Itinerary of Visit

fergal1790

Whatever your views on the CC and Pope are, that is some tiring itinerary for a person of his age.

I'm impressed with his energy to sustain all that within 36 hours. I'd be wrecked myself!
He's doing a walkabout in the city centre to go shopping for a few yokes and a bag of coke to get him through the 3 hour Mass!

between the bridges

Thousands from the occupied six counties are coming to their capital city to see His Holiness.
Indeed, but thousands aren't the ''vast majority'' mention in the post moi replied to and he's in Dublin nat London ye silly billy...

Cruimh

You mean he was worried you lads would go a bit mad and he stayed away so as to preserve good ecumenical relations?
Just remember - Mary McAleese is a Nordie wimmin and there are thousands more wimmins like her and worse - she has, after all, had the rough edges knocked off her in the civilised 26 and Rome

it isn't my lot he's avoiding ;)

flavirostris

Indeed. Very queer.
It's like the schoolgirl that keeps criticising the guy she really fancies. 'He's such a bastard'. I've seen it a million times.

It's transparent evidence of utter devotion.

D

Deleted member 45466

It's like the schoolgirl that keeps criticising the guy she really fancies. 'He's such a bastard'. I've seen it a million times.

It's transparent evidence of utter devotion.
Isaiah 42:16

Think about it.

levijagger

He'll have to drive up past Christchurch in the popemobilityscooter, after visiting the humble pro-cathedral, and on his way over to see the capuchin monkeys.
As he passes the occupied cathedral, He will have his head turned away from it, in a gesture of defiance.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies