Israeli navy murders flotilla aid-workers

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Breaking News on Euronews and CNN. The Israeli navy has opened fire this morning on the flotilla delivering 10,000 tonnes of aid for the Palestinians, killing 10 people and injuring 30. The Irish govt should expel the Zionist Ambassador from this country to demonstrate solidarity with the people of Gaza and condemnation of the fascist criminals in the Israeli govt who once more have slaughtered aid-workers in flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention. Israel's slide to fascism continues.

The UN says that the 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid Israel allows into Gaza each week is just 25% of what is needed. Israel is reportedly on CNN as saying the flotilla was "a provocation" and an attempt to 'delegitimise Israel'. They may now find that this slaughter of aid-workers has done far more to delegitimise themselves than the flotilla ever could. BBC's latest on the flotilla storming here.

Last edited:

Easy-Irish

This is absolutely sickening.

I agree. Expel the Israeli b@stards immediately.

I'm sick to the teeth of them.

I hope the Irish government grows enough balls to get rid of these murderous thugs from our country.

Interista

Shows what an utterly rotton, vile little place the failed state of Israel is.

What nationality were those killed? Even if they come from the 'bend over for Zion' group of nations, it will be very hard for their governments not to take severe action against Israel for these murders. The amazing thing is how little coverage this is getting in the press. Actually, no, it really isn't amazing at all.

Easy-Irish

Yeah. I agree. I will never be able to walk past the Israeli embassy in Dublin without spitting at the place.

They need to go.

Easy-Irish

Can we somehow compile a list of companies doing business with the Isreali embassy in Dublin, and organize a proper boycott? Seriously, we need this Zionist outpost shut down.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
Can we somehow compile a list of companies doing business with the Isreali embassy in Dublin, and organize a proper boycott? Seriously, we need this Zionist outpost shut down.
Jaffa-oranges are Israeli. I understand Tesco stocks Israeli goods.

Interista

And already the apologists are out in force...

One (apparent) atrocity
What planet do you live in? Israel commits atrocities just about every day of the week. And not 'apparent' ones - real ones.

You need to wait to see what the circumstances are - was the ship fired upon, were shots fired as the Israelis tried to search it, was fire exchanged in both directions? It's unknown yet.
How many of the Israeli soldiers were killed? If it was a firefight as you say in your attempt to cast doubt on Israeli brutality, you'd expect at least some of the casualties to be Israeli. All the evidence suggests that those on the flotilla were civilians. Cop on yourself.

Jaymac

They better not get away with this. Will be real test for Obama and the American government.

Evil criminals.

Interista

They better not get away with this. Will be real test for Obama and the American government.
Crowds have tried to storm the Israeli consulate in Istanbul, and the Turks have said Israel will suffer consequences for this.

Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

I believe the Turks will follow through - both government and people have long been running out of patience with the vile state of Israel. Obama and Clinton's ability to bend over for zion, however, knows no bounds, a few corny speeches notwithstanding.

Interista

<Mod> Text removed. </Mod>
No I didn't. I said that given that, as far as we know, none of the victims were Israeli soldiers, and that not even the Israelis are claiming they were fired upon, I don't see why we should give the notoriously trigger-happy (not to mention mendacious) IDF pirates the benefit of the doubt here, which is what you appeared to be doing.

Can you clearly now state that you are absolutely opposed to that course of action?
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

FutureTaoiseach

Website
The attack was in international-waters and the ships had unfurled the White Flag. But the Zionists still opened fire. Their megaphones sounded like concentration-camp guards.

Westerly Wind

At least we should march to the Embassy and demand the expulsion of the Ambassador.
That's a different proposition.

Israel has been committing genocide against the Palestinians for 62 years. It didn't just start yesterday. Note how Zionist-controlled CNN neglects to mention the deaths.
I don't watch CNN. The Israeli's are claiming they were fired upon, and there are (Israeli?) reports that they were attacked with knives etc. Well, they'll have to produce the guns and knives.

The situation is still extremely sketchy - Chris Andrews on Morning Ireland was easily as angry as you, but he didn't advocate what you advocated.

Urmentor

Twitter
@red7778
Just woke up to this news. With every day, Israel isolates itself with barbarous acts like these. Will stop at nothing it seems.

FutureTaoiseach

Website

That's a different proposition.

I don't watch CNN. The Israeli's are claiming they were fired upon, and there are (Israeli?) reports that they were attacked with knives etc. Well, they'll have to produce the guns and knives.

The situation is still extremely sketchy - Chris Andrews on Morning Ireland was easily as angry as you, but he didn't advocate what you advocated.
A woman on Morning Ireland now has said the crews were unarmed.

Former Euro Election candidate Fiachra O'Luain was on the flotilla. Any word on how he is?

Interista

The Israeli's are claiming they were fired upon
Have you got a link? The reports I've seen claim only that the ll' lambs of the IDF were attacked with 'sharp objects' which could mean a plastic knife given how cowardly the mollycoddled Israeli 'army' is.

Westerly Wind

No I didn't. I said that given that, as far as we know, none of the victims were Israeli soldiers, and that not even the Israelis are claiming they were fired upon,
Apparently they are, whatever that's worth. Statement just read out on Morning Ireland.

I don't see why we should give the notoriously trigger-happy (not to mention mendacious) IDF pirates the benefit of the doubt here, which is what you appeared to be doing.

So can you go ahead and do so please?

FutureTaoiseach

Website
The Germans also claimed to have been fired on by the Poles in 1939. Typical Nazi excuses from Israel.

Westerly Wind

Have you got a link? The reports I've seen claim only that the ll' lambs of the IDF were attacked with 'sharp objects' which could mean a plastic knife given how cowardly the mollycoddled Israeli 'army' is.
Statement read out on Morning Ireland. They'll have to prove it obviously.

New Threads

Most Replies