IT fails to mention husband of FF Honorary Treasurer took €101,000 in fees from €396,000 widow’s estate

cricket

I find it disturbing that the legals investigate themselves and draw up the disciplinary measures as well.
After one episode ,we are told, the solicitor was "mentored back to good behaviour" by another solicitor. In my shop-steward days, I dealt with many cases of far less errant behaviour and the offender was given a P45 pretty sharpish and often ended up in court.

Ardillaun

It is curious that the same accountant was used in both investigations almost thirty years apart although he seems to have done a good job on what he was asked to look into. How many such investigators does the Law Society have? With the benefit of hindsight, the follow-up by the authorities after the original incident left something to be desired.

MsDaisyC

Be very worried indeed if people start to refer to you as a "pillar of society".

Fr. Ted Crilly

Idiot. I'd say you haven't a clue what any of these middle-men professions do. Those of them who might be on the take would laugh at your efforts to expose them, because all you are doing is deflecting the real issue onto an evidence-free attack on people connected to them. Well done.... idiot. Or if you have evidence then please produce it.
The missus has been removed from her role in her thieving husband's solicitors office.
She wrote the cheques....

HereWeGoAgain

The missus has been removed from her role in her thieving husband's solicitors office.
She wrote the cheques....
Yes, 1,800.00 euro to send a letter to a barrister and 1,600.00 for receiving a letter from a barrister.

Solicitor advising a barrister involves no fee surely - it's merely an introduction to a case.
Sure wouldn't they all be firing out letters to every barrister in the country if they were to gain 1,800 per letter.

MsDaisyC

Yes, 1,800.00 euro to send a letter to a barrister and 1,600.00 for receiving a letter from a barrister.

Solicitor advising a barrister involves no fee surely - it's merely an introduction to a case.
Sure wouldn't they all be firing out letters to every barrister in the country if they were to gain 1,800 per letter.
Sounds like something a devout Fianna Failure would do alright.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies