of non-jooooooo children too. And they killled Jesus, so a pox on them.

Aristodemus

Can't be any worse than what is happening in Limerick

Mitsui2

Oh it must be them Russian Joooooos they are letting in under the law of return. Half of them aren't even Jooooos I bet. And taking in the African Joooooos was a big mistake. Sure everyone knows those Africans only want to emigrate somewhere to sponge off the state and rob people. Still they are all Jooos and everyone knows what Joooooos are like. They go around in stripped pyjamas to make people feel sorry for them and then they rob everyone blind. They drink the blood of non-jooooooo children too. And they killled Jesus, so a pox on them.
Yerra, but you're being very harsh.

Tea Party Patriot

I think every country has a problem with organised crime, but I suspect the OP just wants a go at Israel.

Twin Towers

It has emerged that US ambassador to Israel ,James Cunningham, last year wrote a documant titled "Israel, a promised land for organised crime?
You don't have to go as far as Israel to find organized crime. Try looking out your window :rolleyes:

seabhcan

L'Chaim is off his pills again.

Don Herron

Interista

L'Chaim is off his pills again.
He was happy to crow about the wikileaks which he saw as favourable to Israel, but when one emerges that doesn't suit his little agenda, he starts antisemitising maniacally. The links between Israel and many Russian mafia types are no secret and haven't been for some time, so again wikileaks is basically confirming what most people other than lie chaim have known for years.

RepStones

There was a massive influx of Russian jews into Israel in the 80's. Although most jews who left Russia, went elsewhere. Many of those russian jews who immigrated to israel are not considered full or real jews by the Orthodoxy in Israel, which controls who can be considered a jew and who can marry as a jew etc.

former wesleyan

Gimme a break ! Anyone who ever went to Goa in the '60's/'70's and then in a decade or so later saw the emergence of an Israeli/ Russian gangster clique. It's got nothing to do with anti-semitism. (for once!)

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
There was a massive influx of Russian jews into Israel in the 80's. Although most jews who left Russia, went elsewhere. Many of those russian jews who immigrated to israel are not considered full or real jews by the Orthodoxy in Israel, which controls who can be considered a jew and who can marry as a jew etc.
But their allowed to stay so long as they prop up little Israel ?

Interista

He's still a full-time racist.
This is true. As is his boss.

Sometimes when I see those gangs of strutting, overweight Israeli 'politicians' on TV, surrounded by their block-headed heavies, I can't help feeling I'm watching a bad episode of the Sopranos rather than the news.

stoichkov

utterly pitiful, even for you.

stoichkov

But their allowed to stay so long as they prop up little Israel ?
it's demographics. israel opened its doors to the russian jews (and the psychotic settlers from brooklyn) in an attempt to stay ahead of the arabs in the head-count.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies