Israeli lebensraum and ethnic cleansing continues unabated

Golah veNekhar

More ethnic cleansing by the Apartheid regime....and the israel trolls say it's not happening....they are some laugh!

Israel plan to settle 1m new Jewish settlers in West Bank Middle East Monitor
The Goyim in general do not understand the importance to Zionist ideology of Judea and Samaria as they like to call it or the West Bank. The West Bank is the home of a lot of important Biblical sites. They feel therefore that withdrawing from there basically de-legitimatizes the whole Zionist project. The whole "Tel Aviv is my home" (which I believe has a lot of rationality and justice to it) narrative of the right wing of Hadash is considered "anti-Semitic" by the Zionist establishments in Britain and France (Hadash though it has Jewish roots in Maki and the "Israeli Black Panthers" is very much an "Arab Israeli" party today)

james toney

Newsflash: Jews have been living in Judea and Samaria for millenia
While being war criminals and stealing Palestinian land...imagine taking an israeli troll such as you seriously....no:4? Pmsl!

Setantawatchl

I have no doubts that you piss yourself no doubts at all.
You are no different to the incont's that have gone before you, you are rehashing centuries old antisemitism but believing yours is new thinking.

You need plastic pants!

james toney

Netanyahu has incited against Palestinians to win elections.... enabled antisemites abroad,Also his own anti semitic son.
Emboldened and supports fascists at home and abroad,he also lied about the Holocaust.... and overseen some of the worst state violence in the Apartheid state's recent history, yet it's his greedy corruption that's landed him in trouble.
A fascist and racist state,while he and his far right government claim to be moral.

former wesleyan

Netanyahu has incited against Palestinians to win elections.... enabled antisemites abroad,Also his own anti semitic son.
Emboldened and supports fascists at home and abroad,he also lied about the Holocaust.... and overseen some of the worst state violence in the Apartheid state's recent history, yet it's his greedy corruption that's landed him in trouble.
A fascist and racist state,while he and his far right government claim to be moral.
This is not news.

james toney

There is no "both sides" argument.
Only Palestinians are under military occupation.
Only Palestinians have land stolen for illegal Israeli settlements.
Only Palestinians are being dispossessed.
Only Palestinians face apartheid and racist laws all of this is done by one side...and that's israel.

How the Israeli army takes Palestinian land and hands it to settlers

Last edited:

james toney

Netanyahu’s son (His political advisor.Known racist and anti semite) Yair Netanyahu..... confirms that his father's policy is to divide Palestinians between Gaza and West Bank, keep Gaza under Hamas rule, and bury the creation of a Palestinian state. Nothing new in that.
Like father like son.

roc_

The Goyim in general do not understand the importance to Zionist ideology of Judea and Samaria as they like to call it or the West Bank. The West Bank is the home of a lot of important Biblical sites. They feel therefore that withdrawing from there basically de-legitimatises the whole Zionist embrace.
For a start the major 2000 and 2008 offers of a Palestinian state on 95% of the West Bank debunk that thesis. And I can think of a good number of other empirical refutations off hand.

Golah veNekhar

For a start the major 2000 and 2008 offers of a Palestinian state on 95% of the West Bank debunk that thesis. And I can think of a good number of other empirical refutations off hand.
With so many caveats that it would have destroyed the PLO once and for all in the eyes of the indigenous masses and of course what they were offering was not a state. Of course the Settlement building continued and they were basically entering into talks to buy time. It is the Biblical heartland which Tel Aviv is not- giving it up would in the eyes of many Zionists not just Religious but also secular undermine the legitimacy of the Zionist project as a whole. Mapai started the Settler project. The Settler project in the West Bank has never been halted. "Transfer" has been happening in Area "C". The indigenous community is clinging on there with dear life. roc_ Zionists have been brilliant at PR but more and more of the truth of Zionism from the start has begun to leak to the mainstream in the West and more and more of it's current reality is now leaking out into the Western mainstream. I never know if you are trying to lie to others or lie to yourself. Sometimes I think a bit of both is going on. Look I am not going to appeal to you on universalistic terms because they have become meaningless to you- however have you thought through the ramifications of a third Nabka?

Dame_Enda

The Zionist quest for Lebensraum in the East has been rewarded today by Trump recognising Israel''s fictional 'sovereignty' over the Golan Heights.

james toney

Why does the extreme right wing racist and the Apartheid regimes justice minister Ayelet Shaked...need to spray 'Fascism' perfume all over her in a new election ad?.....That's always been her natural smell.