• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Israel rejects UN call for nuclear transparency

Carlos the Jackal

Israel has rebuffed a UN call to adhere to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and open itself to international inspectors, calling the suggestion a "meaningless mechanical vote" of a body that “lost all its credibility regarding Israel.”

­In a 174-6 vote, the United Nations General Assembly demanded in a non-binding call that Tel Aviv join the NPT “without further delay," in an effort to create a legally binding nuclear-free Middle East.

The UN body "has lost all its credibility regarding Israel with these types of routine votes that are ensured passage by an automatic majority and which single out Israel," Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor was quoted by Jerusalem Post as saying.

Israel rejects UN call for nuclear transparency — RT

eskrimador

Are we not meant to go in to and obliterate countries that won't show us their war toys?

ManOfReason

So Israel should adhere to an international treaty it never signed? That would set a terrible precedent for all countries.

Andy4571

The UN is clearly in the wrong.

How dare they suggest Israel should follow the same rules they demand of others.
You mean like North Korea, India, Pakistan?

The Herren

It just occurred to me. When did muslims begin the practice of circumcision? Was the Holy Prophet himself skinned? If so, at what age? Were his parents Jews, if so yhey would probably have had his pecker peeled, I suppose. Anybody know?

Carlos the Jackal

It just occurred to me. When did muslims begin the practice of circumcision? Was the Holy Prophet himself skinned? If so, at what age? Were his parents Jews, if so yhey would probably have had his pecker peeled, I suppose. Anybody know?
It just occurred to me. This has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread and is completely off topic. The thread is about Israels refusal to adhere to international law. Are zionists on here unable to debate the subject? if so, why? Theres this thing called fact that they seem to hate I suppose. Anybody know?

Andy4571

It just occurred to me. This has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread and is completely off topic. The thread is about Israels refusal to adhere to international law. Are zionists on here unable to debate the subject? if so, why? Theres this thing called fact that they seem to hate I suppose. Anybody know?
Which International Law is that you mean with regards to this?

The Herren

Well spotted eagle eye. My thread is as relevant as your OP is a nonsence. Israel is a tiny jewish state surrounded by volatile and lawless Muslim countries and terrorists groups that would wipe Israel off the face of the planet if they thought they could and not get a bloody nose in the process What fool would expect Israel to hand over the only real weapon that helps them survive?

trueman

Well spotted eagle eye. My thread is as relevant as your OP is a nonsence. Israel is a tiny jewish state surrounded by volatile and lawless Muslim countries and terrorists groups that would wipe Israel off the face of the planet if they thought they could and not get a bloody nose in the process What fool would expect Israel to hand over the only real weapon that helps them survive?
Why is every Pro Israeli you come across on this site, or on you tube, on RT europe, and other non bias news channels, all aggressive nut jobs? and why is murdering, lying, thieving, corruption, and lying even more again to cover up the aforementioned, the every day norm in that terror state? A zionist on the tube the other day, (I have every right to thieve this land, God tell us to take it...) This from the most Godless, souless creatures ever know to mankind... care to elaborate on my post, MR HERREN?

yanshuf

Why is every Pro Israeli you come across on this site, or on you tube, on RT europe, and other non bias news channels, all aggressive nut jobs? and why is murdering, lying, thieving, corruption, and lying even more again to cover up the aforementioned, the every day norm in that terror state? A zionist on the tube the other day, (I have every right to thieve this land, God tell us to take it...) This from the most Godless, souless creatures ever know to mankind... care to elaborate on my post, MR HERREN?
Aand why is every leftie Irish poster on here uses exaggerations and myths, fairytales and fantasies to describe Israelis and zionists?

mary_queen_of_the_gael

I suppose you are cool with North Korea having nuclear weapons and Iran as well as they are both surrounded by potential hostiles and any grievances they may have are far more legitimate than the thieves and money launderers of Israel.

trueman

Aand why is every leftie Irish poster on here uses exaggerations and myths, fairytales and fantasies to describe Israelis and zionists?
I always try and give a non bias opinion on any subject i comment on! i don't post Lies... I leave the Myths like the (holocaust) and fairytales like we have not got 200 plus weapons of mass destruction... I.E. NUCLEAR BOMBS...to Israel! good to hear the U.N. is trying to make that terror state and it's psycho zionist leader Toe the Line, and please God! will soon be brought to justice for his hanis crimes against humanity... P.S. im not a leftie! just a guy with a (Live and Let Live) mentality... why can't you lot?

LamportsEdge

Another notch in the inevitable progression,as with South Africa, towards Israel being declared a rogue state.

It has been a rogue state for quite some time but in the affairs of nations the steps are slow but steady.

Israel is always only one step away from really pissing off their bankrollers the US- soon as that happens the notion of Israel around its sneering contempt for any nation it can't bully via its current bankroller will begin to backfire.

History is replete with the story of nations which think they can defy the world. They invariably turned out to be wrong in the end.

176-6. The numbers do seem to be shrinking in the 'vote Israel' lobby. Interestingly as well in the arena the Israelis themselves identify as the 'third battleground', that of global public opinion, the Israelis don't seem to be making much headway.

Even the habitually schizophrenic Israelis who spend half their time hurling the words 'anti-semite' at anyone who questions the fake state's policies and a lot more time and money in a fruitless attempt to engage with global public opinion via Unit 8200 and embassy distributed flaks on opinion sites like this one are mere cats sliding down a buttered roof on that 'third battleground'.

The cat slips another inch.

Andy4571