• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Israel ex-spymaster calls for strong ties with al-Qaeda

Carlos the Jackal

Major General Amos Yadlin, quoted by Jerusalem Post newspaper, said Israel should strengthen its relationship with emerging Sunni forces in Syria to confront “the big enemy, which is Iran.”

He stated that the ongoing destructive violence in Syria has brought about strategic benefit for Israel.

PressTV - Israel ex-spymaster calls for strong ties with al-Qaeda

Meanwhile

Israeli Weapons Found in Syria

FSA/Al Qaeda leader Aroor Says Attacking Israel Is a Crime

FSA in Syria Spiritual Leader Says Muslim Brotherhood Is an Ally of Israel, Always Been

drummed

So? What exactly is this bizarre fascination with Israel?

Lain2016

Major General Amos Yadlin, quoted by Jerusalem Post newspaper, said Israel should strengthen its relationship with emerging Sunni forces in Syria to confront “the big enemy, which is Iran.”

He stated that the ongoing destructive violence in Syria has brought about strategic benefit for Israel.

PressTV - Israel ex-spymaster calls for strong ties with al-Qaeda

Meanwhile

Israeli Weapons Found in Syria

FSA/Al Qaeda leader Aroor Says Attacking Israel Is a Crime

FSA in Syria Spiritual Leader Says Muslim Brotherhood Is an Ally of Israel, Always Been
I thought Israeli collaboration with AQ was conspiraloon territory...WTF...anyone tell the yanks about this yet :confused:

drummed

Israel linked with Al Qaeda and you say "So?"
Some fella says something and i'm supposed to care? Loads of people said all sorts of of stuff today all over the world and this is all we can find? Like i said, bizarre.

Carlos the Jackal

Some fella says something and i'm supposed to care? Loads of people said all sorts of of stuff today all over the world and this is all we can find? Like i said, bizarre.
He's not just 'some fella', he's the former IDF Military Intelligence Directorate.

timhorgan

Amos Yadlin was the pilot who dropped the first bomb on the Iraq Nuclear facility at Osirak.

He progressed into Intelligence and is one of the authors of the Dahiya Doctrine which advocates moving away from the distinction between combatants and non-combatants.

He is one of the top five Zionists most likely to be tried as a War Criminal at the Hague in coming years in connection with Operation Cast Lead in Gaza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

Last edited:

Truth.ie

Amos Yadlin was the pilot who dropped the first bomb on the Iraq Nuclear facility at Osirik.

He progressed into Intelligence and is one of the authors of the Dahiya Doctrine which advocates moving away from the distinction between combatants and non-combatants.

He is one of the top five Zionists most likely to be tried as a War Criminal at the Hague in coming years.
There's more chance SF kicking out Adams and putting me in charge, than a Zionist in the Hague.

parentheses

I thought Israeli collaboration with AQ was conspiraloon territory...WTF...anyone tell the yanks about this yet :confused:
The yanks are too busy doing their own collaboration.

Theres a de facto alliance of America/Israel/and Sunni jihadists.

Grey Area

It's a report from the Iranian News Agency Press TV - so I would take that with a pinch of salt for a start.

Notwithstanding that I have yet to receive a proper answer to a simple question - what is Al Qaeda?

One story goes that were set up by the CIA in Afghanistan as freedom fighters?

Seems to me it is whatever people want it to be.

timhorgan

Col. Desmond Travers of the Irish Army and The Goldstone Commission on Amos Yadlin-

There are two main arguments used to justify the actions of the IDF in Operation Cast Lead
that were outlined by Colonel Travers. The first argument, put forth by Professor Asa Kasher of
the Tel Aviv University and Major General Amos Yadlin of the Israeli Air Force and the Military
Intelligence Directorate of the IDF, is essentially that the safety of one’s own troops takes
precedence over the safety of civilians caught up in an area in which terrorists operate. The
second argument is that of ‘asymmetric’ warfare in an urban environment. This argument
states that the Geneva Conventions should be relaxed in accordance with the acceptance that
civilian casualties when engaging insurgents in an urban environment are inevitable. Both
arguments are worrying since they justify the outright breaching of international law and the
Geneva Conventions, and from a practical standpoint, ignore the fact that today’s precision-guided technology allows for greater accuracy of munitions undreamed of some years ago.

The Goldstone Report deemed that such actions that sanctioned risk aversion on the part of
the IDF to the detriment of the civilian population, such as the use of human shields, the
failure to take reasonable precautions to protect civilian populations, and the use certain
weapons such as flechettes, tungsten shrapnel, and white phosphorous in dense civilian areas,
was ‘systematically reckless’ and breached international law.

Furthermore, the Goldstone Report states that the military operations that destroyed a
substantial part of the economic infrastructure of Gaza was the product of deliberate planning
and policy decisions. The blockade policy of limiting produce imports to mere subsistence
levels, the denial of obtaining food from fishing, the extended denial of access to work the
land along the border with Israel (from 300m to 1000m), and the refusal to allow pumps to be
imported in order to restore the 305 agricultural wells bulldozed by the IDF leaves one with
the conclusion that the blockade represents a continuation of the Gaza War by other means.
The intentional destruction of economic infrastructure by the IDF in Gaza, and the deliberate
exacerbation of the situation by the blockade leads to serious speculation as to what the real
and ultimate purpose was behind Operation Cast Lead.

Carlos the Jackal

amsterdemmetje

So? What exactly is this bizarre fascination with Israel?
Groundhog day .
Have you seen the first few respondants .Like flies to cow shyte ,if its not Isreal its the Brits, although Carlos and Tim save all their hatred for the Isrealies

timhorgan

There's more chance SF kicking out Adams and putting me in charge, than a Zionist in the Hague.
Tell that to Ratko Mladic - and btw - Yadlin never come to Europe, he prefers to holiday in Argentina. I wonder why?