Israel Deputy Chief of Staff warns of 'Nazi trends' in Israel.

yanshuf

IOF commanders like Golan would do well to examine their roles in the moral decline of the country and of the army, and question what they are doing now in their high positions to institute change.

Lol...That's me told Tuam...can you give us mystic megs number?
Aren't you a holocaust denier yourself.. until she told you the truth.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/242301-palestinians-not-hitler-caused-holocaust-says-netanyahu.html

For a holocaust denier you need to look closer at home, those who turn hitler to a zionist are your favorite pals.

As for those who need to examine their role in the moral decline of the country, those are the leftistics who degenerated into a bunch of zionism haters funded by foreign unfriendly european countries whose aim is to fulfill a balestinazi entity at the expense of jewish right to self determination.

Enough to watch btselem's reaction to the pedophile nawi latest affair and understand how far they've gone with their anti-zionist propaganda that they would even betray one of their sacred values of being against torture.

But chara, you know all that already.

james toney

For a holocaust denier you need to look closer at home, those who turn hitler to a zionist are your favorite pals.
No Tuam..you are a holocaust denier...until you called on israels version of Mystic Meg..when she told you that you were of course wrong.
Look at the proof. Post 844..and that after 85 pages of you saying Netanyahu was right...and with the most posts on the thread. http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/242301-palestinians-not-hitler-caused-holocaust-says-netanyahu.html
Really looking forward to your hasbara attempts of that one Tuam.

As for those who need to examine their role in the moral decline of the country, those are the leftistics who degenerated into a bunch of zionism haters funded by foreign unfriendly european countries whose aim is to fulfill a balestinazi entity at the expense of jewish right to self determination.
Nope,that is the right wing extremists..including those in government and the army that show off their racism and fascism every day.
And as for funding...is your answer still the same? Right wing foreign funding for israeli extremist sites is ok?
Or do you want that stopped also?

Last edited:

yanshuf

No Tuam..you are a holocaust denier...until you called on israels version of Mystic Meg..when she told you that you were of course wrong.
Look at the proof. Post 844..and that after 85 pages of you saying Netanyahu was right...and with the most posts on the thread. http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/242301-palestinians-not-hitler-caused-holocaust-says-netanyahu.html
Really looking forward to your hasbara attempts of that one Tuam.

Nope,that is the right wing extremists..including those in government and the army that show off their racism and fascism every day.
And as for funding...is your answer still the same? Right wing foreign funding for israeli extremist sites is ok?
You have a problem - you want to accuse me of being a holocaust denier, but even before I withdrew my claims I wasn't.

Saying that the mufti was responsible for pushing for the final solution is not tantamount to saying hitler wasn't responsible for the holocaust.

It's bringing in another little sh$t to the equation: the leader of the balstinazis was a nazi. He planned an extermination camp near Jenin and he was the spirit behind the ethnic cleansing of jews from Judea and Samaria in 1929 and so on.

On the other hand, you pals here have said that hitler was a zionist, and I didn't see any harsh post against them. It almost seems as you agree with them

Right wing Israeli organisations don't get unfriendly eu states funding, states with anti-zionist agenda. They are most certanly not a fifth column.

james toney

You have a problem - you want to accuse me of being a holocaust denier, but even before I withdrew my claims I wasn't.
Stop lying Tuam..but your squirming is understandable,anyone that tries to absolve Hitler and the Nazi's is indeed a holocaust denier.
Historians,professors,holocaust surviviors,their families,media ect,all called it for what it was.
Netanyahu done it..and you strongly supported his lies.

Saying that the mufti was responsible for pushing for the final solution is not tantamount to saying hitler wasn't responsible for the holocaust.
When you were foaming at the mouth cheering on Netanyahus lies..what you were really doing is exposing your hatred and racism against Palestinians.
As a brainwashed amateur hasbarist..it was no surprise to see that facts came second,...the truth didn't matter to you despite the overwhelming evidence that you were wrong.
Why Netanyahu Became a Holocaust Revisionist

Right wing Israeli organisations don't get unfriendly eu states funding, states with anti-zionist agenda. They are most certanly not a fifth column.
Right wing extremists certainly get foreign funding,for instance the lying discredited israeli group that got caught editing wikipedia..NGO Monitor..and likewise 'im tirzu' (the ones you always rely on)didnn't they try to hide where their money comes from.
Why do you agree that foreign funding is ok for these extremist groups?

Last edited:

yanshuf

Stop lying Tuam..but your squirming is understandable,anyone that tries to absolve Hitler and the Nazi's is indeed a holocaust denier.
Historians,professors,holocaust surviviors,their families,media ect,all called it for what it was.
Netanyahu done it..and you strongly supported his lies.

When you were foaming at the mouth cheering on Netanyahus lies..what you were really doing is exposing your hatred and racism against Palestinians.
As a brainwashed amateur hasbarist..it was no surprise to see that facts came second,...the truth didn't matter to you despite the overwhelming evidence that you were wrong.
Why Netanyahu Became a Holocaust Revisionist

Right wing extremists certainly get foreign funding,for instance the lying discredited israeli group that got caught editing wikipedia..NGO Monitor..and likewise 'im tirzu' (the ones you always rely on)didnn't they try to hide where their money comes from.
Why do you agree that foreign funding is ok for these extremist groups?
You're wrong, as always: I didn't support what netanyahu had said. but netanyahu said something I had already said before him and later took back.

I can see you don't like the truth - the mufti's involvement in the nazi machine.

Saying the mufti was involved in the nazi extermination mechanism is not diminishing hitler's role as the executioner, unlike your friends, kalipa for example, who think hitler was a zionist.

Now don't be shy, tell us where you stand on the issue of hitler was a zionist. Do you support kalipa's opinion that hitler was a zionist?

Anyway, I, unlike her, withdrew my claims. I'm still waiting she does the same, and of course that rahserhash admits that the holocaust happened.

As for evidence, there is enough to support what I had claimed about "the final solution", and I stated my opinion after reading that evidence.

Why do you agree that foreign funding is ok for these extremist groups?​
The right wing Israeli organisations are not a fifth column, they do not persecute israeli soldiers, they do not seek boycotts against Israel, they do not try to harm israeli democratic decisions by proxy.

They want israel, and the balestinazi organisations - those who stab israelis in the back, want the end of israel the end of israeli society, and they want to tame the israeli jews.

and the money the right wing israeli organisations get is not from EU states with anti-zionist agenda.

kalipa

Now don't be shy, tell us where you stand on the issue of hitler was a zionist. Do you support kalipa's opinion that hitler was a zionist?

Anyway, I, unlike her, withdrew my claims. I'm still waiting she does the same, and of course that rahserhash admits that the holocaust happened.
You are an inveterate liar.
I never said that Hitler was a Zionist. I said Hitler and the Zionists at the time had the same idea , to get the Jews out of Germany.

The fact that you have to keep repeating your lies shows that you are unable to come up with any cogent debate.

Last edited:

RasherHash

Can the Holocaust be saved? Even the Jews are now denying it

Filed under: Buchenwald, Dachau, Holocaust — Tags: Auschwitz gas chamber, Mica Kat — furtherglory @ 10:53 am
I had never heard of Micha Kat until I came across a blog post on the Balder Blog, written on October 23, 2011, which you can read in full here.
This quote is from the Balder Blog:
Rumors say that Micha Kat has fled Holland, where so called ‘holocaust denial’ is a punishable thought crime, and has taken up residency in Laos

Micha Kat: Our society is in the proces (sic) of crashing, because its foundations have shown themselves to be completely rotten. One of these rotten foundations is the history surrounding the ‘Holocaust’. If we want to attack the system as a whole, we can do this best and most effectively by directing our efforts to this foundation, which is seen as the most ‘holy’ and the most ‘sacrosanct’. The Holocaust.

Micha Kat and the Holocaust Hoax.
This infamous holocaust lie must be exposed in order to also smash the other lies; the benevolent European Union, the life threatening ‘pandemics’, the saving of Greece ‘for your own good’, and the illusion of trustworthiness of the government and the main stream media..

My father had a Jewish mother, and my mother a Jewish father. A deadly cocktail; even if I officially [Halacha – Jewish law] am not Jewish, all my growing up and education was focussed (sic) on our Jewish identity, and especially on Israel, where my mother has lived for many years, and where much of her family still lives.
End quote from Balder Blog

There are a few obvious errors in the Balder blog post, but the gist of the article is that Micha Kat, born in 1963, is denying the Holocaust. He may or may not be Jewish, depending on how you define the word Jew.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/can-the-holocaust-be-saved-even-the-jews-are-now-denying-it/

yanshuf

yanshuf

Yes. They had the same idea. Your problem is ?
You said:

"As I said the idea that Jews should be sent to Palestine from Germany was shared by Hitler and the Zionists"

So I replied with this:

"That's not what Livingstone said - he said hitler was a zionist."

Then you said:

Same thing

So why are you saying you didn't say that hitler was a zionist while you clearly said that?​

Last edited:

kalipa

Much ado about nothing, as usual.

You have often posted about Palestinians indoctrinating their children, what do you think of this ?

In Our New Sparta, the Militant Brainwashing Starts at 11

Israel's testosterone-happy generals are inculcating their legacy of mostly needless operations to fifth-graders. The results? Maybe by 18 they won't ask any questions.

This was how the assignments got split up: A. got Operation Poisonous Sting; M. got Operation Noa, T. was given Operation Spring of Youth, while Y. received Operation Yad L’achim and Y. landed Operation Wooden Leg. A. received Operation Elem Hamudot, N. Operation Opera, and A. Operation Rooster 53. And little Yonatan, who contrary to the children’s song, was no longer playing in the park in the morning, was assigned Operation Shirat Hatsaftsefah, of all operations.

What was Operation Shirat Hatsafsefa, (“The song of the whistle”), I asked him the day before yesterday in my ignorance after he blessed the challah at a family meal. What do you mean what was it? It was a military operation in Ansariya. Where is Ansariya? In Lebanon, Yonatan replied authoritatively. What happened there? The Shayetet disaster. ...........

read more: In Our New Sparta, the Militant Brainwashing Starts at 11 - Opinion - Haaretz - Israel News Haaretz.com

yanshuf

Much ado about nothing, as usual.

You have often posted about Palestinians indoctrinating their children, what do you think of this ?
We've just changed the subject, I see.

Did you say or not that hitler was a zionist?

kalipa

We've just changed the subject, I see.

Did you say or not that hitler was a zionist?
Deflection as usual.

We have had the conversation about the Nazi and the Zionist umpteen times, you are just spamming now , as you do when faced with uncomfortable facts

RasherHash

[video=youtube;_dX8oB_IVHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dX8oB_IVHA[/video]

RasherHash

Zionazis fail again :)

Electronic Intifada ‏@intifada 1m1 minute ago Excerpt of Nasri Hajjaj's "Munich: A Palestinian Story" screened at Cannes despite Israel lobby smear campaign

james toney

You're wrong, as always: I didn't support what netanyahu had said. but netanyahu said something I had already said before him and later took back.
Lol,you are getting worse at this hasbara Tuam..i'll give you three guesses at who said this.
"The Mufti initiated the idea of the final solution."

And then this nearly a week later... "OK. After talking to an expert who studied the material for three years I withdraw my claim that the mufti was the catalyser of the extermination program - the final solution."

As for evidence, there is enough to support what I had claimed about "the final solution", and I stated my opinion after reading that evidence.
Nope,what you done was foam at the mouth and lie for a week,and like Netanyahu you became a holocaust denier in an attempt to blame Palestinians.

The right wing Israeli organisations are not a fifth column, they do not persecute israeli soldiers, they do not seek boycotts against Israel, they do not try to harm israeli democratic decisions by proxy.

They want israel, and the balestinazi organisations - those who stab israelis in the back, want the end of israel the end of israeli society, and they want to tame the israeli jews.

and the money the right wing israeli organisations get is not from EU states with anti-zionist agenda.

So peaceful human rights groups that criticise israel are not allowed funding from the EU..while the extremist scum of the right wing are allowed secret foreign funding and from unknown donors.
Can you really really not see your racism Tuam? or you are too brainwashed to recognise it.

yanshuf

Lol,you are getting worse at this hasbara Tuam..i'll give you three guesses at who said this.

And then this nearly a week later... "OK. After talking to an expert who studied the material for three years I withdraw my claim that the mufti was the catalyser of the extermination program - the final solution."

Nope,what you done was foam at the mouth and lie for a week,and like Netanyahu you became a holocaust denier in an attempt to blame Palestinians.

So peaceful human rights groups that criticise israel are not allowed funding from the EU..while the extremist scum of the right wing are allowed secret foreign funding and from unknown donors.
Can you really really not see your racism Tuam? or you are too brainwashed to recognise it.
This is not your best moment, is it?

I can see you are avoiding the question I asked u - where do you stand in the "hitler was a zionist" issue? Do you support your pals on this?

Asfor making an attempt to blame the Palestinians - well they don't need me - they have a balestinazi leadership, and their past leadership's tongue was deep in hitler's a$$.

Can you really really not see your racism Tuam? or you are too brainwashed to recognise it.​

LOL! You who supprt a so called human rights organisation like btselem that announced that it's not against torture when it's done by the Palestinian bolice, talk about brainwash? ah chara?

The fifth column organisations that hide their anti-zionist agenda, and work hard to get boycotts against Israel, are considered traitors by almost all Israeli Jews, as they are funded by anti-Israeli EU countries, and don't accept Israelis democratic decisions.

If French, they can be fined 100,000 euros, and prisoned for 30 years for compromising french intertests.

Israeli anti-zionist organisation's main goal is to destroy Israel, Israeli society and Israeli economy. And those are the real scums.​

james toney

Oh no Tuam,it's a very good and often funny moment whenever you are involved.Especially when you became a holocaust denier.

Did you guess who said this yet over on here? http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/242301-palestinians-not-hitler-caused-holocaust-says-netanyahu.html

And this?
"OK. After talking to an expert who studied the material for three years I withdraw my claim that the mufti was the catalyser of the extermination program - the final solution."

Only extremist racists including the israeli government believe that secret foreign funding for right wing racist groups is ok.
Including the discredited right wing groups that you rely on for your terrible hasbara. (or the blog in Seattle)
"Fifth column" lol..McCarthyism at it's finest.israel is a racist and apartheid state,it's government and people don't try to hide that fact.

yanshuf

Oh no Tuam,it's a very good and often funny moment whenever you are involved.Especially when you became a holocaust denier.

Did you guess who said this yet over on here? http://www.politics.ie/forum/foreign-affairs/242301-palestinians-not-hitler-caused-holocaust-says-netanyahu.html

And this?
"OK. After talking to an expert who studied the material for three years I withdraw my claim that the mufti was the catalyser of the extermination program - the final solution."

Only extremist racists including the israeli government believe that secret foreign funding for right wing racist groups is ok.
Including the discredited right wing groups that you rely on for your terrible hasbara. (or the blog in Seattle)
"Fifth column" lol..McCarthyism at it's finest.israel is a racist and apartheid state,it's government and people don't try to hide that fact.

Nice try - all this post to avoid an answer. What say you? Did hitler and the zionists have the same interests?

What annoys you is the fact that the "grand" mufti, the leader of the balestinazis was a hitlerist who sought to build an extermination camp near jenin, and even before that incited Arabs to kill jews thus enabled the ethnic celnsing of jews from Judea and Samaria in 1929. Did you know he met hitler and established battalions of nazi muslims?

Anything that is discredited by a valueless leftistic poster is good enough for me.

We all read your claims about NGO Monitor, but they have no connection to all the info they publish that you can find in the fifth column organisations web sites.

As for the claim itself - well you read haarets, their people have been caught lying, stealing info, and trespassing, that it's hilarious to see how you self-righteous rely on them while criticise something that is much much less of an issue. But hey - that's you leftistic hypocrite chara.

As for the apartheid thing, it's well-established that it goes hand in hand with the demand to create a judenrein Balestine. So in other words, you don't come clear-handed - you yourself want something that is much worse than apartheid.

Radical leftistic irish hypocrites are familiar types on here.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies