It's war at the White House - new boy Scaramucci accuses Trump's Chief Of Staff of leaking

dizillusioned

All this talk of leaking reminds me of :

Old woman walks into a butchers, asks the guy behind the counter "Do you keep drippin'?" He says "we do". She replies "So do I, it is very embarrassing"

Gwannow

I was in the States a week before the election and people are allowed to vote ( by post, I think) prior to the actual physical vote. I read in the local newspaper ( not a liberal one - would lean toward the Republican party ) that a woman who was caught voting twice for Trump said she did it because she suspected that there was electoral fraud happening by Democratic voters. I think that says everything there is to be said about the bird-brained people who are Trump supporters. With apologies to our feathered friends.

Dame_Enda

He needs to make the leakers an offer they can't refuse.

Trump likes rival power centres. So you have the Reince/ex RNC wing, the Democrat wing (Cohn and Jared), the Pence wing (social conservatives), the Breitbart wing (Bannon, Gorka, Julia Hahn etc), the Mercers etc, and of course Obama holdovers of which there are hundreds of not thousands. All have reasons to leak in a power struggle, or in the Pence and Obama holdover camp p.o.v., to oust Trump. I don't think Pence is ordering leaks but it's rumoured some of his people are

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

SHS just dodged question on whether Trump has confidence in Priebus

Ardillaun

Randomers off the street would be more loyal and discreet than these clowns. Sure, I'd keep me gob shut better and I can't stand the guy.

GDPR

I was in the States a week before the election and people are allowed to vote ( by post, I think) prior to the actual physical vote. I read in the local newspaper ( not a liberal one - would lean toward the Republican party ) that a woman who was caught voting twice for Trump said she did it because she suspected that there was electoral fraud happening by Democratic voters. I think that says everything there is to be said about the bird-brained people who are Trump supporters. With apologies to our feathered friends.
It sure does.

OK, only 1 person out of 63,000,000 was it, but your point must surely stand.

Bird brains eh?, that's very good.

irish_bob

He looked and sounded like a gangster out of the Sopranos. Trump has had decades of being surrounded by mafia types.
he was a pretty big player on wall st so much more ruthless than any of tony sopranos crew

Mitsui2

All this talk of leaking reminds me of :

Old woman walks into a butchers, asks the guy behind the counter "Do you keep drippin'?" He says "we do". She replies "So do I, it is very embarrassing"
Are you there all week, Diz?

(I'll stay here if so)

Niall996

In what way has he been impressive?
He's completely exposed the US media. Journalists have been found out. We're seeing the ripple effects here as are all countries. A one man recalibration of what journalism is versus what it should be. People shouldn't underestimate the significance of this rubicon. That has to be good in the long run for democracies.

Happycamping

He's completely exposed the US media. Journalists have been found out. We're seeing the ripple effects here as are all countries. A one man recalibration of what journalism is versus what it should be. People shouldn't underestimate the significance of this rubicon. That has to be good in the long run for democracies.
No he hasn't

President Bartlet

Utter bullsh1t! They don't understand democracy - they are acting like a dictatorship

Niall996

Utter bullsh1t! They don't understand democracy - they are acting like a dictatorship
They're trying but we're all on to them now. It will take decades for the media to ever reclaim the respect of people. If ever.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies