Israel's fascist sideshow takes center stage.

Dame_Enda

9 year old Palestinian boy 200 metres from a demonstration has been shot in the head by the IDF and is being sedated in an Israel hospital. Despicable regime. How would those soldiers feel if it was one of their children? Apartheid has no empathy.

kalipa

9 year old Palestinian boy 200 metres from a demonstration has been shot in the head by the IDF and is being sedated in an Israel hospital. Despicable regime. How would those soldiers feel if it was one of their children? Apartheid has no empathy.

Since they and their fanboys look on the Palestinians as Untermenschen these kinds of shootings are now commonplace in the Occupied Territories.
The complete lack of feeling from their fans here when innocent children are killed is sickening, instead you have them making excuses for every atrocity that is committed

It's no wonder you have tragedies like Ana Kreigel happening in this country when the "other" is looked on as less than human by so called civilised adults. Where else are kids learning this stuff .

RasherHash

So Hamas get a free pass to oppress gay people because Israel?
Neither Israhell nor Hamas get a free pass, you are the only one giving a free pass.

RasherHash

They view Palestinian children as inferior people and enjoy murdering them.

james toney

When rabbis show their fascist and anti semitic traits then it's not called Fascist...it's called "Taken out of context"! by zionists and their far right supporters.
Just one small example...saying that Adolf Hitler was the most “correct person there ever was” during a lesson on the Holocaust and lamenting that the Fuhrer was simply “on the wrong side”.

Peter72

It's on threads here since I first joined. I don't despise Israel, I strongly disagree with her government policies towards the Palestinians , both Christian and Muslim.

Now stop taking the thread off topic and wilfully misrepresenting ("being dishonest about me") what I post .
You said you despise them both. Yet your posting record in very thin in criticising Hamas.

How many gay bars are there in downtown Hamas infested Gaza?

Peter72

Hamas do represent all the Palestinian people- let's forget Fatah for a moment for they are utter traitors and completely corrupt, Balad, Habash (which has a Jewish origin and still has a lot of Jews involved in it but is basically an indigenous Palestinian Party now and their rising star who is one of the few Mizrahi- that means he is Jewish in case you don't know- in academia has rightly pointed that Zionism shares a lot in common with Hitlerism) and Ta'al who I despise with passion all take a pretty much Western view of "gay rights". So do the DFLP and the PFLP. Fatah/PLO take a tolerant approach without buying into to Western notions of "gay rights". If you think all Jews in Palestine support your Western secular notions of "gay rights" you are in for a shock once you leave Tel Aviv.

Homosexuality did not exist in Palestine until Zionist colonists brought it there in the late 19 th century. If you read the Bible the fact of the Zionist colonists having a gay scene in the Holy Land is warrant for all sort's of violence against them? Now we live in an era after Christ so I am not suggesting that it should be taken that way, however the fact that you see having a gay scene in the Holy Land as a good and positive thing which justifies the mass torture of kids at the hands of the Shin Bet, wholesale murder and the handicapping for life a third of the indigenous Palestinian kids in the "occupied territories" with specially designed explosive bullets which open up once they are inside the body proves that you are not a Christian at all.
Dude.

You do realise Hamas despises Shia.

Golah veNekhar

Dude.

You do realise Hamas despises Shia.
I am not a dude.

You really are being silly- some factions than are irrelevant on the ground in Palestine do up to a point, however the vast majority of Hamas in Palestine most certainly do not and the majority faction of Hamas has strong links to both the Islamic Republic of Iran and Hezbollah.

Peter72

I am not a dude.

You really are being silly- some factions than are irrelevant on the ground in Palestine do up to a point, however the vast majority of Hamas in Palestine most certainly do not and the majority faction of Hamas has strong links to both the Islamic Republic of Iran and Hezbollah.
They are Sunni extremists who are taking your money.

But have no doubt. They hate you and your devotion to Imam Ali.

They see you as a dirty kaffir.

Golah veNekhar

They are Sunni extremists who are taking your money.

But have no doubt. They hate you and your devotion to Imam Ali.

They see you as a dirty kaffir.
I am not Shia you silly billy- I am a Christian from the North of Ireland. There is a lot I like very much about certain Islamic cultures, particularly those of the Levant (which does not include Arabia) and Iran. Hence I know a bit more about the region and it's complexities than you.

When Hamas started there was most definitely an element of Sunni extremism which had been imported from Egypt and was not indigenous to Palestine however Hamas has changed radically since it's foundation through the betrayal of Oslo and how that betrayal worked out which was beyond even what the wildest doom sayers of the 1990s were saying which saw an in flood of people into the organization who did at all share the world view of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

Hamas today is a complex organization with a very wide spectrum of beliefs and outlooks. If they were what you say they are there is no way that they would be receiving the support they are either from the Islamic Republic of Iran or Hezbollah.

Peter72

I am not Shia you silly billy- I am a Christian from the North of Ireland. There is a lot I like very much about certain Islamic cultures, particularly those of the Levant (which does not include Arabia) and Iran. Hence I know a bit more about the region and it's complexities than you.

When Hamas started there was most definitely an element of Sunni extremism which had been imported from Egypt and was not indigenous to Palestine however Hamas has changed radically since it's foundation through the betrayal of Oslo and how that betrayal worked out which was beyond even what the wildest doom sayers of the 1990s were saying which saw an in flood of people into the organization who did at all share the world view of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.

Hamas today is a complex organization with a very wide spectrum of beliefs and outlooks. If they were what you say they are there is no way that they would be receiving the support they are either from the Islamic Republic of Iran or Hezbollah.
You regularly refer to the Shia world to yourself, hence my incorrect assumption.

Hezbollah banished Hamas from Lebanon.

Hamas are Sunni extremists.

They hate Shia.

These are basic facts.

Golah veNekhar

You regularly refer to the Shia world to yourself, hence my incorrect assumption.

Hezbollah banished Hamas from Lebanon.

Hamas are Sunni extremists.

They hate Shia.

These are basic facts.
Uh no....Hamas as a rule even don't Jews as such, or Christians, no mind the Shia, they have Takferi elements yes but they are increasingly isolated within the organization. If Hezbollah banished them how come they train together....

Israel says Hamas working with Hezbollah to train ‘thousands’ in Lebanon

Golah veNekhar

You're using an Israeli source?? 😁😉😁
Why not? The Times of Israel is crap but it's the Jerusalem Post and even the JP is more truthful than most of the Zionazi crap you get outside Palestine. Hezbollah have it in for Fatah- but not Hamas. And they have it in for Fatah for good reasons.

Last edited:

Peter72

Why not? The Times of Israel is crap but it's the Jerusalem Post and even the JP is more truthful than most of the Zionazi crap you get outside Palestine. Hezbollah have it in for Fatah- but not Hamas. And they have it in for Fatah for good reasons.
Are you denying Hamas was expelled from Lebanon in 2013.

Golah veNekhar

Are you denying Hamas was expelled from Lebanon in 2013.
FFS Hezbollah agreed with Hamas to tolerate their crazies while Hezbollah pumping out their blood to crush the Takferi NATO contras in 2014. This is the thing you want to believe Hamas is the Borg from Star Trek when there is a massive spectrum in the organization. So yes I am denying what you say.

Even the most extreme Palestinian organization by the way- the Movement of the Enduring Ones- is not Anti-Christian, so why do you as a self proclaimed Christian support the Zionists who are often extremely anti-Christian, much more so often than they are anti-Muslim? Also why do you post what could be easily considered anti-Semitic stuff on abortion threads here?

Golah veNekhar

Do you believe gay bars should not exist?
Not in the Holy Land- there they are unacceptable, and if you believed in the Holiness of it's soil you would be supporting Islamic Jihad in Palestine or even the Movement of the Enduring Ones, however you just want to see Muslims murdered.

Peter72

Not in the Holy Land- there they are unacceptable, and if you believed in the Holiness of it's soil you would be supporting Islamic Jihad in Palestine or even the Movement of the Enduring Ones, however you just want to see Muslims murdered.
Islamic Jihad?

Get a grip. 😁

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies