Israeli Documents revealing Policy of Siege buried by World Press

Bonsai Experiment

As documents become available that clearly show Israel's policy of calculating, with equations, amounts of basic life materials that are required to enter Gaza in order to sustain life, echoes of Dov Weisglass's promise to “PUT THE PALESTINIANS ON A DIET” come back to life.

These documents, which clearly demonstrate the clinical nature of the policy to punish the people of Gaza, have created no ripples on the international scene as no MSM outlets have chosen to make the documents public.

“PUT THE PALESTINIANS ON A DIET” - MEDIA BURY DOCUMENTS REVEALING ISRAEL’S DELIBERATE POLICY OF NEAR-STARVATION FOR GAZA

Israel has been forced to reveal what Palestinians and other observers on the ground have known for a long time: that the blockade of Gaza is state policy intended to inflict collective punishment, not to bolster Israeli “security”.

An Israeli human rights group has won a legal battle to compel the Israeli government to release three important documents. These outline state policy for permitting the transfer of goods into Gaza prior to the May 31 attack on the peace flotilla in which nine people were killed by Israeli forces. The group, Gisha – Legal Center for Freedom of Movement, is demanding Israeli transparency. Meanwhile, Israel refuses to release documents on the current version of blockade policy which was “eased” after international condemnation following the flotilla attack.

Media Response? A Polite Silence
Our searches of the Nexis newspaper database show that, as far as we could determine, not a single UK newspaper has reported the release of these damning Israeli documents. We widened our searches to include all English-language publications covered worldwide by Nexis. We found just two: one from the Palestine News Network on October 21 and one in Palestine Chronicle on November 6.

Tea Party Patriot

Yes and the source for these lies as usual is some totally trustworthy leftist blog.

What is it with Irish People and bashing Israel.

Lets just look at Israel's current number one enemy Iran who a lot of leftists seem to be having a love in with at the moment:

1. Massacring its own citizens because the rulers wanted to ensure no electoral opposition

2. Recently committed a woman to be stoned to death for adultery

3. The country that hangs people for their sexual orientation

4. Has openly stated through its president (who denies the holocaust ever happened) that Israel should be wiped off the map and is currently developing a nuclear bomb to achieve this end

5. That is known to openly sponsor terrorist organisations that have murdered hundreds of innocent people

6. Even after all this its corrupt unlawfully elected government is subordinate to a religious leader

Before you make up lies about the Democratic nation of Israel that is fighting for survival, perhaps you might want to look at the fanatical opponents it is up against.

seth lord

Yes and the source for these lies as usual is some totally trustworthy leftist blog.

Lets just look at Israel's current number one enemy Iran who a lot of leftists seem to be having a love in with at the moment:

1. Massacring its own citizens because the rulers wanted to ensure no electoral opposition

2. Recently committed a woman to be stoned to death for adultery

4. Has openly stated through its president (who denies the holocaust ever happened) that Israel should be wiped off the map and is currently developing a nuclear bomb to achieve this end

5. That is known to openly sponsor terrorist organisations that have murdered hundreds of innocent people

6. Even after all this its corrupt unlawfully elected government is subordinate to a religious leader

Before you make up lies about the Democratic nation of Israel that is fighting for survival, perhaps you might want to look at the fanatical opponents it is up against.
Oh yes indeed, this is an example of how the “democratic” state of Israel (propped up by US tax dollars) fights for its survival. It deliberately murders children. They really are the accursed scum of the earth.
Gaza's darkest day: 40 die as Israel bombs 'safe haven' UN school | Mail Online

Bonsai Experiment

Warren Poynt

Israeli Embassy: Hello ?

L'Chaim: This is agent 1-9-4-8 checking in !

IE: Oh, it's you ! About time ! Did you see the latest pro-Palestine anti-Israel post by 'Bonzai Experiment' ?

L'Chaim: I'll check it out, Boss, and get on the propaganda spiel. How come, Boss, it was not printed or published in the Israeli media first ?

IE: What sort of a fool are you, L'Chaim, don't you know we try and minimise or eliminate all material that reflects badly on Israel ?

L'Chaim: I know, I know......it's just soooooo difficult these days, not seeing these things emerging. I mean I read the Government and right wing press releases every day....but they never seem to mention these highly embarassing revelations and reports !

IE: Listen, L'Chaim, you know we have re-positioned you on P.ie. You are no longer required to defend extremist right-wing Israeli propaganda. Otherwise, you will have no credibility. Try to steer a middle course and then posters will better accept your 'neutrality'. Got it ?

L'Chaim: Yes, Boss.

IE: Off you go now, and for God's sake pose as a moderate in future. We have lost the battle with you defending the indefensible in Israel. And posters have tumbled to your connection with the Embassy and your former Moss'.......I mean previous backgrorund.

L'Chaim: I hope not, Boss.

IE: If you want the shekels to keep flowing in your direction, you must be a little more sophisticated and discreet. You do not have to defend every dog, devil, and neo-Nazi in Israel. Geddit ? Off you go now !

L'Chaim: Of course, Boss. BTW, when can I expect the next cheque from the Propaganda Dept at the Embassy ?

Line goes dead.

Last edited:

Tea Party Patriot

Last edited:

onlyasking

Lies? Why?

Perhaps some of us (all nasty commie lefties under the bed) don't like armies whose members deliberately murder schoolgirls without mercy.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

I know right wingnuts like yourself, as evidenced by your crazed support for the lie-based Shock & Awe Roadshow in Iraq, have no compunction whatsoever about such killings. Of course, when such atrocities are proven by Wikileaks, the anger is not about the war-crimes, but about the 'abominable crime' of leaking the facts.

Big statements require evidential backup. Let's have it.

Much better to massacre somebody else's citizens.

2. Recently committed a woman to be stoned to death for adultery.
Leftists really love this maniacal religious barbarity, don't they. There's a few fundamentalist nutjobs in the Tea Party that's got you salivating. God hates fags, and all that.

Israel murders kids because of their ethnicity.

Of course, Israel has no nukes, and even if they did, which they don't, they'd never use them.

Of course, supporters of Israel and the USA wouldn't tolerate the murder of "hundreds of innocent people". You prefer thousands.

Of course, supporters of Bush and Blair just HATE lies, and the lying liars who tell them.

Anyway, since when did the actions of murderous bastards justify other actions by murderous bastards. You're trying to obfuscate Israel's brutal subjugation of millions of non-Jews within the borders it controls, not to mention the continuing conquest of their land.

As for a people "fighting for its survival", how about the non-Jews within the borders Israel controls?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEe4vHt7GmQ&feature=related]YouTube - Palestinian Loss of Land[/ame]

What a frigging hypocrite.

BigMoe

A Diet

Now where have I heard that one about going on a diet ? Oh ya, was it the IMF spokesperson? And did you see them arrive in? Jewish of course, sullen & dour faced with with a a look in his eye like a hyena sizing up its prey !
It stinks !

onlyasking

Now where have I heard that one about going on a diet ? Oh ya, was it the IMF spokesperson? And did you see them arrive in? Jewish of course, sullen & dour faced with with a a look in his eye like a hyena sizing up its prey !
It stinks !
We can see a troll. Piss off newbie. We don't do anti-semitism. There's loads of Jews who abhor what Israel does.

Bonsai Experiment

Tea Party Patriot

Type what up ? The COGAT Document outlining how to calculate how much basic life material Gaza needs to survive? Why would you do that ?

Look at the equations, could you have worked them out ?

http://gisha.org/UserFiles/File/HiddenMessages/DefenseMinistryDocumentsRevealedFOIAPetition.pdf
Don't see the point in debating this, the only source I can see that says this document is authentic are biased against Israel. Show me where it was mentioned anywhere in the mainstream media?

imokyrok

Don't see the point in debating this, the only source I can see that says this document is authentic are biased against Israel. Show me where it was mentioned anywhere in the mainstream media?
That's the whole point of the thread - the fact that the mainstream media keeps quiet on Israeli atrocities. Mind you they are the same about US atrocities too. Marcia Powell comes to mind.

Bonsai Experiment

Can I presume that you are so shocked by the nature of the documents that you simply cant believe that the Israeli Government would have formulated them? And if so, you would pledge that, if it transpires that these are Israeli Government Documents, you will revoke your blind support for the regime, and possibly apologise to the source that is now reporting it ?

onlyasking

Can I presume that you are so shocked by the nature of the documents that you simply cant believe that the Israeli Government would have formulated them? And if so, you would pledge that, if it transpires that these are Israeli Government Documents, you will revoke your blind support for the regime, and possibly apologise to the source that is now reporting it ?
There's a rhetorical question if ever I saw one.

Right-wing supporters of Israel baulk at absolutely nothing. They are right, Israel is right, Thatcherite doctrines are right, despite the calamity they've led to, the markets are right, because Thatcherite doctrines say they can't be wrong, the Tea Party is right that Obama is a Marxist etc etc etc.

There's no changing those people. They are blind to everything apart from the path of rightness.

The only hope is changing the mindsets of those who gave temporary support to these lunatics, but who don't actually adhere to the doctrines.

Own Arris

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies