Israel says it has denied entry to Dublin Mayor

Jack O Neill

That’s what you get for supporting Palestinian terrorists and hoisting their scummy flag on government buildings.

Haha.

Stay strong and righteous Israel.

The sane people are with you. The right side of history.
or as in your case the wrong side of stupidity

Blokesbloke

Corrected he's the Dublin mayor. My mistake not the article which correctly says hes the Dublin mayor.

Comes after the courageous vote by DCC by 30-8 to support the BDS campaign.
How was it courageous?

Hitchcock

Mícheál Mac Donncha is a deranged thug

Also the office of the Dublin Lord Mayor has no business in having its own foreign policy

It sounds like Israel missed the thug before he slipped into the West Bank

Cyp
Mícheál Mac Donncha is a deranged thug
Any chance you could post that under your own name and not be a coward or at least show some evidence?

Also the office of the Dublin Lord Mayor has no business in having its own foreign policy
He is entitled to travel though.

It sounds like Israel missed the thug before he slipped into the West Bank
Sounds like Israel are scared of something given the number of Irish people they've been denying entry to in recent weeks and months.

Last edited:

yanshuf

Anychance you could post that under your own name and not be a coward or at elast show some evidence?

He is entitled to travel though.

Sounds like Israel are scared of something given number of Irish people they've been denying entry to in recent weeks and months.
The Irish leftistics are the enemy of Israel, thus they have no place here.

Donncha should be taken to Gaza, and from there he should continue by himself.

yanshuf

Hamas don't run ramallah.

Fatah do. There not the out and out fascists that Hamas are.
If he had went to a Hamas controlled city he would have shamed himself, his party, Dublin and Ireland, not to mind having legitimised fascism.
Fatah are fascist Palestinians, in fact, the founding fathers of Fatah come from the same ideology of the "grand" mufti. I.e Nazism.

RasherHash

Israel says it has denied entry to Dublin Mayor Micheal MacDonnacha. But the mayor says he is in Ramallah.

Which is true? And also, does it not show Israel's undemocratic intolerance of dissent?

http://******/2GQ5YOe
Cllr. Paul Donnelly and Cillan32 liked
Lord Mayor of Dublin
Lord Mayor of Dublin
@LordMayorDublin
·
10h
I can confirm I am in Ramallah and preparing for tomorrow's conference.

Trainwreck

Cllr. Paul Donnelly and Cillan32 liked
Lord Mayor of Dublin
Lord Mayor of Dublin
@LordMayorDublin
·
10h
I can confirm I am in Ramallah and preparing for tomorrow's conference.
Conference?

Oooh...

THE LORD MAYOR of Dublin will travel to Palestine tomorrow to attend a conference on the status of the city of Jerusalem.
Improving the lot of hard pressed Dubliners...

Nice quote:

As Lord Mayor of the capital city of Ireland I am travelling to acknowledge that East Jerusalem is the designated capital of Palestine under the two-state solution,] recognised by the international community, but forcibly prevented from being implemented by successive Israeli governments.

That quote is a good candidate for the hypocrisy test, as follows:

As Lord Mayor of the capital city of Ireland I am travelling to acknowledge that East Jerusalem Northern Ireland is the designated capital of Palestine under the two-state solution officially and irrevocably part of the United Kingdom under the Anglo-Irish Treaty, recognised by the international community, but forcibly prevented from being implemented by successive Israeli governments accepted by successive Sinn Fein numpties.

Last edited:

RasherHash

Also he is an information terrorist who used to edit An Poblacht whilst the IRA were still active, given previous inclinations he may well have links to terrorists in the West Bank, Israel possibly should target him

Cyp
Reported for hate speech.

RasherHash

today Dublin gave the Freedom of the City to two of the main players in the GFA. As Mícheál Mac Donncha goes to Palestine I hope he’ll reflect on the fact that the Good Friday Agreement was based not on boycotts but on cross-community activism and disarming of terrorists.
Mícheál it's all for disarming the Zionist terrorist.

RasherHash

From the op's link:

Lyons told The Electronic Intifada that the BDS motion was an important sign of solidarity and a step up from last year’s symbolic flying of the Palestinian flag above Dublin City Hall for a month

What a crowd of useless virtue-signalling clowns.

Can Hamas please adopt the gobsh1te?
Zionist :)

RasherHash

That’s what you get for supporting Palestinian terrorists and hoisting their scummy flag on government buildings.

Haha.

Stay strong and righteous Israel.

The sane people are with you. The right side of history.
The far-right side petunia

Supra

The Irish leftistics are the enemy of Israel, thus they have no place here.

Donncha should be taken to Gaza, and from there he should continue by himself.
If they are the enemy of Israel you have to admit it is the place to go. No point hurling from the ditch.

RasherHash

Hamas don't run ramallah.

Fatah do. There not the out and out fascists that Hamas are.
If he had went to a Hamas controlled city he would have shamed himself, his party, Dublin and Ireland, not to mind having legitimised fascism.
Hamas was created by israhell.

RasherHash

Fatah are fascist Palestinians, in fact, the founding fathers of Fatah come from the same ideology of the "grand" mufti. I.e Nazism.
So does Zionism, you are twins born of Nazism, sibling rivalry perhaps.

RasherHash

Conference?

Oooh...

Improving the lot of hard pressed Dubliners...

Nice quote:

That quote is a good candidate for the hypocrisy test, as follows:
You should give up Zionism Trainwreck, it can give you blocked arteries you know?

RasherHash

Absolutely.

Ken Livingstone has claimed there was at one point “real collaboration” between the Nazis and Jews, ahead of a hearing concerned with whether he has brought the Labour party into disrepute.

Livingstone’s comments expanded on his claim that Hitler supported Zionism because the Nazi government signed the Haavara agreement, which facilitated the relocation of Jews to Palestine in 1933 before the Third Reich turned to mass murder and extermination. The agreement allowed a portion of Jewish emigrants’ possessions, which they were forced to hand over before they left Germany, to be re-claimed through transfers to Palestine as German export goods.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom