It's war at the White House - new boy Scaramucci accuses Trump's Chief Of Staff of leaking

Paddyc

Wasn't Scaramucci the boastful coward in the Commedia Dell'arte? How appropriately named the new White House communications chief is.
I thought he was the bad guy in "The Man with the Golden Gun".

ruserious

Yes, and got bailed out by the ordinary American taxpayers - not by his filthy rich friends (most of whom pay little or no tax). Some businessman!
He would also refuse to pay debts to small businesses for contracted work and would threaten default on massive loans unless he got new favourable terms. Shows how the "owe the bank a billion" argument comes into its own. By a finish, Deutsche Bank was the only bank willing to lend to the Donald. Watch that space.

Volatire

Scaramucci is a fantastic hire by Trump. Very impressive so far.

An ex-Obama supporter who has said harsh things about Donald Trump in the past. And like Steve Bannon, ex-Goldman Sachs (let's admit it, most of the best people are).

Precisely the kind of profile needed for the job.

Happycamping

Scaramucci is a fantastic hire by Trump. Very impressive so far.

An ex-Obama supporter who has said harsh things about Donald Trump in the past. And like Steve Bannon, ex-Goldman Sachs (let's admit it, most of the best people are).

Precisely the kind of profile needed for the job.
In what way has he been impressive?

Wagmore

Yes, and got bailed out by the ordinary American taxpayers - not by his filthy rich friends (most of whom pay little or no tax). Some businessman!
He got elected against all the odds-amazing achievement

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Micheal Moore's prediction of Trump winning but not seeing out the full term due to impeachment looking more and more the outcome.

A Voice

I watched his performance on Newsnight last night with Emily Matliss. For some reason she always seems to get stuck interviewing characters like this.

For a communications director I certainly couldn't believe a word out of his mouth.

He reminded me of one of those kids from Jersey Shore. Bad own goal by Trump.
I saw that interview too and I thought he did well. An abrasive charm that sweeps aside the false niceness of professional hacks like Maitliss. She actually seemed charmed by him. Like everything to do with Trump, this guy is a breath of fresh air. Enjoy him while he lasts, he might not last long!

A Voice

Micheal Moore's prediction of Trump winning but not seeing out the full term due to impeachment looking more and more the outcome.
Moore predicted "in the middle of his second term". Enjoy the wait.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com

Spanner Island

It's war at the White House circus - new boy Scaramucci has accused Trump's Chief Of Staff (Reince Priebus) of leaking his financial disclosure information.

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45"

It's not a good start for the new communications lackey.

First the Trump tweets about trans people in the US military caught him flat footed - the White House communications department had no idea that Trump as going to "communicate" on the subject of trans people in the US military.

Now he's fired off this accusation aimed at Trump's Chief Of Staff. And it's not a leak at all - this is not classified information. It is available to the public. He's showing himself already to be an ignorant clown.

Break out the popcorn - now they've formed a circular firing squad within the White House. And it's a circle of clowns holding the guns that are aimed at each other.
I saw Scaramucci being interviewed by Emily Maitliss on Newsnight yesterday...

He's got the gift of the gab alright...

Even Emily couldn't keep a straight face by the end of it...

He'll probably do better than Spicey who started off horrendously and stayed there...

Don Wan

He'll probably do better than Spicey who started off horrendously and stayed there...
He gets my sycophant of year award for that interview. It was embarrassing.

bonkers

He looked and sounded like a gangster out of the Sopranos. Trump has had decades of being surrounded by mafia types.

Betson

Very good start by Scaramucci , good pick by Trump. The MSM are going to hate him.

Hewson

Do you think he's enjoying his job?

He sacrificed his own company in order to get it.
Scaramucci is like the guy who checks the river for crocodiles before a swim, sees twelve of them just off shore, then jumps in anyway. As he must have known, anybody who gets involved in anything Trump is also involved with is signing off on his own professional death sentence. A quick glance at how quickly Sessions woke up one morning to find nine knives in his back, all with his boss's fingerprints on them, might be one lesson for him. Spicer is another, as are Flynn, Yates and the rest of the collateral damage inflicted by the Don's inability to behave like an adult, much less a president.

The Mooch will live to rue the day he thought a job at the White House meant prestige and a move upwards.

ShoutingIsLeadership

I saw that interview too and I thought he did well. An abrasive charm that sweeps aside the false niceness of professional hacks like Maitliss. She actually seemed charmed by him. Like everything to do with Trump, this guy is a breath of fresh air. Enjoy him while he lasts, he might not last long!

Charm? He's a creep...anyone taken in by him is a bit simple.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies