It's 100 days (and a couple of hours) until Christmas

ShoutingIsLeadership

My local supermarket has the selection boxes and plastic tubs of sweets, on the shelves.

Are you looking forward to it?

between the bridges

razorblade

When you are a kid its the best thing in the world as an adult it just feels like any other day, the only thing i really look forward to is the dinner but otherwise it passes by virtually unnoticed everything really does appear better when you're a child.

GDPR

This shall not stand.

Im going on twitter now to get the f*ucker cancelled.

asset test

No.

For lots of reasons I dislike Christmas, mostly because I have lost loved ones and it will never be the same.

But anyway, being the bah humbug that I am. Get the day over, do the hoo haas and all the rest of it, and breathe.

Children get lots of things now, not just dependent on Christmas. Food used to be special at Christmas, not anymore either.

Where young children are a feature it is probably different, but they can wreck your head after an hour or so too.

Bah humbug.

But each to their own.

ShoutingIsLeadership

No.

For lots of reasons I dislike Christmas, mostly because I have lost loved ones and it will never be the same.

But anyway, being the bah humbug that I am. Get the day over, do the hoo haas and all the rest of it, and breathe.

Children get lots of things now, not just dependent on Christmas. Food used to be special at Christmas, not anymore either.

Where young children are a feature it is probably different, but they can wreck your head after an hour or so too.

Bah humbug.

But each to their own.
You like it enough to post about it :)

asset test

You like it enough to post about it :)
It is a sad time for us for lots of reasons but we get on with it.

Glad when it's over TBH.

I really don't like it much, it is only for young children now.

Anyway we go away and come back the day before Christmas Eve. Leave all the ************************e to others now. Payback time.

Never could do this for years, but now that we can, it's grabbed and you miss all the hype too.

Yep Bah Humbug.

Each to their own.

ShoutingIsLeadership

It is a sad time for us for lots of reasons but we get on with it.

Glad when it's over TBH.

I really don't like it much, it is only for young children now.

Anyway we go away and come back the day before Christmas Eve. Leave all the ************************e to others now. Payback time.

Never could do this for years, but now that we can, it's grabbed and you miss all the hype too.

Yep Bah Humbug.

Each to their own.
You must miss your sister, at Christmas

New Threads